Best Player in the SWD boys & girls

GrahamPG44

Ben Rife from Grundy is someone to keep your eye on. He can do a little bit of everything...shoot the 3, drive the lane and get some rebs.

He was just a freshamn last year, but he was starting on varsity.

Ben Rife didn't impress me at all last year, yes he was a freshman, but he isn't very fast and can't really dribble. IMO Gunner McGhee will be the best player in the SWD this coming season, he's an all around good player and can take over a game, yes Rife can shoot but he isn't a game changer at all

We differ in our scouting reports on Ben Rife. While he may not be able to blow by people off the dribble or out jump everyone for a rebound, his basketball IQ and passing are some of the best i've ever seen for a freshman. He is on a team where he isnt asked to play PG, but could do so very successfully if need be. Ben will not lead the district in points, but he fills stat sheets with his all around game. He came close to recording triple doubles on many occassions as a freshman.

Ben will not lead the district in points, but he fills stat sheets with his all around game. He came close to recording triple doubles on many occassions as a freshman.

Thats what im saying. He might not be SWD player of the year but he is a all around player and can definitely be a game changer.

Gunner McGhee the prob with him is hes big but he will not drive i gave him tons of chances to drive and he would not take them i dont think he strong enough to be the best

That's because he didn't have to. He was swishing 3s in ur face all night.He can drive if need be.

Edited by blade