New Tazewell logo

BigD4VT

I agree ! The one on your avatar really looks good. Didn't realize it then, but after looking at the new one, the one you have really looks good !

Of course it looks good, it's the original one, I think that Coach Smith wanted to come in and change things, Coach Hart did the same...

I like the three stripes and the T w/ the Bulldog does look good! What did those uniforms look like?

gold pants with two white and one green stripes down the side and green jerseys with white numbers with gold trim and then the white jersey with green numbers with gold trim and had paw prints on the sleeves. Still have mine in my closet.

gold pants with two white and one green stripes down the side and green jerseys with white numbers with gold trim and then the white jersey with green numbers with gold trim and had paw prints on the sleeves. Still have mine in my closet.

So you'll be wearing gold pants when you come out of the closet?

Of course it looks good, it's the original one, I think that Coach Smith wanted to come in and change things, Coach Hart did the same...

I agree with a change but it still looks awful...we have never had a paw print or even something like Michigian