Dawg Catcher Alert

southbound

Exactly!!! You can not use the transitive property in footbal!! If you do that, then App. St. technically should have been the FBS National champion a few years back.

that and james madison should be ranked #3 in the FBS

AND

Gate City was West Virginia however many A champions last year, because we beat bluefield.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that and james madison should be ranked #3 in the FBS

AND

Gate City was West Virginia however many A champions last year, because we beat bluefield.

Yep. Thats what should have happened...given transitive property rules.

you beat a below average team in tazewell and now you think you're a great team haha. The Falcons are a average team at best in a very weak SWD. So have fun lacing up the basketball shoes at the same time as everyone else except for Richlands.

You guys have fun getting ready for basketball. Just because you guys wanna quit and hang it up doesn't mean the Falcons will. We are looking for a shot at the playoffs, with all the young talent coming in our program this could be the start of something great. We have some very talented young kids-that is all I will say look out the future is bright in Falconland! :D :D :D

Falconman, my nephew plays for RHS and He told me of the sportsmanship Abington has. Not much! As for chop blocks the A's are as dirty as they get! I heard it from a A JV player that the A's wanted to start a fight with C. Thomas and W. Lowe to get them thrown out of the game. Did not work so well. When they fired Lowe up He almost took the head off the running back! Keep it up and if the A's do make to the playoffs they will get hurt!!! As for the score. RHS called off the dogs early or it would have embarrassing to the A kids. Our coach has a lot of class and would not do that to a group of kids no matter how dirty they play! FYI. I have the game film if you have any doubts of what really happened!

You have no clue what you are talking about! Talk about how classy you guys are well quit recruiting kids to your school and you guys did not call the dogs off. You tried to score and couldn't . Why run that last kick back? You should have just taken a knee! :mad:

You guys have fun getting ready for basketball. Just because you guys wanna quit and hang it up doesn't mean the Falcons will. We are looking for a shot at the playoffs, with all the young talent coming in our program this could be the start of something great. We have some very talented young kids-that is all I will say look out the future is bright in Falconland! :D :D :D

Even if you happen to make the playoffs, you will get slaughtered. Abingdon cant hang with the boys out there.

You have no clue what you are talking about! Talk about how classy you guys are well quit recruiting kids to your school and you guys did not call the dogs off. You tried to score and couldn't . Why run that last kick back? You should have just taken a knee! :mad:

When we came out in the 3rd quarter it was quite clear he had called the dogs off. We scored on a kickoff return, and a Quick WR Screen. He ran about 10 pass plays in the 2nd half. If you know anything about Richlands, you know we pass to set up the run. He may have left in the starters, but he was calling plays that he knew wouldnt be an easy score.

you guys did not call the dogs off. You tried to score and couldn't .Why run that last kick back? You should have just taken a knee! :mad:

^^^^^^^Oxymoron.... Could it have been "accidently on purpose" :D

Edited by trublue

Ran the kick back because you jerks had just been throwing on the jv team trying to get the score closer that what it was when we put in our back ups a team with class would run the ball not be throwing it all over the field.

Can't hide my school spirit, I stand up for my team. But I'm getting tired of you interrupting my victory dinner. Stay off Falcon Threads! BTW My dad said some of the worse football he ever witnessed was by Abingdon in the late 90's!

The funny thing is I never mentioned a name on here and you magically thought it was you...guilty concsience????

Hey Falconfanrocks,

if they don't want you at Abingdon any more, we will recruit you to be a fan for Richlands....LOL !

I appreciate it Bigrhsfan.... contrary to nannerhead #2, I have lots of friends still in Abingdon. And I believe I will keep posting on the forum just as I have for the last 6 years. But the difference in me and them is I at least try to keep mine respectful.

I appreciate it Bigrhsfan.... contrary to nannerhead #2, I have lots of friends still in Abingdon. And I believe I will keep posting on the forum just as I have for the last 6 years. But the difference in me and them is I at least try to keep mine respectful.

Exactly. And thats why your the most respected person in Abingdon as far as this board goes.

Don't I get a little consideration--lol

yes you too. lol. Its rather obvious the ones that people on here dont really like. I respect your opinions and posts just as much as falconfansrock