HaHa!!! Bobby Wyatt...

GMan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to tell Coach Wyatt that when a defensive player touches an attempted pass , an offensive lineman can then catch it. He should know that. The officials were bad on both sides. Their incompetance was unbiased. I thought only the best crews worked the playoffs !

Gotta agree with MNHokie...officiating was horrible both ways. How they put two seconds back on the clock at the end of the game was amazing? Wyatt is the biggest crybaby I've ever seen for a head coach. Tazewell played their butts off and were no where near the team they were when they got blown out at Mitchell Stadium earlier in the year. I'm really wondering if it wasn't crybaby Wyatt that put the holes in the wall at Mitchell....the players are more grown up than he is.

the refs were god awful. if any has a reason to complain its graham. the time crew during the last couple of minutes was terrible and they gave tazewell a free play to try and score. probably the worst refs i have ever seen in my life. way to go G-MEN!!! you deserve that win

Another thing I found kind of strange was that when the game was finally over the refs all stood around and very slowly left the field. I can't ever recall seeing ref's linger like that? Usually they get the heck off the field in a hurry.

That David Marrs is the fastest QB in the state of VA, or maybe the country. He took a snap with 4 seconds on the clock, ran backwards a couple of yards, then ran across the field to the sideline and fell, all in 2 seconds!! That was amazing!!

Did anyone see the arm on wyatt hahaha he threw that ball about 40 yards to the endzone as he was heading off the feild for the half hahaha that is the first time i had ever seen that done for him to get so mad he launches his own ball away from the refs to the endzone haha i about cried i was laughing so hard. The refs were bad same crew we had a couple weeks ago I can see they did not read up on the game of football between then and now they need to learn they do not need to throw a flag every play haha.

the refs were god awful. if any has a reason to complain its graham. the time crew during the last couple of minutes was terrible and they gave tazewell a free play to try and score. probably the worst refs i have ever seen in my life. way to go G-MEN!!! you deserve that win

Yea the dogs only had 2 flags up until the last 1:30 of the of the half if im not mistaken i thought they got the better end of the deal.

Should have heard the parents on the tazewell side after the game. I'm suprised Wyatt got outta there in one piece. 4th and 19 with a minute somethin and they run like 5 yard outs like they were tryin to get out or bounds or something. Geez. I had no problem with the officiating really, but mostly cause it seemed pretty evenly called the whole time. Hopefully we can give a big "see yah" to Bobby.

One thing that really got under my skin this season were players not being utilized to their potential. Josh mitchem touched the ball like two times last night and that kid deserves to get at least fifteen touches a game. The only thing smart about the game last night was putting Shaquille in the backfield for the goaline plays. It's always cool to see a big man get in the endzone.

Good game to Graham and congratulations on the win. Both teams really played hard. Good luck against Cave Spring.

Edited by Fighton_3

Someone needs to tell Coach Wyatt that when a defensive player touches an attempted pass , an offensive lineman can then catch it. He should know that. The officials were bad on both sides. Their incompetance was unbiased. I thought only the best crews worked the playoffs !

but no one touched the ball on that screen! But the lineman!

Sorry fighton3 he is coming back and I reckon you will just have to sit there in the stands and keep calling plays and being a know it all. (it gives you more time to work on your certification so you can be the next coach) Why dont you ask Corner how he feels about the coaches. I know, you played for them and you know them and you were a beast that averaged 80 yards a carry and they just did not give you the ball, and blah, blah, blah.

Sorry fighton3 he is coming back and I reckon you will just have to sit there in the stands and keep calling plays and being a know it all. (it gives you more time to work on your certification so you can be the next coach) Why dont you ask Corner how he feels about the coaches. I know, you played for them and you know them and you were a beast that averaged 80 yards a carry and they just did not give you the ball, and blah, blah, blah.

I surely wouldn't call some outs on 4th and 19 with the game on the line. If u wanna make this personal we can haha. My days of playin ball are over but thanks for the compliments, although I don't think it was quite 80 per carry.

but no one touched the ball on that screen! But the lineman!

Wrong....a Tazewell player deflected the ball which knocked it off course from the intended reciever....the play was a middle screen. Two ref's immediately gave the hand signal for a deflection. Only one ref didn't see it and he was the one that threw the flag.

the fact is tazewell got the better end of the deal as far as the refs go. bobby and the fans are just mad because the refs and the time crew did everything in their power to help tazewell win and they still couldnt

Wrong....a Tazewell player deflected the ball which knocked it off course from the intended reciever....the play was a middle screen. Two ref's immediately gave the hand signal for a deflection. Only one ref didn't see it and he was the one that threw the flag.

Oh, thats why it took them 10 mins in a huddle to figure it out!

the fact is tazewell got the better end of the deal as far as the refs go. bobby and the fans are just mad because the refs and the time crew did everything in their power to help tazewell win and they still couldnt

Excuse me, I beg to differ:

I'm a Bulldog fan and I'M NOT MAD!

thus anyone can catch the ball including lineman!...as far as the throw wyatt actually kicked the ball through the endzone at the end of the half...lol thought i would correct u rhschamps...ha haha ha

Oh, thats why it took them 10 mins in a huddle to figure it out!

Exactly....two ref's gave the hand signal for a tipped ball as soon as it happened...one ref didn't see it and threw a flag...the ball changed direction in the air...it went from a spiral to wobbling...it was tipped. The reason it took forever to figure it out was because the ref's were pitiful. Plus, Wyatt was out there crying about it for at least five minutes.

What i got upset over was the fact that lockhart went down there right before the game started to stand with his teammates and the coach told him to hit the stands did not want him down there. Scuffle broke out between lockharts dad and the coach it was a mess. If i had to guess after last night the dogs have seen the last of coach wyatt.

thus anyone can catch the ball including lineman!...as far as the throw wyatt actually kicked the ball through the endzone at the end of the half...lol thought i would correct u rhschamps...ha haha ha

oh haha was on the other end of the field thought he threw it the only thing that would have made that more funnier than what it was now that i know he kicked it would have been if he had missed and fell on the ground hahaha.

What i got upset over was the fact that lockhart went down there right before the game started to stand with his teammates and the coach told him to hit the stands did not want him down there. Scuffle broke out between lockharts dad and the coach it was a mess. If i had to guess after last night the dogs have seen the last of coach wyatt.

Sounds to me like there is more to this situation then we are aware of.