Tazewell loves Richlands

VHSLhelper

wow

47-0 how did feel please just tell me

It's sad to see your immaturity, but I can assure you, if the Dawgs had been playing the Bees and the same score held up, alot of Richlands fans would have been on here congratulating Tazewell for a great season, which they did have and not spewing immature babble.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

GREAT SEASON BLUES!!!

see "you know you are at the top of your game when...."

I mean, im not gonna lie, being from Tazewell you are raised to hate Richlands. But, at the same time, I was raised to take pride in where im from. I would love just as much as anybody else to have seen Tazewell play Brookville but at the same time you do have to give Richlands props for the dynasty they have going. I may not like them, but i do respect them, and I do respect everything they have done in the past few years.

Dont really know if anyone on here has talked to anyone from richlands in the last 4 years or so. But they are like new england/ red soxs fans to cocky for there own good. Hate to see kids lose like that but maybe it will shut some of the ppl from richlands up for a little while.

well...thats about enough of the Richlands bashing guys...you just make yourself look bad in doing so.

It comes with the territory. Anytime you are on top, you are going to get people that cant stand you, because of jealousy mostly. I'm not saying this to be "cocky" or anything...it is the truth. People, including myself, hate the Patriots, USC, the Red Sox, and the Yankees because they are consistently successful. People see that and resent the fact that it isn't them that is experiencing the glory of being on top. I think it says something about your program when people start not liking you for just winning.

I'll be the first to admit that when Richlands first started their recent winning their were some fans that were out of line and overly confident. They weren't used to winning like that and didn't know how to handle themselves. We are seeing the same thing with some Tazewell fans now. But I think everyone would agree that the Richanlds fans have calmed down over the past couple of years and have not been as "cocky" or "arrogant".