Backyard Brawl Tazewell @ Richlands

Nadoball

Thoughts and predictions. Can the Dawgs at 0-5 pull the upset of the decade against the Blues at 4-0? Don't see it happening this year my friends Richlands 42 Tazewell 0 at the half. Mance and the Dawgs coach are pretty good friends so don't see Mance embarassing him to bad.

This one could get real ugly real fast. It could be like the PV game and be over by the end of the 1st....but I remember a Tazewell team that went 1-9....and the only win was against Richlands.

come on guys thats not good for those guys that wrk hard week in and week out .they need to go into this game as if they planning to win.and really ye never kno.to say its just not no need to talk about.yea i think richlands will take care of business,but come on and give the guys from tazewell a thread to hang on to.i dont care if its the worst team in the state ,they need to go in with the attitude they gonna win.do ye see my point?

come on guys thats not good for those guys that wrk hard week in and week out .they need to go into this game as if they planning to win.and really ye never kno.to say its just not no need to talk about.yea i think richlands will take care of business,but come on and give the guys from tazewell a thread to hang on to.i dont care if its the worst team in the state ,they need to go in with the attitude they gonna win.do ye see my point?

Ye, I think I understand.....lol ! Just kidding....lol. I think you mean to use "ya". Just having a little fun with ye ! Believe me, I sure do make my share of mistakes on here typing. I can't spell my own name.

But I don't think whats said in this thread is gonna make much difference in what the players think their chances are in this game......especially since it's being played at Ernie this year . They either believe they have a chance or they don't.

I think it's gonna get ugly, but Mance will take it easy on them in the 2nd half.

But the Bulldogs will be a team to contend with in the future. They are young and the new coach is trying to change the program up there. But it will take a couple of years to get it turned around.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I heard a guy from Tazewell talking that they came up with a new cheer when they kick. (OLE) So my thinking is that I don't think they actually came up with the cheer or that they even know where "The Blue Neck Nation" got the idea from but I beg everyone in the 'WHITE' section to please help us defend what is rightfully ours and drown out their pitiful attempt to imitate our Ooooolllleeee. Maybe we can kick first and rock the house and they won't even try because of the intimidation factor. LOL

Ye, I think I understand.....lol ! Just kidding....lol. I think you mean to use "ya". Just having a little fun with ye ! Believe me, I sure do make my share of mistakes on here typing. I can't spell my own name.

But I don't think whats said in this thread is gonna make much difference in what the players think their chances are in this game......especially since it's being played at Ernie this year . They either believe they have a chance or they don't.

I think it's gonna get ugly, but Mance will take it easy on them in the 2nd half.

But the Bulldogs will be a team to contend with in the future. They are young and the new coach is trying to change the program up there. But it will take a couple of years to get it turned around.

no actually i meant ye.which to me is( YOU=YE) to you it might be (YOU=YA).man ive got to much time on my hands today.thanks for the school lesson today .maybe i got (enuff=enough) to pass lol.

no actually i meant ye.which to me is( YOU=YE) to you it might be (YOU=YA).man ive got to much time on my hands today.thanks for the school lesson today .maybe i got (enuff=enough) to pass lol.

I'm just having fun with ya/ye.....lol Believe me, I'm the last to be giving any school lessons ! I know what you mean with too much time on our hands...lol

I'm just having fun with ya/ye.....lol Believe me, I'm the last to be giving any school lessons ! I know what you mean with too much time on our hands...lol

Now that's funny. Really. Well not really.

To quote one of my favorite movie lines from Rocky 3

Reporter: "What's your prediction for tonight's fight"

Clubber Lang: "Prediction?"

Reporter: "Yes, prediction"

Clubber Lang: "Pain!!!!"

No really Richlands will score at will and it will get ugly fast!

This one could get real ugly real fast. It could be like the PV game and be over by the end of the 1st....but I remember a Tazewell team that went 1-9....and the only win was against Richlands.

Also the last time Tazewell beat Richlands.. Does anyone know the overall series? I know Richlands is leading now, just thought it'd be interesting to see. On vhsl-reference it shows Tazewell is 3-9 since 1999..

I think this game might be like the 2006 game. A game down to the wire for ppl that dont remember haha.. 61-0

Also the last time Tazewell beat Richlands.. Does anyone know the overall series? I know Richlands is leading now, just thought it'd be interesting to see. On vhsl-reference it shows Tazewell is 3-9 since 1999..

I think this game might be like the 2006 game. A game down to the wire for ppl that dont remember haha.. 61-0

I remember that game. Our 2nd string and JV scored tds. That may be what tonight looks like. Just hope both teams come out healthy. To all the Tazewell fans, have a safe drive tonight!! Lets get ready to rumble!!!

I remember that game. Our 2nd string and JV scored tds. That may be what tonight looks like. Just hope both teams come out healthy. To all the Tazewell fans, have a safe drive tonight!! Lets get ready to rumble!!!

Too bad Tazewell doesn't have a jv team. They jumped ship when Richlands came to town.

Entertaining to hear Mance talk post-game on WGTH. The guy knows how to carry on a positive interview. Knows just the right note to play.

What was he saying, I missed it. we stopped at Food City to pick up a couple of things on our way home and I missed his interview.