We Are Falcons

southbound

Bradley Strong is a jv player-WOW! He has scored a few td's this year, tell Gate City that. Stick with baseball dude you are an idiot trying to explain football to me. :mad:

Kid, I've forgotten more about football, than you'll ever know

I was just assuming that it would be a back up on the last play of a blowout win. my bad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy buddy....He's still working on 8th grade English.

I figured that since he was in the cultural capital of the known universe, colossal Abingdon, Virginia, even a young lad like him must know the meaning of even remedial Latin. He speaks of the finer things in life quite often: I pray hope that he knows of the finer linguistics!

I figured that since he was in the cultural capital of the known universe, colossal Abingdon, Virginia, even a young lad like him must know the meaning of even remedial Latin. He speaks of the finer things in life quite often: I pray hope that he knows of the finer linguistics!

Speaking of the finer things in life....Maybe he'll need some fine wine to go with that crow he'll be eating Friday night.

It must be homecoming because the Trojans are coming to town. Yeah, but this is yet another example of the Falcons being the Achilles heel or the Trojan horse of the John Battle High School Trojans. You see just like in history “we the Falcons (Greeks)†have our version of a Trojan Horse. Quick history lesson, the Greeks left a Trojan Horse at the city gates of Troy and appeared to sail away, but actually sailed just out of sight. The Trojans thought they had given up, brought the Trojan Horse inside their fortified city and begin to party. When they all passed out drunk, the Greeks opened the gates and the route was on! The Greeks then sacked, destroyed, and burned Troy. Well folks, what is our version of a Trojan Horse, - Hess, Crosswhite, Coleman? No, it’s the mighty FALCON NATION. Yes, when our team appears to sail away in adversity, it’s the beauty and enticement of the Falcon Nation that causes the other team to fall asleep. That’s when the Falcons Strike – HESS – CROSSWHITE-COLEMAN-DEFENSE-OFFENSE-SPECIAL TEAMS!!! The route is ON! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Ps: Enjoy your 4-1 “Troy†because the horse is coming!!!!:eek::p

The other team would have to be asleep for you guys to beat them.:D

I was just assuming that it would be a back up on the last play of a blowout win. my bad

It was a kickoff return. Richlands dosnt have a jv kickoff team. Or if they do Ive never seen em use it. Ive always seen teh starting special teams coem out and do their job even if the jv is in.

I keep loving it when I read that AHS took Richlands to the wire. 29 pts. a nailbiter for sure. When was that game? Oh yeah, that was the week after Tennessee took Oregon to the wire and the week before Tennessee took Florida to the wire.

Edited by Big Orange 1

I keep loving it when I read that AHS took Richlands to the wire. 29 pts. a nailbiter for sure. When was that game? Oh yeah, that was the week after Tennessee took Oregon to the wire and the week before Tennessee took Florida to the wire.

just like gate city took gretna to the wire in the 2007 state game. 52-0

Sorry but Football and battle don't go together pal. Deal with it! :mad:

First of all, the Richlands game was closer than the scoreboard. They ran it up too scoring on the last play of the game. They will have to answer for that down the road. :mad: Second, the field at John Burton is terrible, our receivers could not get in and out of their cuts. On a decent field, I think we beat them by 2 touchdowns.

Lastly, You are the one that will have to answer on Friday night, so I advise you to keep your mouth shut the rest of the week and we might take it easy on you. It can be really bad if you run your mouth on here! :mad:

The Falcons are very physical this year and you are about to find out. Ask Richlands, we stood toe-to-toe with them a few weeks back! :mad:

I just dont understand when people complain about field conditions...BOTH TEAMS HAD TO PLAY ON IT!

Falconman and Southbound it seems I hit a tender spot. Lets see, you call me Slacker, Tubby and an idiot. What a nice trifecta boys.

Considering the source, that just makes it even funnier. Southbound - I go with one word dumkauf.

Richlands only beat us by 20 last season. Boy that felt like a win in a Falcon`s eyes!

You'll will be wishing for last year. Richlands will beat you by 30 this year, if they have an off night.

lol, Yeah They still want to count their Touchdown that came against the Richlands JV though......Just not the one that Richlands JV scored on them. Funny how that works.

Holston will be fine in a year or 2. Growing pains should be expected after losing the class that you all lost last year.

dont think they scored an offensive touchdown in the second half just saying

the whole town of abingdon is pricks now? thats a little harsh! im gunna pray for you tonight

I'm sorry dude, I know there are a few good people in there, but most of the people i have met have just been rude inconsiderate pricks for no reason. asked for directions at a gas station one time and guy just told me to leave because i didn't know where this certain place was.

I'm sorry dude, I know there are a few good people in there, but most of the people i have met have just been rude inconsiderate pricks for no reason. asked for directions at a gas station one time and guy just told me to leave because i didn't know where this certain place was.

thats not the abingdon i know, im sure there is people like that wherever you go, we are lucky to live in as nice a region as we do, besides all this football hatred haha everyone around is, for the most part, pretty friendly