Tazewell vs Abingdon

Bulldogs52

Hope Tazewell will be able to get the ball into the endzone this week and quit settling on getting inside the 20.. I think if they use there big man Corey Beavers in the redzone better, they put the points on the board... Also they will need to cut down on there mistakes and not have over a 100 yards in penalties.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons by 2 td's. Its time to get respect.

Respect isn't going to come from one game. Sorry. Abingdon will gain some respect when they play with some heart and hit somebody in the mouth. But, once again you hit this Abingdon team hard in the first quarter and you've already beat them.

This could be a close game if the Falcons get Jake Hess some help and get some pressure on the Bulldogs QB.

Falcons 21

Dawgs 28

Abingdon did not prove to me anything. They don't play with heart, won't hit anyone and they lay down really quick. They played as if they were beat before they got to the game. Dont' have the fan support either, they might have had 200 people there. I just don't see them winning many district games, I will put them in the bottom 2 of the SWD. Before they came to Richlands I had them in the top 3

We had an off night. I thought we came out in the 2nd half and played well. Held Richlands to one more score. Heck, if we had played that way the whole game it wouldve maybe been different. I will give to richlands, they were ready to play. But, they would struggle if it wasn't for the Johnson boys. Good team though, that much better than us, not so fast!

We had an off night. I thought we came out in the 2nd half and played well. Held Richlands to one more score. Heck, if we had played that way the whole game it wouldve maybe been different. I will give to richlands, they were ready to play. But, they would struggle if it wasn't for the Johnson boys. Good team though, that much better than us, not so fast!

lol...you might want to consider Mance showed a little class by not running the score up.

I'm not sure how much the starters played in the 3rd. I saw the first series (the one more score) then I had to go send pictures to Bristol. I do know the JV was in control by the 4th, and at that point even the varsity coaches come out.

Guys I'm not saying Richlands isn't a good team, they are. I'm just saying we hurt ourselves a lot Friday with missed assignments up front, field position (special teams, downing the ball inside the 15), turnovers, not getting the play in quickly resulted in penalties, etc. We made the blues look better than they are. I will admit, we lost. I just dont think Richlands is 50 points better. We have talent too, we just didn't show up Friday. We are making strides, we are young up front. We will see you guys next year here in Atown. We are focused on the dawgs now.

Edited by preacher

It wasn't that you missed anything Richlands just flattened abingdon. After the first Couple of touchdowns boys were hanging there heads. The JV was playing almost the second half if not abingdon would not have done anything those last two periods.

Richlands played there starters the first drive the 3rd quarter like they always do when they are up big. They took them out after that. Abingdon played our 2nd and 3rd string the rest of the time. If we would have left our 1st string in we would have put up 80 or more. You are right we are not 50 pts better more like 70pts better. As for next year, good luck you will be playing the same Blues team minus about 3. Only person we lose on offense is our QB and I think maybe 1 linemen. I think it is funny as hell when Abingdon gets beat by 50points and they still think they should have won the game. Sorry Falcons you will not beat Tazewell either.

Edited by Nadoball

Just more excuses. Seems like I have heard this before... maybe the last year.

probally the year before that! Just accept that you were out played and out coached and move on. Richlands has a young line too, whole team is young! anymore excuses??? Southbound claimed the field looked to be slippery, both teams played on the same field. I look for the Dawgs to eat good this week. This week they are bird dawgs. Tazewell big...35-7. I bet they don't let up after halftime!

Just more excuses. Seems like I have heard this before... maybe the last year.

probally the year before that! Just accept that you were out played and out coached and move on. Richlands has a young line too, whole team is young! anymore excuses??? Southbound claimed the field looked to be slippery, both teams played on the same field. I look for the Dawgs to eat good this week. This week they are bird dawgs. Tazewell big...35-7. I bet they don't let up after halftime!

Hell if our offensive/defensive line plays like it did against carroll we might be in for a close game. Yes, the 2nd half got ridiculous with flags but that 1st half our o/d line played horrible. Nobody was going hard or doing their assignments and it shot us down pretty bad. Were really not as bad as some people are saying we are. Once our offense gets clickin and our defense can finish 4 quarters of ball we'll be back up there.

i think this will be a good game friday. the loser will prob be out of the district race, the winner still has a chance. we need some help at this point but we can eliminate the puppies on friday night. they got spanked on friday also-why does everyone want to give them a free pass? we had them beat last year at tazewell, so i know we can beat them this year. get back in the swd race this week- falcons! work hard and learn from your mistakes.

ps-no one from marion should laugh about friday because you guys will get it at richlands too!

Hell if our offensive/defensive line plays like it did against carroll we might be in for a close game. Yes, the 2nd half got ridiculous with flags but that 1st half our o/d line played horrible. Nobody was going hard or doing their assignments and it shot us down pretty bad. Were really not as bad as some people are saying we are. Once our offense gets clickin and our defense can finish 4 quarters of ball we'll be back up there.

I agree! I still believe we can still "Ball," the season is still young. Keep believing and get better Falcons. One game doesn't make our season!

Your really gonna sit there and say we got whipped? If i recall yes we might have lost but we wasn't down 44 points at halftime!!!

i would say a game you were picked to win and lost 33-7 yeah that sounds like a whipping to me