C'mon Man!

eastboundanddown

I would have to say the Grundy/Hurley game...all the Hurley fans predicting that it was going be a wire to wire game that it could go either way and the Hurley players talking trash to the Grundy players the whole week leading up to the game. Grundy ending up winning 62-14 I think was the final.

I would say you will be saying that when Hurley/Twin Valley game is moved to Thursday so both teams can show up and cheer for Richlands. C'mon Naders! lol

P.S. It is a strong chance this is going to happen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after giving this some thought... I'd have to say the bet battleftbl made with the FALCONMAN. To think your ponies could beat the Falcons and now you wear our brand...Come on man.:D

I would say you will be saying that when Hurley/Twin Valley game is moved to Thursday so both teams can show up and cheer for Richlands. C'mon Naders! lol

I don't see how losing to the eventual state champs would make anyone say that, I love jealousy tho, don't worry soon enough they will have you hurleites, on a bus over rock house every day to grundy when they close hurley....hell if I got beat 62-14 I'd be jealous too, if this is true its very sad, I know grundy pulled for twin valley in their state championship games, and grundy pulled for hurley when they....oh wait, they have never accomplished anything...62-14.

I don't see how losing to the eventual state champs would make anyone say that, I love jealousy tho, don't worry soon enough they will have you hurleites, on a bus over rock house every day to grundy when they close hurley....hell if I got beat 62-14 I'd be jealous too, if this is true its very sad, I know grundy pulled for twin valley in their state championship games, and grundy pulled for hurley when they....oh wait, they have never accomplished anything...62-14.

actually Hurley got some sort of championship under Smiley back years ago...i think it was split or something? I don't remember the details off the top of my head, someone else will chime in i'm sure. Smiley won something though lol.

actually Hurley got some sort of championship under Smiley back years ago...i think it was split or something? I don't remember the details off the top of my head, someone else will chime in i'm sure. Smiley won something though lol.

Well, I stand corrected then lol, but you know where I'm coming from and I'm sure your the same way, I like to see any team do well from buchanan except when they play grundy

Haha yeah let another team get the job done because yours couldn't. I always root for Hurley when they don't play Grundy and still will, I just thought it was funny when everybody posting there prediction score which was mainly the Hurley fans saying Grundy by 1 td or Hurley by 1 td and I posted Grundy by 3+ tds. Everybody quoted me saying I was dumb and "underestimating" Hurley. Plus a lot of the Hurley players talked trash to the Grundy players online and etc going into that game.

Haha yeah let another team get the job done because yours couldn't. I always root for Hurley when they don't play Grundy and still will, I just thought it was funny when everybody posting there prediction score which was mainly the Hurley fans saying Grundy by 1 td or Hurley by 1 td and I posted Grundy by 3+ tds. Everybody quoted me saying I was dumb and "underestimating" Hurley. Plus a lot of the Hurley players talked trash to the Grundy players online and etc going into that game.

My,my,my how everyone is wearing their feelings on their shirt sleeves. I stated this as a joke but apparently all the Grundy fans have a stick up their ass! I beginning to think you Grundy fans are taking notes from some of the "peckerheads" over on the LPD forum.

Well, I stand corrected then lol, but you know where I'm coming from and I'm sure your the same way, I like to see any team do well from buchanan except when they play grundy

I wonder what kind of shirt you were wearing Friday. You live in Abingdon so did you wear a Falcon shirt or a Wave shirt.

Oh,by the way, why would I spend 45 minutes taking my kid to the top of Southern Gap or wherever the new school is when I can cross Hale Creek and Bill Young and be sitting in Richlands in 50 minutes. I would rather him sit on the bench for a consistent winner like Richlands than start for Grundy or Southern Gap or whatever the hell they name the new school.

Edited by thevols

Well I am going to get on a bit of a soap box and probably will get my head bitten off for it.. but o well.. I have been watching high school sports and a part of them for a long time. I have never been so surprised at a football game as I was on Friday Nite in Lebanon. Hey I know it is a contact sport but I can not believe how it was played. You know Lebanon knew we were going to lose we had no doubt about it but for some of the things that happened the crowd was shocked. You should only play football if you truly love the game not just so you can hit someone and when I say hit I mean PUNCH! I know you all will think I am over reacting but one of Lebanon's players was taken to the er from not 1 but 2 punches to the throat. Do you know how dangerous that is??? Luckly the kid is ok but is still very hoarse and swollen but hopefully no permanent damage. 1 player was punching those kids everytime he got close. He not only was punching in the throat on some of the others he was just punching. I am not taking away from Richlands as a great team but you are winning without doing that! Most of the players on Richlands team are awesome! But this kid should not be allowed to play! Sorry! Ok I will step off the box! Happy Football Sunday!

id love it if the game was moved to a thursday, but not so i could pull for richlands, but the other way around...

Smiley had a team that beat a team that had won State the year before I dont have the name of the team but Harold Rfe and Glen Smith played back then for Smiley. I've heard Harold talk about it.

Maybe Abingdon should think of trying to get Rowe and Compton to come to Abingdon....

3 yards of offense in the first half..... are you kidding me? With starting DE out,

and Rowe had it 21-0 without his starting QB

I just think it's funny that the same people they were trying to throw off and run off are now going to get Coach of the Year and has done a great job.

Puts pressure on Grundy's wrestling and robotic teams to perform lol.

I've got a new one............Falcon Man wishing that Abingdon could play Salem this year...and it'd be a good match up.................C'MON MAN!!!!!!! Salem by atleast 50

35-0 Lee High? 400 + yards of rushing. C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Abingdon should think of trying to get Rowe and Compton to come to Abingdon....

3 yards of offense in the first half..... are you kidding me? With starting DE out,

and Rowe had it 21-0 without his starting QB

I just think it's funny that the same people they were trying to throw off and run off are now going to get Coach of the Year and has done a great job.

Puts pressure on Grundy's wrestling and robotic teams to perform lol.

Negative on getting any those coaches. Our coaches are just fine. The reason why we struggled in the first half was due to bad lighting over there. Our receivers couldn't pick up on the ball and it took a half to adjust. You better be glad you were at home under your lights because it would've been lights out @ Falcon Hill. :mad:

Negative on getting any those coaches. Our coaches are just fine. The reason why we struggled in the first half was due to bad lighting over there. Our receivers couldn't pick up on the ball and it took a half to adjust. You better be glad you were at home under your lights because it would've been lights out @ Falcon Hill. :mad:

But you gave up 28 points in the first half...could your defense not see either? I guess those gold helmets and blue jerseys are like camouflage. ROFLMAO!!!

Excuses are like a##holes...everybody's got one.

Edited by blueinbama

Yeah....The lighting was poor up here on Battle Hill Friday night also....So dark we couldnt see the ball being snapped....Thats why our Defensive Line was blown off the ball, drove into our linebackers, and Lee High's running backs were running free all night long.......Due to the poor lighting, we also had a hard time detecting which back had the ball, and couldnt see clearly enough to make a tackle........

Actually, we were beat in all phases of the game, and physically dominated....Cant say we didnt deserve it though..maybe we'll actually be fired up and ready to play in a few weeks.

Are you really serious? You guys are now blaming the field lights? Get a Life! Come on ManNNNNNNN!

I sort of figured you would say something like that. Blame it on the lighting? C'mon Man!

Are you really serious? You guys are now blaming the field lights? Get a Life! Come on ManNNNNNNN!

The lighting isn't great at Grundy I will agree, however it is far worse at CC. Why wasn't this excuse used in that game??? Next thing will be blaming the refs or the rocks in the field, let's not forget the watering of the field!

I found a video of Falconman playing baseball. Showing off his abilities on the base-paths here.

http://failblog.org/2010/10/19/epic-fail-video-stealing-home-fail/

C'mon Man!

I cant view it on my phone right now, almost got busted by our asst principal hockett, so excuse my grammar, i'm being careful. But, I'm sure its a true reflection on your athletic ability and not mine. So, kiss it!

I cant view it on my phone right now, almost got busted by our asst principal hockett, so excuse my grammar, i'm being careful. But, I'm sure its a true reflection on your athletic ability and not mine. So, kiss it!

"I know you are but what am I" Nanna nanna boo boo!!!

Whatever little man, take your act to the circus and start making some green rather than getting handouts from the government. Word of the day for you: J O B. Jobbbbbbb!!!!!! Get one!

Aren't you in high school Falconpanty? Your mommy and daddy are doing a sorry J.O.B raising you, that's obvious. Spend less time on message boards and more time developing character...you need it. Obviously your parents either don't have a clue what garbage you spout on here, or they are just as sorry and useless as you are.

Edited by blueinbama

• 2 weeks later...
Aren't you in high school Falconpanty? Your mommy and daddy are doing a sorry J.O.B raising you, that's obvious. Spend less time on message boards and more time developing character...you need it. Obviously your parents either don't have a clue what garbage you spout on here, or they are just as sorry and useless as you are.

Richlands always talking about jobs ..... like offering them to recruits families haha....