Richlands VS Tazewell

bigdogfan2

Richlands VS Tazewell  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Richlands VS Tazewell

• Tazewell
    • Richlands
    • Ref's

glad dean gets to play...the cell phone thing reminds me of a rhs kid that should have been playing last year but didn't as a result of failing grades and quiting school...imo it was in direct relation to a long suspension over cell phones

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 good teams, 2 good coaches, great rivalry....richlands 28-14.

Great rivalry?? Wyatt is 0-6 against Richlands.. If you take away the playoff game that Tazewell lost to Richlands 27-28, Tazewell has only scored 17 points in the other 5 games combined while Richlands has scored 172 in those games.. Where's the offense?

glad dean gets to play...the cell phone thing reminds me of a rhs kid that should have been playing last year but didn't as a result of failing grades and quiting school...imo it was in direct relation to a long suspension over cell phones

seriously...what can be done about this BS? Are these people elected that are making these stupid rules? If so what needs to be done to get rid of them? This just pisses me off to no end.

seriously...what can be done about this BS? Are these people elected that are making these stupid rules? If so what needs to be done to get rid of them? This just pisses me off to no end.

Voting would be a good place to start.

So whats the final verdict who is playing and not playing for Tazewell friday?

Who the hell knows , between the rumors of Tazewell players being kicked out of school, to some of the Richlands players having H1N1, guess we just have to wait and see who is suited up tomorrow night!

But it isn't like this rule is a big secret. All the students know about it, and if they choose to break it then the punishment is in the handbook.

I am the first to tell you that this punishment is way over board, but until to try to teach students in a classroom where they are constantly on there cell phones, then you would not understand how impossible it makes teaching. Especially with all the pressure put on teachers these days with SOL's. I think something needed to be done about cell phone use in schools, and I think they say an extreme punishment as a way to nip it in the bud. But like I said, 10 days out of school is ridiculous.

Tazewell wins 17-10

watch for the bulldogs D to shut Richlands down all night

Richlands will only score 10........WOW, if that happens. Tazewell will win, no doubt. But, I don't RHS just scoring 10, to many weapons and speed for big play opportunities.

Richlands will only score 10........WOW, if that happens. Tazewell will win, no doubt. But, I don't RHS just scoring 10, to many weapons and speed for big play opportunities.

Tazewell's D is to good, just speed doesnt get you everywhere. you have to have heart and the desire to win. On their home field against their biggest rival the dawgs wont back down

Guest old_school

I have to go with Richlands. I'm Tazewell thru and thru but it seems they have had trouble with teams with speedy running backs (IE Gate City, Carroll) I know there are arguments about bad call at Carroll but stop the running backs and it wouldn't be an issue.

I hope it is a great game and I do think Tazewell will play their hearts out but Richlands may just have too much for them. We'll see in a couple of hours.

By the way, it's middle school football night and I'm proud of them this year. they have improved a lot and hopefully will stick together for the next 4-5 years.

I know he did but I never heard of an explanation why.

The coaches up there did not know how to use him and he came here to show that he is not just a player that has to sit on the bench. Just so you know his parents did move i helped them move in down here cause the dad was one of my old teachers.

I have to take Richlands I have seen both teams play and Richlands has more speed than Tazewell this year. I think they might shut them out to be honest I don't see Tazewell overpowering the Blues Defense. You can't key on Richlands personnel either cause they have way to many weapons on O. I'm going to say Richlands what ever they want and Tazewell 7. The only way I see Tazewell winning this game is alot of pressure on the QB position if they hit him hard early and cause a couple of turnovers and get good field position. Cody is an outstanding athlete though and he has the speed to get himself out of trouble.

I have to take Richlands I have seen both teams play and Richlands has more speed than Tazewell this year. I think they might shut them out to be honest I don't see Tazewell overpowering the Blues Defense. You can't key on Richlands personnel either cause they have way to many weapons on O. I'm going to say Richlands what ever they want and Tazewell 7. The only way I see Tazewell winning this game is alot of pressure on the QB position if they hit him hard early and cause a couple of turnovers and get good field position. Cody is an outstanding athlete though and he has the speed to get himself out of trouble.

As long as Richlands plays smart and turnover free football they win this game. Don't give Taz. an easy score by a fumble returned for a TD or an interception returned, make them work for every yd they get.