Dawgs VS Gmen

Bulldogs52

Lets get it going, has been some pretty close games between the schools as of late, not counting the playoffs... Because in the last two playoff games the teams have split a pair of ass whopping games.. No school in Tazewell County next Friday and the Dawgs always seem to play flat on the Fridays that they have no school... Dawgs need a win to keep up in the playoff hunt.... I got the Dawgs in a close one!

I have seen both teams play this year...I think they are pretty evenly matched...slight edge to Tazewell if Mountain and Lockhart are playing...otherwise I say it's a toss up...should be a good game.

It is Grahams homecoming game so they might play a little harder.

I see Tazewell in a 34-33 dousey

they scheduled Tazewell for their homecoming? isnt that kind of odd?

I have seen both teams play this year...I think they are pretty evenly matched...slight edge to Tazewell if Mountain and Lockhart are playing...otherwise I say it's a toss up...should be a good game.

Lockhart and Mountain are back there were playing lastnight!

Lockhart and Mountain are back there were playing lastnight!

thats good...let's hope he stays off the cell phone, they are liable to give him a ball and chains if he uses it again.

As much as I'm glad the G-Men are in the win column, I am picking the Dawgs in this one. If Lockhart is healthy and hitting his receivers, I think it favors the Dawgs.

Life has many choices---eternity two

As much as I'm glad the G-Men are in the win column, I am picking the Dawgs in this one. If Lockhart is healthy and hitting his receivers, I think it favors the Dawgs.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Im going to say a close one, Gmen 17 Dawgs 14

That's even if the Dawgs go into the spread, they run out of the Wing T look all game against Honaker, which will help that young line, which did a better job than the week before against a fast Richlands D!

Why all the close score predictions?

Now, I've seen neither of these teams play. But it sure seems like last week's result was Graham beating a Grundy team that had played nothing more than creampuffs in the first several weeks. Tazewell's played the stiffer competition, and Tazewell's simply better (if we are to believe the tide of the board). Plus, Grundy was the first opponent Graham hasn't surrendered 40 to.

Tazewell in a runaway. Book it.

And you are saying Graham is??? I mean you guys lost to the Fat Cats from Va High who got crushed by a quality team - Lebanon.:D

No, I'm not saying that. Graham is terrible this season but Abingdon isn't much better. I just wouldn't consider Abingdon a quality team.