OK Richlanders...what's the scoop on the incident...

GMan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I heard it went down was the man was out at the storage building and somebody slit his throat and continued to the store and slit the ladies throat and stole some money. This was uncalled for and I hate that it happened in our small community said it was like 1600.00 which is crazy.

I'm wondering if it was an outsider or someone who lives in the area that did it...there are a lot of "construction workers" here who probably shouldn't be...and they've already caught one of them trying to pick up 16 year old girls in Honaker waiting on the school bus....just makes me wonder.

If it turns out to be something like that, then something needs to be done about the problem.

illegals you're mentioning I'd assume? Is that particularly around richlands or grundy, I could be wrong but I haven't really noticed it in the bluefield area, but maybe it's simply not as easily recognized, whoever it was seems they cased the place and knew what the routine was.

The way I heard it went down was the man was out at the storage building and somebody slit his throat and continued to the store and slit the ladies throat and stole some money. This was uncalled for and I hate that it happened in our small community said it was like 1600.00 which is crazy.

Thats the latest I've heard as well.

illegals you're mentioning I'd assume? Is that particularly around richlands or grundy, I could be wrong but I haven't really noticed it in the bluefield area, but maybe it's simply not as easily recognized, whoever it was seems they cased the place and knew what the routine was.

yeah...i see them in the Lebanon, Bristol, and Claypool Hill Wal Mart all of the time at night...if there is no construction going on in Bluefield then I doubt you would see many of them.

given the circumstances, that is the first place I would be looking if I were the cops...not to be racist or anything...I have nothing against legal mexicans at all...but the illegals seem to bring problems with them.

yeah...i see them in the Lebanon, Bristol, and Claypool Hill Wal Mart all of the time at night...if there is no construction going on in Bluefield then I doubt you would see many of them.

given the circumstances, that is the first place I would be looking if I were the cops...not to be racist or anything...I have nothing against legal mexicans at all...but the illegals seem to bring problems with them.

There was a documentary on the neo-nazi's earlier this week that explained how they would cut people's throat from ear to ear for initiation, which I don't know if that happened or if there is any relation to this case. It's a horrible thing either way, just thought it might be something to look into, regarding this "shooting" thing in another thread.

While looking at another paper noticed this. Unlikely but worth a look.

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=10048707

Hmm yeah I wonder. Although it is unlikely, I believe you're the first on here to make a connection. I almost hope it is him, I feel 2.4% more safe with one murderer on the loose versus two.

i heard they found a tent in the woods behind the store, and that there was a struggle between the woman and him inside.

Well if someone knows this stuff about the horrific situation then they need to be talking to the Law and not just passing shit along.... That's another thing wrong with this world today, everyone wants to take this shit as a joke, just so they can get their giggles in....

Well if someone knows this stuff about the horrific situation then they need to be talking to the Law and not just passing shit along.... That's another thing wrong with this world today, everyone wants to take this shit as a joke, just so they can get their giggles in....

i think he was saying they found that in the process of the investigation...stuff leaks out left and right...small town ya know...then the rumor BS...probably believe about 10% of what you hear.

He said " I heard THEY found a tent in the woods". Who else would "THEY" mean bulldogs other than the police?

And who the hell is "getting there giggles in"?

I'd love to know

I heard from a good source that they had three people in custody for questioning. Nothing been released in the media yet.

I as well have heard just that. Dont know if its true but what ive heard its a 16 year old from Richlands and 2 from Tazewell.