Graham vs Cave Spring

Nadoball

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Graham win so Richlands can have another home game in the playoffs "IF" they get by Marion in the 1st game but, I don't think it will happen. Graham has played better the 2nd half of the season and have shown a lot of heart, but that's not going to be enough to beat Cave spring this week.

Graham may hold them to under 50 this time, but I don't think their offense can score enough to pull out the game, esp. at Cave Spring.

Cave 38 Graham 13

Graham has improved and has a ton of heart. I still don't think Graham has the athletes or coaching to beat CS. This one should be a little closer though.

CSHS 36

GHS14

Exactly what I was thinking. We have improved a tremendous amount since last time we played them but Cave Spring is still a great team, playing in a competitive River Ridge district. My prediction:

Cave Spring - 42

Graham - 13

Guest lookoutmountain

41-24 Cave Springs. Cave up 41-17 and a late score by Graham. Graham is much improved, but they aren't 55-12 improved. Mark this one down....easy pick also...Cave Springs will win at home vs Richlands by 10 points.

41-24 Cave Springs. Cave up 41-17 and a late score by Graham. Graham is much improved, but they aren't 55-12 improved. Mark this one down....easy pick also...Cave Springs will win at home vs Richlands by 10 points.

like a great man says every saturday NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. We might discuss the Richlands game next week but as for now there is NO WAY the G-Men lose anywhere near as bad as they did the last time the 2 teams played and CS must not be unbeatable if they blew a 21-7 lead at the half.

If you're saying that picking Cave Spring to win by 10 over Richlands is an easy pick, I'd say you're a pretty poor prognosticator. They haven't defeated any opponent since Graham by more than 8 points.

They may win, and they may win by 10+, but I sure wouldn't bet on it.....and please, don't try to educate me on the strength of the River Ridge, we all know where the strength lies there, and its not in the lone division 3 team.

Edited by parsons

For the G-Men faithful traveling to the game without GPS--this is the way I travel when going by Bogle Field

Exit off I-81N @ exit 141

Turn left on to Route 419S and travel 7.7 miles on this road

At light, turn right on to Route 221S (Brambleton) and go 1 mile (Cave Spring Middle School will be on the left) just pass stop light

You can turn left at light on to Route 907 (you can see CSMS, on left, while stopped at light) and immediately (on Route 907)

take a right into the school parking lot behind Bogle Field and CSMS

(this parking lot is on the visitors side)

Or you can continue on Route 221S and go pass CSMS and immediately turn left into the other parking lot in front of Bogle Field

I heard you can also park at the Cave Spring Baptist Church, which is across the road from the school. (You will have to walk across the 4 lanes of traffic if you park there)

Life has many choices--eternity two

Edited by tbgfan

Graham has improved, but Cave has one of their best teams in a long time...I believed they would be mediocre and finish near the bottom of the River Ridge, but they proved me wrong...

Graham runs the ball and controls the clock to keep it closer than the first game...CS has too many athletes...

CS 38

Graham 20

it is Cave SPRING....not Cave SPRINGS...

Why does everybody on this board add the "s"...it bugs me.

I agree, I laugh at everyone who puts cave springs. It is so stupid hahaha