Wyatt resigns!!!

BigD4VT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he was going to coach at Bluefield College

I heard this as well...trying to verify if it is true or not...if so who could blame him...I don't see how anyone can put up with the BS at Tazewell and the politics that go along with it.

I wonder who will coach now? Have you heard anything?

I can't imagine anyone wanting this job. They have run out some outstanding coaches in Tazewell. It started with Nick Colobro and goes to the present. The reason is unreal expectations of the parents and community. Good luck to whomever gets this job!!

Ive heard that none other than Mike Compton was coming to coach the dogs starting this upcoming season.

That would have been my guess. Get a coach that can beat Richlands and everyone in the community will love him.

Well maybe Mike can use his connections to get Bill Belichick in Tazewell

I'd like to see Mike Compton coaching Tazewell...hope it happens.

Why don't the "know-it-all" individuals behind the scenes just take turns coaching each week?

they do that anyway...you either hear it in the stands or they go down on the sidelines and fight with the coaching staff after halftime.

I was told from a very reliable source that his resignation was not by his choice - I was also told that Doug Marrs has been asking some of the Tazewell assistants to come to Graham -- who knows -- albeit much of the difficulties with coaching is the parents - but being fair and understanding that you are working with kids helps you be successful and makes for a better chance for a long tenure.