206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my biggest concerns for this game is that I hope Richlands does not go in with the big head coming off that big win over PC and knowing they already beat the Dawgs once. The Blues need to play good sound football no turnovers, penalties, and no big quick tds for Tazewell. One of the keys for the Blues is hang on to the football with long sustaining drives that end with points, wear down the Dawgs D and keep Muncy and company off the field.

5 district titles

4 regional championships

3 state championship appearances

2 good recievers

1 state championship

and the Blues whipping the Dawgs ass come Saturday!!! Everyone likes a Christmas Jingle.

Listen guys i might be from Tazewell but you guys need to quit saying who is going to win cause nobody knows until the time runs out.. and i agree that it will be a tough/close game but we need to respect both teams because they work really hard to win their games.. and im not trying to start and agruement by saying all this but just because richlands won when we played them the first time doesnt mean they will win the second time like they think they will win every game they play but they didnt this year.. so lets just cheer who were going to cheer for but NO BODY KNOWS WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen guys i might be from Tazewell but you guys need to quit saying who is going to win cause nobody knows until the time runs out.. and i agree that it will be a tough/close game but we need to respect both teams because they work really hard to win their games.. and im not trying to start and agruement by saying all this but just because richlands won when we played them the first time doesnt mean they will win the second time like they think they will win every game they play but they didnt this year.. so lets just cheer who were going to cheer for but NO BODY KNOWS WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to raise a little hell on here b/c I have some friends on here from Tazewell. Gotta like my Jingle tough

I know one thing I hope that the dawgs catch the ball better than ol bulldogs52 did in that last game. They were throwing plastic footballs and he missed it completly and said the wind caught it. Excuses Excuses LOL

I thought ol Bulldogs52 was good at catching balls? LOL. Just playing with ya sheets. Almost as good as the shirts.

I thought ol Bulldogs52 was good at catching balls? LOL.

Only with his chin, my friend, only with his chin...LOL.

Sorry bulldogs52, I couldn't pass that one up...:D

Only with his chin, my friend, only with his chin...LOL.

Sorry bulldogs52, I couldn't pass that one up...:D

Yeah ya talk smack on a brother when he no where near the computer....

I get ya Pope, and Bigdogfan, I don't even know who you are, or do I?

This game will be an awesome game. These two teams are evenly matched. The advantage has to go to the defense of the Blues. Someone posted earlier that Richlands should have beat the Dawg worse in the first match up, and they should have.

I am a graduate of RHS and support them 100 percent. By I heard the other day that some of the RHS players were talking bad about T J Rasnake, because he had cancer. That is nothing to joke about. Cancer is a horible disease and I thank God that T J is a miricle. These guys need to watch what they say about other players. What would happen if one of their teammates were to be diagnosed with cancer. Would they talk about him or would they pull together and encourage him.

T J is an awesome kid. A for someone who had cancer earlier in the spring the Blues better watch out for him. The person they have been talking about just might "BITE" them.

I will be pulling for the Blues, but they better watch out for the Dawg.

RHS 28

THS 27

This will be a shoot out. The team who has the ball last, might just win.

I find a hard time thinking any blues players would do anything like that now there may have been some kids that go to Richlands High School that may have said something but i just do not think it was anyone from the team i have talked to every player on that team more than once and they all seem to be class acts and I just do not see any of them taking a shot like that to that young man who has overcome so much.

This game will be an awesome game. These two teams are evenly matched. The advantage has to go to the defense of the Blues. Someone posted earlier that Richlands should have beat the Dawg worse in the first match up, and they should have.

I am a graduate of RHS and support them 100 percent. By I heard the other day that some of the RHS players were talking bad about T J Rasnake, because he had cancer. That is nothing to joke about. Cancer is a horible disease and I thank God that T J is a miricle. These guys need to watch what they say about other players. What would happen if one of their teammates were to be diagnosed with cancer. Would they talk about him or would they pull together and encourage him.

T J is an awesome kid. A for someone who had cancer earlier in the spring the Blues better watch out for him. The person they have been talking about just might "BITE" them.

I will be pulling for the Blues, but they better watch out for the Dawg.

RHS 28

THS 27

This will be a shoot out. The team who has the ball last, might just win.

I dont no the circumstances but I would not think that a Richlands player would talk bad about T.J. Im sure they have the upmost respect for him.

heard this today about tazewell's new t-shirts for this week. can you believe it.

$50,000 - scoreboard

$300,000 - fieldhouse

$1,000,000 field

beating the jerks down the road priceless!

i guess we are the million dollar football team of tazewell county!

The best Tazewell has to offer, pure class.

I hope they didnt invest to much money to just have to throw them shirts away.

I heard the other day that some of the RHS players were talking bad about T J Rasnake

Key word you HEARD....I do NOT for one minute think any Richlands players were discussing T.J. in the way you said you HEARD.....what a bunch of crock to even form sentences uttering such despicable remarks.

I for one being a Richlands fan want T.J. to have a good game but I'm not rooting for Tazewell to win.....however, I do want T.J. to excel in this game (was even thinking about that earlier in the day before i read this mess.) The only one you really hurt was T.J. by posting such "junk" ......I'm sure he wouldn't want his name to be mentioned in conjunction with such nonsense.

In an article that was in the BDT or BHC, don't remember which, he said some of the Richlands' players had taken him out to lunch when he was going through his treatments.

I can't believe the level some ppl will go or willing to say for a game of football .T.J. is an inspiration to all area ppl not just those that are hyped about a football game.

T. J.,what you've shown us in your off the field victories will stay with many of us forever.

Key word you HEARD....I do NOT for one minute think any Richlands players were discussing T.J. in the way you said you HEARD.....what a bunch of crock to even form sentences uttering such despicable remarks.

I for one being a Richlands fan want T.J. to have a good game but I'm not rooting for Tazewell to win.....however, I do want T.J. to excel in this game (was even thinking about that earlier in the day before i read this mess.) The only one you really hurt was T.J. by posting such "junk" ......I'm sure he wouldn't want his name to be mentioned in conjunction with such nonsense.

In an article that was in the BDT or BHC, don't remember which, he said some of the Richlands' players had taken him out to lunch when he was going through his treatments.

I can't believe the level some ppl will go or willing to say for a game of football .T.J. is an inspiration to all area ppl not just those that are hyped about a football game.

T. J.,what you've shown us in your off the field victories will stay with many of us forever.

These were the exact words I was going to post, after reading his ignorant statement, before making it to your post.

it's amazing what tom did with that bunch at twin valley this year....i can see him landing a big time job in this area in the near future. drawing plays in the dirt days are over at twin valley...he had those kids in some games this year.

Gentlemen, in 2 days we will know the answer whether we like it or not and all these opinions wont mean anything.

But for now, my opinion is: this will be a nail biter to the end! Everyone talks about Richlands' Defense and seems to overlook Tazewell's D. THS has a couple of players on D that will be back for this game and that might make enough of a difference.

Who knows-----like I said we'll all know in 2 days!!! Can't wait!!

If I was coach Wyatt I would paste my locker room with all this trash talk for some motivation.

If the bulldogs are not motivated already for this game without him having to do that then they are already in trouble because if you can not get up for this game then you do not need to be playing the game at all.