Virginia Tech vs Boise State

-oo-

Finally college football is here and what better game to talk about than Virginia Tech vs Boise State.

This game is at Fedex Field in Landover,Maryland.

I will be going down for the game and whoever else goes, safe travel to you.

Thoughts, predictions?!?!

Lets get it poppin!

Not predicting a score, but I believe Tech wins. I do worry about the Boise coaching staff being more creative and going all out, while the Tech coaching staff tends to be conservative. Boise plays to win, while Tech tends to play "not to lose" more often than not. If Tech's offense doesn't average more than 30+ points and 400 yards a game this year it'll be criminal.

Boise St. 38

Virginia Tech 35

Hokies miss game tying FG late...

I don't see it that way, but I agree with you in that I don't think VT will win. The youth of VT on defense concerns me.

Stiney might have a tough time calling plays by either under-utilizing the talent or by trying to over-utilizing them. It's going to be a delicate balance on offense all year long with the potential of the offensive skill positions.

No way Boise puts up points, and even if they do their defense cannot contain our offense. Ryan Matthews ran rampant on them last season. I'll take VT's O-Line over Fresno States and Ryan Williams, David Wilson, and Darren Evans over Ryan Matthews any day. Boise keeps it close, but VT pulls away late.

Virginia Tech 34

Boise State 20