We Are Falcons

southbound

A close friend of mine works in Lebanon......he moved to Abingdon so his drive wouldnt be as long....He hated the town, hated the type of people there. He said he felt like he lived in an upscale retirement home with stuck up pricks........So he moved back to Kingsport and took a little bit of a hit on the drive, but said its well worth it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like everyone has friends that hates Abingdon. Here is what I love about Abingdon. Most of Abingdon’s population is not from Abingdon. They are from coal country or out of state. The same place a lot of you still live. You went to a gas station in Abingdon to get direction?... So because they work in Abingdon means they live in Abingdon. If we are so rich why would we work at a gas station? They must have had their Abingdon town ID out to see. Some of you guys flame to much always talking about the "rich prick or snobs" that live here. There is not any difference between the people that live in Bristol tn/Bristol va/Abingdon.

I cant just sit here and read all the negative comments concerning my Abingdon.

Reasons Why Falconman LOVES Abingdon:

- High proportion of college graduates (many with advanced degrees) in the community.

- The intellectual stimulating environment rivals that of UVA's own Charlottesville.

- The education level of our community allows many alternative cultures, lifestyles, and preferences to be totally accepted.

- We have an appreciation of the arts, as evident by the William King Arts Center and Barter Theatre.

- Our men are clean cut and shaved. Plus, our WOMEN have all their TEETH!!:D

God I love Abingdon!!!!

Edited by Falconman

I cant just sit here and read all the negative comments concerning my Abingdon.

Reasons Why Falconman LOVES Abingdon:

- High proportion of college graduates (many with advanced degrees) in the community.

- The intellectual stimulating environment rivals that of UVA's own Charlottesville.

- The education level of our community allows many alternative cultures, lifestyles, and preferences to be totally accepted.

- We have an appreciation of the arts, as evident by the William King Arts Center and Barter Theatre.

- Our men are clean cut and shaved. Plus, our WOMEN have all their TEETH!!:D

God I love Abingdon!!!!

That is some funny stuff right there. ha ha I have been thinking Falconman, we are kind of like DX on here-do you wanna be Triple H or Sean Michaels? We live the life and have all the parties! We are surrounded by beautiful girls & a great football team! I love Abingdon too, and I am proud to be a Falcon! :D

I got you guys again-you thought I was going to say American! :cool:

LoL, I have to admit you two are entertaining. Thats it. The wrestling profile fits you two perfect, because it is fake. Well, Southbound and Falconman so are you and your team. Pretenders not contenders! Sorry boys, the truth hurts.

Also, Holston beat Abingdon last year. Enough said! Now, go back to class and get on task little men.

DX - it is! I've got the pedigree and you give em the sweet chin music baby! haha.

Great, why dont you guys go practice your finishing moves on each other......While your at it, take a few swings with a chair.

The only sweet chin music you'll be getting is Friday night when the Trojans ruin your homecoming

LoL, I have to admit you two are entertaining. Thats it. The wrestling profile fits you two perfect, because it is fake. Well, Southbound and Falconman so are you and your team. Pretenders not contenders! Sorry boys, the truth hurts.

Also, Holston beat Abingdon last year. Enough said! Now, go back to class and get on task little men.

Another simple minded wannabe falconite. Question: Do you have a team in Damascus this year because I HAVEN'T SEEN YA IN THE PAPER?! The Falcons have been but not the baby cavs.

It was a kickoff return. Richlands dosnt have a jv kickoff team. Or if they do Ive never seen em use it. Ive always seen teh starting special teams coem out and do their job even if the jv is in.

son son son! Richlands does have a JV kickoff team! Frank the tank Daughtery/Daughtry says it's "no surprise" that he wishes Richlands was back "home" because you need to "open your eyes" because it "feels like tonight"

Frank once told me that Richlands JV team could take Alabama to overtime if not beat them in regulation with a drop kick a la Doug Flutie! Right hand to Jesus right in Pounding Mill Walmart straight out of the horse's mouth!

That is some funny stuff right there. ha ha I have been thinking Falconman, we are kind of like DX on here-do you wanna be Triple H or Sean Michaels? We live the life and have all the parties! We are surrounded by beautiful girls & a great football team! I love Abingdon too, and I am proud to be a Falcon! :D

I got you guys again-you thought I was going to say American! :cool:

So your guy`s women resemble Chyna?

dont think they scored an offensive touchdown in the second half just saying

That's not exactly right. Richlands scored a TD late in the 3rd qter with about 2 or 3 minutes left. #9 Cody Lockhart hit & 11 Overton with a 31 yard TD pass.

That's not exactly right. Richlands scored a TD late in the 3rd qter with about 2 or 3 minutes left. #9 Cody Lockhart hit & 11 Overton with a 31 yard TD pass.

We had a jv corner in the game at that point. They only scored 1 td against our first team D.

We had a jv corner in the game at that point. They only scored 1 td against our first team D.

Why are you arguing that point? YOU GOT BEAT! Let me guess, your worse subject in school is math. You lost by 30 or so, don't know and don't care. But the score wasn't close. You lost the game, move on. If you can't understand that then your worse subject may be English! Maybe the education going on at Abingdon High School isn't the same as the education at the other county schools.

"Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages....."

Abingdon VA proudly brings to you the swvasports champions of the woooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddd........

The road dogg falconman......the bad a mr. southbound The New Age Outlaws

For the hundreds in attendance and for the 1,000's reading this online...

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttssssssssssss get ready to ______ iiiiiiiiiiiiit! "

It must be homecoming because the Trojans are coming to town. Yeah, but this is yet another example of the Falcons being the Achilles heel or the Trojan horse of the John Battle High School Trojans. You see just like in history “we the Falcons (Greeks)†have our version of a Trojan Horse. Quick history lesson, the Greeks left a Trojan Horse at the city gates of Troy and appeared to sail away, but actually sailed just out of sight. The Trojans thought they had given up, brought the Trojan Horse inside their fortified city and begin to party. When they all passed out drunk, the Greeks opened the gates and the route was on! The Greeks then sacked, destroyed, and burned Troy. Well folks, what is our version of a Trojan Horse, - Hess, Crosswhite, Coleman? No, it’s the mighty FALCON NATION. Yes, when our team appears to sail away in adversity, it’s the beauty and enticement of the Falcon Nation that causes the other team to fall asleep. That’s when the Falcons Strike – HESS – CROSSWHITE-COLEMAN-DEFENSE-OFFENSE-SPECIAL TEAMS!!! The route is ON! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Ps: Enjoy your 4-1 “Troy†because the horse is coming!!!!:eek::p

Fairly nice explanation to the conclusion of the Illiad, Falconman. Gosh, some hope for public education in SW Va!!! Having seen both teams play, I would also be very surprised if Troy doesn't burn again this Friday.

Fairly nice explanation to the conclusion of the Illiad, Falconman. Gosh, some hope for public education in SW Va!!! Having seen both teams play, I would also be very surprised if Troy doesn't burn again this Friday.

Except Achilles was a Greek and got his heel shot in the final showdown. Achilles not a good analogy to falcons this week.

your mom and sister's dont count hahaha

You seem to be a little slow when it comes to women. :confused: I would love to show you around the town one afternoon. Maybe you could meet me at The Tavern for some dinner and then we will head over to the Barter for a play. We might be able to culture you a little, it seems like you have a long way to go. Then we will head down to Falconman's Lake House for the real party. It might scare you a little but we will slowly work you in the mix, :eek: since you are so backwards. You will come back to this board with a greater appreciation for the FALCONS! :D What do you say Mr Backwards? Are you up for some Falcon fun? :confused:

We will let you try out a special selection of our wines & cheeses, too? :eek:

Except Achilles was a Greek and got his heel shot in the final showdown. Achilles not a good analogy to falcons this week.

And, the Illiad was a "novel" and entire city of Troy is myth. But, do think Abingdon will win this week.

Another simple minded wannabe falconite. Question: Do you have a team in Damascus this year because I HAVEN'T SEEN YA IN THE PAPER?! The Falcons have been but not the baby cavs.

For the boys; if I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, it would be better than winning the $250 million Powerball.

True class never talks about what they have because that is gauche.

Edited by Hacker