Marion at Graham updates

GMan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k,you guys have saw sum good backs this yr..how does our back rate ?remember he is just a sophmore..i was very impressed with him..i dunno if we have ever had that kinda of speed..but he can also make good cuts.

he probably would be 3rd behind Jake Lilly and Marcus Patterson in my book.

he has a lot of potential and cant wait until next year to see him play.

And some people wonder why Will Cole transferred a couple years ago. He saw the writing on the wall and got out as quick as he could. Smart move.

too bad we cannot get the coachs to do the same real quick. i dont see ghs winning a single game this year. and they may set a record for points alowed per game average.this is a sad time at ghs. hopefully soon the powers that be will wake up and let this program move forward instead of backwards to before coach took over at ghs in the eary 70's. back when ghs was 3 runs and punt under coach hedrick. i see the rest of the season as getting very ugly for ghs. 0-10 looks very possible for this team this year. and congrats to all swd teams keep the district proud.

How much longer will the GHS boosters and the people of Blfd. Va. allow Coach Marrs to run Graham football and other GHS sports into the ground. He needs to be removed from Head Football coach and Athletic Director.Put him back into the classroom and away from sports before its to late.

How much longer will the GHS boosters and the people of Blfd. Va. allow Coach Marrs to run Graham football and other GHS sports into the ground. He needs to be removed from Head Football coach and Athletic Director.Put him back into the classroom and away from sports before its to late.

There are no boosters anymore...men's boosters have maybe 3-4 guys and the womens have just a few more members (maybe).

0-10 is very possible this year...and probably next year as well if things don't change. Very few JV players get in the games and there are only 4-5 juniors playing this year...I'm betting a lot of kids won't come back out next year. Can't say I don't blame them either.

From what i've been hearing this season will be marrs last one!

Exactly. Remove him from Athletic Director as well as footbal coach. Why? Because no decent coach will ever come to Graham as long as he is in the picture. The second reason and most important is that he is writing the checks for a foundation that has a little over two million dollars in it. A foundation that was designed to help all sports at GHS.

Edited by CPF

From my understanding Doug is probably staying to see that his son and nephew get into a D-1 school at a position that there is no talent at. IMO Doug should be removed this year because 1. He tried to get out last year and go to Va High 2. He has driven Graham Football so far into the ground that its not funny. 3. He isn't respected by anyone

What I would do is clean out the entire coaching staff and start from there. There has to be a coach out there that is willing to try to bring pride back to Bluefield, the only coach that i would consider keeping is Litz.