Battle Football Coach

Blue_Crue

hmm..Im pretty sure Coach Marrs has tanked the graham football program. That is fact, not rumor. in most of my comments, theres an LOL, or they're intended with a little humor.

those Marrs threads are a totally different situation than this. Nothing that was said about him can destroy his future, family, and friends. Nothing that was said about him can cause damage to the student body. The only thing destroying his future is on a career basis, and that is his Win/loss record.

It is not your call or judgement on Marrs or anyone else. You need to help your brother run things down in Washingto County. The entire student body is not against him. Just like the entire student body is not drinking from the same kool aid as Witten.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's I'm finished with this topic. Nothing good can come from this topic, and IMO should be deleted. All that I ask is that you keep the John Battle faculty, students, and football team in your thoughts, as they're all going through a difficult time right now.

Just remember, no charges have been filed as of yet. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and should be treated that way.

Guest redneckman

Thankyou stubby. See YELLOW BATTLE you need to pratice watch you preach. I just cant wait to see who the YELLOW BELLIES hire next.

Guy's I'm finished with this topic. Nothing good can come from this topic, and IMO should be deleted. All that I ask is that you keep the John Battle faculty, students, and football team in your thoughts, as they're all going through a difficult time right now.

Just remember, no charges have been filed as of yet. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and should be treated that way.

you have done nothing but try to sweep this under the rug since it started...I dont like to delete things here because, well...there should be a place to talk about what is going on around here without fear of it being edited or deleted...it's an issue that concerns a lot of people and we will talk about it.

It was moved out of public view because you insisted there was nothing to it...now there is something in the BHC about it, an investigation ongoing, and obviously it is having a real effect on the JSB football program....there are more questions than answers right now, but it will get sorted out and wont take long...just remember this man is innocent until PROVEN guilty...and he has not even been charged with anything at this point.

you have done nothing but try to sweep this under the rug since it started...I dont like to delete things here because, well...there should be a place to talk about what is going on around here without fear of it being edited or deleted...it's an issue that concerns a lot of people and we will talk about it.

It was moved out of public view because you insisted there was nothing to it...now there is something in the BHC about it, an investigation ongoing, and obviously it is having a real effect on the JSB football program....there are more questions than answers right now, but it will get sorted out and wont take long...just remember this man is innocent until PROVEN guilty...and he has not even been charged with anything at this point.

We all intended to keep it from getting out to the public. The main goal was to protect the kids. I have no problem with it being talked about, but I do have a problem with people saying he's 100% guilty and it is a fact that he'll not be back. Those statements can not be backed up by facts as of yet.

Talking about it is fine, just keep it classy guys.

This is my last post on this thread.

Things like this should be kept in th open, thats the only way to get to the truth(or at least as close as possible to it). The problem with that is that some people on here act like he has already been convicted! No it shouldnt be swept under the rug, no we shouldnt be calling people on this board yellow(for trying to protect their school, its students and the community) but battleftbl you were obviously wrong saying that there was nothing to it. Lets try to stick to facts and not speculate.

Although this affects the JSB football program I dont know if this is the place for it, but I dont really know where is? Lets hope none of this really happened for EVERYONE involved!

you are probably not going to get any answers or solve anything here...but, people need a place to talk about what is going on...so thats what we do here...there will be a few that go over the top with things, but that shouldn't ruin it for the rest.

Wait til this breaks on ESPN b/c of Witten's brother it's gonna be bad I feel bad for them.

Maybe why the Cowboys are 1-5 too many distractions....

Yeah, that's the ticket. The Cowboys suck because of the coach at John Battle. That's genius right there!!! LOL!!!

Guest redneckman

Dont think we have to worry about YELLOW BATTLE back on here. I think he will try to watch the kids better than he did before.

Dont think we have to worry about YELLOW BATTLE back on here. I think he will try to watch the kids better than he did before.

Yeah, maybe not. I guess when you have someones private information like their name, where they work at, who their supervisors are....and threaten their job security unless they leave this forum and stop posting......yeah, maybe that person wouldnt come back.

However, I know what I am, and am not allowed to do at work. And being on this forum is not against any rules or regulations. Im not sure how you know who I am, and where I work. I mean, I even have a computer just for entertainment throughout the day. Im sure that threats are not tolerated on here though, especially ones that pertain to someones employment and family welfair.

BTW, If I have ever said anything out of the way, It was unintentional. I try to respect everyones opinions on here. I do like to pick on falconman and those boys, but they give it right back. I dont believe I said anything that was unreasonable or negative in this thread either.

Edited by battleftbl

Don't you think that's getting a little old? You've made your point...you don't like him...we all get it. Now give it a rest.

It's such a big statement after he PM'd me with my name, place of employment, and supervisors names. It was very nice of you to threaten my employment status without a reason to do so. Now the real question is who are you, how do you know who I am, and what interest do you have in this situation, because you obviously have an agenda here. I've been finished with the entire thread, but you still wont let it go.

Im pretty sure that threats such as the ones made in the PM will not be tolerated on this board or in the work place.

Edited by battleftbl

I don't even know Battle's Coach and I'm just having some fun talking about Dallas. Go back and read it. I said I feel bad for the guy and I do.

we know you were just j/k. Nothing wrong with your comments at all

Redneck man, you need to get the facts before you post on here!!! His girlfriend DID NOT turn him in!! She is being drug through the mud as well, maby not her name but her emotions. Accusations and people like you is what makes the world what it is today!!

Guy's I'm finished with this topic. Nothing good can come from this topic, and IMO should be deleted.

It should be deleted? Why?

It's on the front page of the newspaper, bonehead.

All that I ask is that you keep the John Battle faculty, students, and football team in your thoughts, as they're all going through a difficult time right now.

No.

This is a true tragic story and very serious subject. Tragic for the students, athletes, administration, and assistant coaches at John Battle. I hate it because they were heading in the right direction. We all know there has been a history of unruling conduct at that school and I'm disappointed to see something of this caliber return again. I don't think it truly reflects the fine coaches, teachers, and aministrators who are dedicated to the success of that athletic program. I do however have zero tolerance for the behavior being investigated in this case. I just wanted to say as a fellow Washington County Native, that I support the efforts to get to the truth. I know that proper action should and will be taken. My prayers are with the Trojans and I wish you well.

Witten is innocent until proven guilty. Jim Sacco has not been kind to Battle in the past (nor the BHC in general). They make it sound as if he's guilty before knowing everthing. In my opinion, he didn't do what people are thinking, but he didn't make things look so innocent either. Some of this goes back to August and the principal should have ended it then, before things blew up, but he didn't so he has a hand in this as well. As for the pictures and such on his phone, they might not be what people think. He was really excited about the program and probably took lots of pictures of all the events we had with the team as well as his girlfriend and her son. The article doesn't say what were on the phones, so we don't know. One or two people started all this crap by blowing it way out of proportion from the start. If he was guilty of anything, why isn't he fired and charged with something? They still have no solid proof of anything and I still think he's innocent. Unfortunately, because the world of education is so fragile today, even if he's completely innocent of everything, he still might lose his job at Battle. That's how it goes, one person can start something about a teacher or coach and even if it's all a lie, that educator's reputation is ruined. I really feel for the team because they don't deserve this. I just hope they can focus on the game Friday night. Hopefully, this will all clear up soon. Just remember, it's all mostly rumor, even if they did print an article in the paper. The BHC isn't all-knowing.