Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tazewells gonna be hurtin on the o-line. they have 2 starters coming back but noone else played any at all unless it was jv or the last 2 minutes of the 4th qt. not saying they won't be good but they're gonna have to work hard.

tazewells gonna be hurtin on the o-line. they have 2 starters coming back but noone else played any at all unless it was jv or the last 2 minutes of the 4th qt. not saying they won't be good but they're gonna have to work hard.

which is also probably one of the reasons wyatt is putting a tight-end set in with beavers

beavers might be blockin on the run plays. but wyatt better have him runnin routes too because he will be the only returning player with any hands at the wr position

I do not think that Tazewell will be too bad at wide receiver position. They have some pretty decent football players to move to the position due to the vacincy.

Will be interesting for Richlands this year. This will be the youngest team Richlands has fielded in a long time. Have some good young players depends on how they work and come together as a team. Alot of new faces at skill and leadership positions.

Will be interesting for Richlands this year. This will be the youngest team Richlands has fielded in a long time. Have some good young players depends on how they work and come together as a team. Alot of new faces at skill and leadership positions.

you suck and you know it!

beavers might be blockin on the run plays. but wyatt better have him runnin routes too because he will be the only returning player with any hands at the wr position

I agree. I watched a few of tazewell games this year and when beavers got the ball thrown to him he always made the best of it for instince that catch in the graham playoff game when he literally took the ball from that graham defensive back. great catch beavers!!

well if you rem. early this year in the Free Press before the season Coach Wyatt was quoted saying that Corner could possibly have the best hands on the team and when the ball was thrown hes way on defense he didnt drop any hey got a hand on.And being from Pocy he will be a custom on going both ways for the dogs this year. But if you ever watch him you can tell he loves defense with a passion.

well if you rem. early this year in the Free Press before the season Coach Wyatt was quoted saying that Corner could possibly have the best hands on the team and when the ball was thrown hes way on defense he didnt drop any hey got a hand on.And being from Pocy he will be a custom on going both ways for the dogs this year. But if you ever watch him you can tell he loves defense with a passion.

It's raw you know all this about me but who are you cause you said you use 2 be my teammate at P-Town.

I keep hearing that Richlands will be young this year. I only saw them play once, but I thought they were young last year. How many seniors did they lose and at what key positions?

Only will have 4-5 seniors. New QB will probably be junior and RB probably sophmore. Line will also mainly be underclassman

as i recall he did drop a few but anyways I don't recall coach wyatt saying that corner could possibly have the best hands but i do recall him talking about beavers

as i recall he did drop a few but anyways I don't recall coach wyatt saying that corner could possibly have the best hands but i do recall him talking about beavers

free press article at the beginning of the year, definitely said that.

Really cause if i recall he dropped one INT all year and that was against Abingdon and he got his hands on 3 more passes which in which he intercepted and even took one for a TD...and Coach Wyatt was quoted saying that...hes also a good blocker

Corner was a good player this year, no reason for him to not be a good player this year, but that's no reason to put a target on his head for next season. Which is exactly what ya'll are doing.

And I've heard nothing but good about Beavers.

Lockhart, Shaq, Mikal and Dean are the only ones that really come to mind other than those two previously stated.

Work hard dogs.

Corner was a good player this year, no reason for him to not be a good player this year, but that's no reason to put a target on his head for next season. Which is exactly what ya'll are doing.

And I've heard nothing but good about Beavers.

Lockhart, Shaq, Mikal and Dean are the only ones that really come to mind other than those two previously stated.

Work hard dogs.

nothing but good meaning what???