Galax-TV

nolepanther

Has anyone on here watched galax play this year?? any guesses on where they will choose to play the game ??

I think they (Galax) are very beatable. TV's experience is to their advantage. Best of Luck.. Panthers...

Well I haven't seen Galax play this season but I have watched TV multiple times including the Region D championship and TV has played very solid in the season but in the game Saturday they came out the second half flat. The let Appy's best player put down 23 so if they beat Galax they will have to play better defense. Especially sense Galax is a team of shooters (or so I've heard)

yea I played against them, if galax gets hot i don't see how you can beat them unless you can shoot with them (i've never seen TV play so idk) they got a pretty good shot blocker he is a good 6'4 or 6'5 and can jump i think his name is kyle harris he had my number the first game haha blocked me a few times but i'm 6'2 and can't jump so.. there is cameron frazier he is there PG but can shoot lights out too a little bit streaky though i think but idk, also he can drive very well and is a good passer when driving, Scott Alouf is there best shooter i think he hit 7 threes one game so don't leave him open, Justin Hash is only a sophmore i think, he is short but can also shoot 3's he made 3 against Bath I think i read, Hash also I think sort of gives them 2 point guards on the floor in him and Cameron. The rest of the lineup I think is Tyler Houk and Deion (don't know his last name) i can't remember too much about them. So defensively TV better play close on the shooters, I know they have that power forward who is real good so he should be able to keep harris in check offensively. and is this game going to be played at Carroll County HS or was 1instripes saying that we had seen them play? if it is being played there when and at what time i would like to see TV play

Unless it changes today, everything I've read says that TV will play at VA High Saturday. That's also what the VHSL website says on their bracket. Like I said though, it may change today.

Let me change what I said earlier. I'm going to say that TV plays at the Salem Civic Center in Salem on Saturday. The Region D teams are hosting at Virginia High and Region C are hosting at Salem according to the VHSL website and the Salem Civic Center Website. Evidently, each region is hosting at one site in their area. It wouldn't make any sense for Galax to host at VA High or Carroll or anywhere else if all of region C is hosting at one place.

So, that's what I'll say---Galax vs. Twin Valley at Salem Civic Center around 3:30 PM

I know nothing about TV but Galax is a very solid team. They have size inside that keeps you honest and alters shots around the basket.( Adams and George). If you can get the big guy in foul trouble then you have a chance. They have 3 perimeter shooters who can knock down alot of 3's. If they are all on good luck. The keys are Frazier and Alouf who have both had 30 point games. When they don't shoot well you have a solid chance.They probably will not beat you inside. Take away the shooters. Just my opinion.

yea if they beat TV its definitely gonna be with an outside game.. cuz there has yet to be a team to beat them inside.. and FatBoy.. on the subject of saturday.. they WERE in control.. they had a 16 point lead.. and let it go.. two bad calls at the end put the final nails in the coffin.. but bad calls or no bad calls.. theres no excuse for blowin a 16 point lead.. but i think they'll play better against Galax.. the mentality is different when its win or go home..

The fact is if TV doesn't play better defense come game time the shooters from Galax will eat them up. TV does have good guard defenders in both Horn and Burniston but if they get in foul trouble early it would be a bad thing for TV. Inside shouldn't be a problem if Smith is in the game because he is one of the most solid forwards in the area and probably in the state.

They said at school today that the game will be held at palaski county high ... i have no idea where it is .. but the game will be friday at 7

directions to ...

Pulaski Co. HS - take I-81 North to Exit 98/Dublin/NRV Airport. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp (cross the median, then stay in the left lane, unless you're stopping at BK). Turn left at McD's onto Alexander Road. Go 1.4 miles and turn right at the "T". Go about 1 mile and take the 1st right into the school lot.

(just follow the cougar paw prints)