Dawg Catcher Alert

southbound

We physically whipped the Puppies at their home field tonight 34-6. This could be the start of something special! I feel like we can run the table and make a statement in the playoffs. If Carroll County can beat the all mighty Richlands we still could get a share of the district title. Stay tuned! Remember James Madison anything can happen! :p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We physically whipped the Puppies at their home field tonight 34-6. This could be the start of something special! I feel like we can run the table and make a statement in the playoffs. If Carroll County can beat the all mighty Richlands we still could get a share of the district title. Stay tuned! Remember James Madison anything can happen! :p

And this was tonight's PSA for what happens when you smoke too much marijuana and decide, "Hey, I'm gonna talk a little trash for them Abingdon Falcons on the message board!"

Holster the pistolas bud.

I saw it with my own eyes, the Falcons were soaring high tonight. Our defense was st8 up AWESOME!! I just stopped and picked up a 6 pack (soft tacos) from the bell to celebrate! Yeah, we're BACK BABY!!! :cool:

....LOL ! I'll give it to ya. You guys just crack me up...lol. You better be careful with those soft tacos.......they will give you the falcon farts !

I swear guys out there in swvasports.com land, not ALL of us are like these two nannerheads. They have pretty much trashed my alma mater, my hometown, and the players for weeks now! Congrats you bunch of IDIOTS. It's one thing to be proud, but the statements you make are just..........plain ridiculous.

Great job Abingdon, build on it and get better. Be safe guys and have a great weekend.

EW

I swear guys out there in swvasports.com land, not ALL of us are like these two nannerheads. They have pretty much trashed my alma mater, my hometown, and the players for weeks now! Congrats you bunch of IDIOTS. It's one thing to be proud, but the statements you make are just..........plain ridiculous.

Great job Abingdon, build on it and get better. Be safe guys and have a great weekend.

EW

Can't hide my school spirit, I stand up for my team. But I'm getting tired of you interrupting my victory dinner. Stay off Falcon Threads! BTW My dad said some of the worse football he ever witnessed was by Abingdon in the late 90's!

Can't hide my school spirit, I stand up for my team. But I'm getting tired of you interrupting my victory dinner. Stay off Falcon Threads! BTW My dad said some of the worse football he ever witnessed was by Abingdon in the late 90's!

Don't forget the 2000's too.

Hey Falconfanrocks,

if they don't want you at Abingdon any more, we will recruit you to be a fan for Richlands....LOL !

Yeah you guys did win! But I see after 12 years since I played you guys still don't know how to block with out chop blocking.... Hope every thing turns out ok on your MRI cuzz......

Man, hate to hear that anybody has to have an MRI after a game. What happened 52 ? I know it probably happen by a chop block by your post, but tell us about it .

Just a few comments on the game.

1. Vuvuzelas, really?

2. The QB, Hess is a good ball player.

3. Great sportsmanship during the moment of silence, lets just strike up the band.

4. Southbound, I looked for you to come say hello. I'm still waiting.

5. Abingdon is the 4th best team I've seen this year. 1st Bluefield, 2nd Gate City, 3rd Carroll. (No, I have not seen Richlands yet.)

6. I'll say nothing about the late hits.

Yeah you guys did win! But I see after 12 years since I played you guys still don't know how to block with out chop blocking.... Hope every thing turns out ok on your MRI cuzz......

Bulldogs52 did Nadoball make it to Tazewell tonight and was he wearing green or Blue?

Coming from someone who knows what happened on the offensive line. There was not many chop blocks thrown. Trust me I know...

iTS CALLED FOOTBALL! Wow? Its the offense goal to score any means necessary and the defense's to stop us. "You play to win the game!" You go on offense to SCORE! :mad:

I'll give credit they are much improved and the pass coverage was pretty good. However I agree I thought it was a bit classless to be throwing the ball like they did when we really couldn't get anything going in the entire second half. I know it's the defenses job to stop but there still is a level of respect for the other team.

How would you have taken it if the tables were turned or Richlands had not called off the dogs last week?

Abingdon's run defense looked very vunerable, so have fun when you play CC! Also you need to win against some real teams to even make a playoff statement.

First, stuey, did you see the game last week or are you taking the words of the naders on here?? We met richlands face to face and gave em all they wanted. Where was the 50 point blow out boyz??? Hmmm, guess the entrance wins again. Wheres the physical beat down? Hmmm, the Falcons came out of that game healthy, did Richlands? No, the blo naders can live in their own dream world but they had to score on a kick off (last play of the game against our back up kick off team and their 1st team) to make it the score it was. Like I said, we are better than the city. We played the great naders and matched em physically. All of the blue necks thought we would play timid and scared, guess what? We're not! So, to get back on point, RICHLANDS WANTED TO RUN IT UP, BUT THEY COULDN'T!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Ps: We whipped you puppies so deal with that too!