Leonards_Losers (who should be on this weeks edtion)

Leonards_Losers

there is some good match ups this coming week......If you would like your team in the next edition of Lil'Leonards_Losers state your case and me and Cousin Delmer might just pick it.......That is if I can get Cousin Delmer to stop dancing to Purple Rain....

Edited by Leonards_Losers

there is some good match ups this coming week......If you would like your team in the next edition of Lil'Leonards_Losers state your case and me and Cousin Delmer might just pick it.......That is if I can get Cousin Delmer to stop dancing to Purple Rain....

Richlands vs Abingdon....reason.....Falconman & Southbound and Kineticks, should be reason enough....LOl !

purple rain! purple rain!

TV vs Phelps!

I think I'll show Ol' Crigger a little love. The posters on Bluegrass Rivals are picking Phelps by a margin of 30-40 points. Twin Valley has had a lot of lumps over the past couple years now its time for a little gravy.

TV 16

Phelps 14

Upsetting the Phelps Homecoming!

Give us your Paul Harvey on them Lick Creek Red Skins and The Strait Fork Rebs.

Honaker at John Battle. Reason: The BHC predictions are horrible, and the articles are even worse. It's a shame that we cant get the Kingsport times up here. Your predictions are better than both though. The game last year was a good game with Battle jumping out 10-0 before honaker came back to win. Honaker is battle tested from the tough schedule, and Battle is 2-1 for the first time since 1998.

Lance you said it yourself after the Jamboree at Va High that Va High, PV Graham & GW all looked about even. I though Va High is down this year compared to last year. Graham looked small but so is Va High---this one will be tight!!! you are such a funny person, always joking with every comment...

Lance you said it yourself after the Jamboree at Va High that Va High, PV Graham & GW all looked about even. I though Va High is down this year compared to last year. Graham looked small but so is Va High---this one will be tight!!! you are such a funny person, always joking with every comment...

have you seen what they did SINCE that scrimmage? Better than i thought that they would, I picked them to drop the first game...wrong.

Even I am wrong sometimes...hard to believe I know.

if the #4 kid that plays QB is still out, then it might be close...different team without that kid in there.

#4 isn't out...He was actually WCYB player of the week for week 1...VHS has a lot of speed and there is also another RB they didn't play in the jamboree...JB game he had 2-TD 100yds...and to INT's on D....not bad for a back-up huh?

well then I will stick with my Va High by 21+ pick then. I didn't expect then to even score on TN.

I will agree with you...someone said they are even ranked in the top 10 in the state...ahead of GC and some others in A...anyone know where to find it?

they had them in that super 7 BS that the BHC has every week...thats just teams in this area, they are no where near the top 10 in the state.

Double A updated after week 3

1. Broad Run (Ashburn) 3-0

2. Amherst (Amherst) 2-0

3. Harrisonburg (Harrisonburg) 2-0

4. Powhatan (Powhatan) 1-0

5. Northside (Roanoke) 3-0

6. Christiansburg (Christiansburg) 3-0

7. Richlands (Richlands) 3-0

8. Salem (Salem) 2-0

9. Chancellor (Fredericksburg) 1-1

10. Liberty (Bedford) 3-0

VirginiaPreps Single A Rankings (Sep 13)

1. Altavista 2-0

2. Franklin 2-0

3. Radford 2-0

4. Buckingham 3-0

5. King William 2-0

6. Gretna 1-1

7. Essex 1-1

8. Clintwood 3-0

9. West Point 2-0

10. Virginia 2-1

Others: JJ Kelly, Sussex Central, Riverheads, Powell Valley, J.I. Burton, Lancaster, Eastern Montgomery, Riverheads, Gate City, and Lebanon

#4 isn't out...He was actually WCYB player of the week for week 1...VHS has a lot of speed and there is also another RB they didn't play in the jamboree...JB game he had 2-TD 100yds...and to INT's on D....not bad for a back-up huh?

Ramey (#14) is their starting rb, Bradley is the qb.

Last season ('09) they were 2-1 through the first three games as well, here were the scores:

Sullivan Central 27-21 (W)

John Battle 56-17 (W)

Tennessee High 56-23 (L)

This season ('10):

Sullivan Central 43-37 (W)

John Battle 42-7 (W)

Tennessee High 45-14 (L)

VHS averaged more points last season after the first three games (35.3) than they have this year and ended up 6-4. I don't think you could convince too many people in the Bristol VA/TN area that you can determine what Virginia High's football team has based on the first three games. It's went like this in the first three games now for several years:

'08

Sullivan Central 19-17 (W)

John Battle 47-21 (W)

Tennessee High 28-17 (L)

'07

Sullivan Central 20-17 (W)

John Battle 37-7 (W)

Tennessee High 20-0 (L)

See the pattern? How anyone can deduce they are better than last year I wouldn't know - unless they're just trying to talk them up, which I think is the case. I've seen the Bearcats play this year and personally I thought they had a better team last season at this point, but just my opinion. They lost a lot from graduation and it's yet to be seen who has stepped into those roles if they are able to do so as well as their predecessors.

Edited by Observer77