Open Week in Falcon Nation

southbound

What do you want-an apology? I'm sorry we beat you like a drum every year. Hey everybody needs a good homecoming game on their schedule. I can tell you nothing will change, the Falcons will beat down the Trojans year in year out. Learn to deal with it Partner!

like I said...see you October 1st....Partner

We've got a few games before you all. Hey, maybe you all can come down and get a peak of us tonight, our new field is great. Field house is coming next from what I'm hearing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said...see you October 1st....Partner

We've got a few games before you all. Hey, maybe you all can come down and get a peak of us tonight, our new field is great. Field house is coming next from what I'm hearing.

Not going to make it down there! No offense but I have never heard of Twin Springs. Is that a Virginia team? Who in the world scheduled this game? I will be down on the lake tonight hanging out with Falconman, hey falconfan1 if you want to come send me a pm and I will get back to you. :D

Not going to make it down there! No offense but I have never heard of Twin Springs. Is that a Virginia team? Who in the world scheduled this game? I will be down on the lake tonight hanging out with Falconman, hey falconfan1 if you want to come send me a pm and I will get back to you. :D[/QUO

hopefully they're the first team to lose on our new field...That"s who I hope Twin Springs is. As much as we could argue back and forth all night about JSB and AHS........There's not much better than being out on the lake, with a cooler full of cold beer.........except Friday night football. Nothing in this world tops that.

It is called FACTS! Know them before you put something on here. I have never heard of anyone called the bucs. What football team is that? Maybe a USFL TEAM. :confused:

There is a team in FL.... Tampa Bay....any bells going off???? Let me guess, FL...is not a state you're familiar with either.

A little side note .....Rick Tolley, HC for Marshall during the 1970 ill-fated plane crash, actually started his coaching career at John Battle as an assistant from 1962-64. (Just found that tidbit out.)

I know.....you've never heard of Marshall.....google it.

Yo, I'm thinking we hit the lake later. Thought bout heading down to the city to see em beat the naders. We can grab a bite in Kingsport and scout the great (cough, cough) richlands, then head to the lake. I told my girl, it might be just the Posse rolling tonight. haha Maybe get up on some new sh-t!! haha

Yo, I'm thinking we hit the lake later. Thought bout heading down to the city to see em beat the naders. We can grab a bite in Kingsport and scout the great (cough, cough) richlands, then head to the lake. I told my girl, it might be just the Posse rolling tonight. haha Maybe get up on some new sh-t!! haha

See, there you.....tugging on superman's cape.......LOL !

I would say it would be best you didn't come and watch these 2 teams. It'll just make you even more jealous then you already are. I think that's why you have such a fascination with Richlands, you wish you had a team as good as us you could cheer for.

Gate City could very well beat us tonight, but you can be sure that no matter who wins this game, they both are much better than the Falcons !.

You talk about battle not beating you in so long and still talking trash, maybe you need to look in a mirror. You haven't beaten the blues in over 2 decades and can't even stay within 4 or 5 TD's........in the 1st half........LOL !

You guys are funnny !!

BigCram,

I've just tweeted my boyz & told em to saddle up, we're rolling that way. Waitn on em to respond, I'm sure I'll c ya there, along with a majority of devil fans. I'm sure you will have some go (but who want to go gate city? nothing there) but not as much as you will when u guys play us. I'm mean the whole town of Richlands will shut down to come watch that game and visit historic Abingdon (not to mention the entrance, leap, the nation). So, look for about 12 of the Falcon Nation rolling that way 2nite! Go devils . . . hahahaha:D

BigCram,

I've just tweeted my boyz & told em to saddle up, we're rolling that way. Waitn on em to respond, I'm sure I'll c ya there, along with a majority of devil fans. I'm sure you will have some go (but who want to go gate city? nothing there) but not as much as you will when u guys play us. I'm mean the whole town of Richlands will shut down to come watch that game and visit historic Abingdon (not to mention the entrance, leap, the nation). So, look for about 12 of the Falcon Nation rolling that way 2nite! Go devils . . . hahahaha:D

Now your disrespecting the town of Gate City....LOl ! There's just no end to it ! The only reason people will go to watch Richlands play Abingdon is because we love our team and also to see if we hang more than 50 on you in the 1st half this year....LOL !

I will give you this though, Abingdon is a beautiful town ! It's just to bad it doesn't have a good football team to go with it !

Now your disrespecting the town of Gate City....LOl ! There's just no end to it ! The only reason people will go to watch Richlands play Abingdon is because we love our team and also to see if we hang more than 50 on you in the 1st half this year....LOL !

I will give you this though, Abingdon is a beautiful town ! It's just to bad it doesn't have a good football team to go with it !

BigCram, admit it, you don't know what tweeting is. Or twitter, do u?? haha How bout Nanotechnology? You guys still using dial up over there haha?

It does however have some very obnoxious fans

Come on now...can't we all just get along? Three state championships in four years? Obviously you aren't from Bristol, we all know that. Until they get one in football, then you don't need to talk. You praise the coaches; however, those are most of the same coaches that you bashed when they were losing.

actually....its not the same coaches. We have 2 coaches on staff that have been there for about 5 or 6 years now. Both of those coaches came from winning programs and know how to get things done. All of the other coaches are new

BigCram, admit it, you don't know what tweeting is. Or twitter, do u?? haha How bout Nanotechnology? You guys still using dial up over there haha?

Falconboy, you just continue to crack me up....LOL ! Actually we use 2 tin cans a string ! It takes a lot of long string....lOl.

Tweeting........humm.....didn't that use to be a cartoon. Twitter bird & Sylvester........LOL !

I could teach you about Nanotechnology..... nanotechnology... doesn't that describe the winning % that Abingdon has against Richlands ?

All schools have obnoxious fans. The most obnoxious are middle aged men in a pissing match with teenage boys

Nobody's having a pissing contest with anybody. we're just having a little fun. Nobody has called anybody any names or threatened anybody. It's all in good nature.....at least on my part. So just relax !

I don't take anything he says to heart and I sure hope he doesn't !

I guess what aggravates me with this whole post is every single year some super smart person from Battle comes on and says this is the year, this is the year, this is the year, etc.etc.etc. For about the last 4-5 years that has happened. I don't like kicking someone that is down and haven't in years past, but give it break. Sure, Battle is bound to beat Abingdon at some point. Will it be this year, probably not. But if they do, I will be the first to CONGRATULATE them on a well deserved win. No excuses!

It is a pretty simple case of probablity... If you have been beat over the last 18 years, than sure every year you play that team, your chances has to be better that you will finally pull one out and win. Anyway, have a great one guys.... be safe on those roads tonight and catch you on the flip side.

EW

I guess what aggravates me with this whole post is every single year some super smart person from Battle comes on and says this is the year, this is the year, this is the year, etc.etc.etc. For about the last 4-5 years that has happened. I don't like kicking someone that is down and haven't in years past, but give it break. Sure, Battle is bound to beat Abingdon at some point. Will it be this year, probably not. But if they do, I will be the first to CONGRATULATE them on a well deserved win. No excuses!

It is a pretty simple case of probablity... If you have been beat over the last 18 years, than sure every year you play that team, your chances has to be better that you will finally pull one out and win. Anyway, have a great one guys.... be safe on those roads tonight and catch you on the flip side.

EW

Thats all fine and dandy....but I'm not on here predicting state titles for battle...simply saying that the program is being turned around and will not be Abingdons whipping boy any longer. Some people do not want to hear that I guess. And no, I dont take anything personal, hopefully noone else does either. All in good fun.

you all are pathetic, you all talk trash about kids playin football... by the way you all act you would think you all talking about college teams.. do you old rednecks have nothing better to do than talk junk about kids?? truly pathetic but i guess you all have to boost your egos somehow

you all are pathetic, you all talk trash about kids playin football... by the way you all act you would think you all talking about college teams.. do you old rednecks have nothing better to do than talk junk about kids?? truly pathetic but i guess you all have to boost your egos somehow

If you don't like what you are reading, go to another thread ! Last time I looked nobody was making you read any of this.