4 Reasons Richlands Loses Tonight

Falconman

#1 They never play well there and to be honest neither do we.

#2 Marion (who I hate) is playing good football and according to sources the team's chemistry is good.

#3 I want Marion undefeated when they face us.

#4 Richlands loses because they didn't recruit any Falcons this year.:D

#2 Marion (who I hate) is playing good football and according to sources the team's chemistry is good.

#1- True

#2-I guess

#3-Who cares

#4-Who needs the Falcons, we would rather win and not lose.

I think Richlands gets the W, but not by a blowout.

This is the biggest game i can remember for marion think about it they are playing to keep that undefeated run going and they are also playing the team that has pretty much ran over ever other team in the district for the past few years. It would be a big game for marion if they were not undefeated you get one maybe 2 to knock of the blues if your lucky to see them in the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind marion wants to be the team that says we beat the champs. That place is going to be packed to say the least this is a HUGE game winner goes into the driver seat for the SWD and the loser is gonna need some help.

#1- True

#2-I guess

#3-Who cares

#4-Who needs the Falcons, we would rather win and not lose.

I think Richlands gets the W, but not by a blowout.

Why are trying to get Jake for next year? Big creek not have an opening?:eek:

you are so funny! 4 good reasons for me. i think i might pull for the hurricanes 2nite! :rolleyes:

I dont know who I want in this one . . . hmm should I pull for Richlands . . normally yes - I hate Marion that bad . . but not so fast. Here you go Vols4Death and 84Cavdaddy . . I'm pulling for the Canes so they have a shot at undefeated record when the Falcons come calling! So go Canes (cough, cough, I must go and wash my mouth out now THANKS!!!):eek::cool::confused::(:rolleyes::D

Marion is out there watering down the field right now...Richlands better bring the "special" cleats...

They already loaded them onto the bus. Canes you better buckle the chin straps b/c your head will be ringing like it has not all year. If the Blues D shows up like it has the last few weeks I see Marion having less than a total of 100 yds on O unless the game gets out of hand and subs come in. Lets Go Blue keep growing. I do expect a closer game than some do.

They already loaded them onto the bus. Canes you better buckle the chin straps b/c your head will be ringing like it has not all year. If the Blues D shows up like it has the last few weeks I see Marion having less than a total of 100 yds on O unless the game gets out of hand and subs come in. Lets Go Blue keep growing.

Kicks rocks before I whoop your head in and put you back on the short bus.... BTW I cleaned the windows so feel free to lick them!

They already loaded them onto the bus. Canes you better buckle the chin straps b/c your head will be ringing like it has not all year. If the Blues D shows up like it has the last few weeks I see Marion having less than a total of 100 yds on O unless the game gets out of hand and subs come in. Lets Go Blue keep growing. I do expect a closer game than some do.

Bout time you changed your signature . . . like youve ever had anything to do with it, probably never put on a set of cleats!

Edited by Falconman

Kicks rocks before I whoop your head in and put you back on the short bus.... BTW I cleaned the windows so feel free to lick them!

No idea what you just said. Are you going to join the other folks on trying to get a grip on all the Johnsons tonight, I for one will handle my own only. You going to the TAZNAKER game?

Bout time you changed your signature . . . like youve ever had anything to do with it, probably never put on a set of cleats!

Why is all those wins blinding you or something. Yep, laced up the cleats back when. Nope don't have anything to do with the streaks but watched them all and proud of it. My signature could have probably been flopped around and it would have matched the Falcons record.