Grundy vs graham

GrahamPG44

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying graham is gonna win or anything but the game will be closer than expected. The gmen got there first win last year on this week and maybe, just maybe they can surprise everyone but we will see come friday!

Close but Grundy pulls it out

This could be the last time Grundy plays Graham in a while....Grundy blows Graham out (no need to hold back...not gonna see them for a while...)and continues the embarassment....Graham cannot play defense and until they get rid of the knucklehead who's teaching the cornerbacks to faceguard....they'll continue to lose because they can't stop anybody.....Montcalm could probably roll up 50 on Graham this year...

I can't ever remember Grundy putting a hurting on Graham....this would be the perfect time to do it...

supposed to be clear and 63 degrees at kick off...ending up around 58 degrees by the time its over...perfect football weather....awesome!

I should be there early and going to try to take some pics on what might be my last trip to Mitchell Stadium for a while.

supposed to be clear and 63 degrees at kick off...ending up around 58 degrees by the time its over...perfect football weather....awesome!

I should be there early and going to try to take some pics on what might be my last trip to Mitchell Stadium for a while.

I'm #7 if you get the chance say hey or something

The best.

Really? Thanks for the information.

Clintwood has good dogs too.

Rye Cove - Eagles Nest - sorta like a taco salad . . .mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ervinton - Beans & Cornbread and deep fried Oreos . . WOW

Neyland Stadium - Petro's chili & chips - Delicious, and if the Big Orange don't give you heartburn, this surely will. Dont forget to wash it down with a 32oz. coke for $5.

Really? Thanks for the information.

Clintwood has good dogs too.

Rye Cove - Eagles Nest - sorta like a taco salad . . .mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ervinton - Beans & Cornbread and deep fried Oreos . . WOW

Neyland Stadium - Petro's chili & chips - Delicious, and if the Big Orange don't give you heartburn, this surely will. Dont forget to wash it down with a 32oz. coke for $5.

Well, I may be a little biased. I work in the concession stand with the Lion's Club. But I think they are pretty darn good.

Graham has good steak sandwiches and burgers...or they did the last time i was there.

That's another thing that Bluefield Mayor Whalen and City Manager Merriman have f'd-up...they don't allow that guy to set up at the games anymore...

That's another thing that Bluefield Mayor Whalen and City Manager Merriman have f'd-up...they don't allow that guy to set up at the games anymore...

are you kidding me? amazing...you need to get these people out of office.