graham v. princeton

bgwahoo

Princeton's actually a very respectable team, 0 - 4 or not, their game with bluefield was close enough and they've played some of the best teams in wv in bluefield, capitol, spring valley and gw. They played spring valley even overall and gw to within a field goal at that and they're some of the better aaa teams, playing in the best conference in the state in the msac.

Graham seems to be playing worse than ever, with all due respect to them.

Princeton should defeat graham soundly.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Princeton's actually a very respectable team, 0 - 4 or not, their game with bluefield was close enough and they've played some of the best teams in wv in bluefield, capitol, spring valley and gw. They played spring valley even overall and gw to within a field goal at that and they're some of the better aaa teams, playing in the best conference in the state in the msac.

Graham seems to be playing worse than ever, with all due respect to them.

Princeton should defeat graham soundly.

GW is down this year, and SV is up from previous years. I dont know about Capitol.

Either way, Princeton rolls. They have too much talent.

GW is down this year, and SV is up from previous years. I dont know about Capitol.

Either way, Princeton rolls. They have too much talent.

i agree, even if graham can contol the ball on offense, princeton has way too much speed ...... any down for princeton can be an off to the races play.

This is very simple!!

Princeton has speed.

Graham has no speed.

Princeton has talent.

Graham has no talent.

Princetion has a good coach.

Graham has....Doug.

its a shame to see this happening to Graham...Princeton by 4td's..

This is very simple!!

Princeton has speed.

Graham has no speed.

Princeton has talent.

Graham has no talent.

Princetion has a good coach.

Graham has....Doug.

I agree with everything except the bold print. Believe it or not, but Princeton's coach may very well be worse than Doug Marrs. :eek:

Princeton has a good coach. Ask their players before you make that statement again ;)

If Princeton had a good coach they would be one of the better teams in the state. Even with a bad coach they will beat Graham by 3 touchdowns.

If Princeton ever has the chance, and I think they might this season, they will hang 60 on Graham...they haven't beaten Graham in a long time and this will be a little "payback" signed "from Spadero with love"...Princeton has too much speed with a good-sized line...Graham won't be able to stop Allen and Powell...going to be a long night in P-town for the G-Men...

Not that it would matter but I've heard a bunch of Graham players have been out of school/practice sick this week. May make things even worse for Graham.

Heck depending on who is out could possibly make it better. j/k

Well IMO Princeton has more speed than Bluefield, They also outsize the Beavers, the reason Bluefield won, Coaching. Princeton has NONE! Neither does Graham add on the fact that Graham has no speed and im saying that.....

Princeton-48

Graham-6

Well IMO Princeton has more speed than Bluefield, They also outsize the Beavers, the reason Bluefield won, Coaching. Princeton has NONE! Neither does Graham add on the fact that Graham has no speed and im saying that.....

Princeton-48

Graham-6

Princeton doesn't have more speed than Bluefield. They have a single player, Tevin Allen, faster than all, but one of Bluefield's players. Overall though, Bluefield definitely has the most team speed between the two.