abingdon vs graham

GrahamPG44

I think Abingdon wins this game....but Im going to say that Graham keeps it close for awhile with the Falcons pulling away late. This could be a huge trap game for the Falcons IMO. They're coming off an emotional win over VHS, and if their heads are in the clouds, maybe Graham can pull the upset.

Im going Abingdon 42 - Graham 28

Hope they can retweak to stop Dawson, Widener, or Hess on Offense. The falcons are hurting on the D side of the ball with some injuries.

Just wish it did not take Abingdon two straight loses to learn how to use these three.

Falconman, Southbound and the fools on the "falcon" hill will make outrageous predictions and get lost on the way to Mitchell Stadium.

Our J.V. will play more than our starters. I looked up what the G stands for: it's latin for goodness I don't want to play the Mighty Falcons.

Hope this prediction makes your day hacky sack.:D

Our J.V. will play more than our starters. I looked up what the G stands for: it's latin for goodness I don't want to play the Mighty Falcons.

Hope this prediction makes your day hacky sack.:D

Are you feeling left out kiddo?

Not really sure what you guys are basing your picks on this week. What does false hope get you? I will tell you this the Falcons should roll to an easy win this week, my pick is 45-13. Falconman, are you going to Bluefield Friday night-I may have to catch a ride with you. Dad is not sure if he will go and he might not let me drive by myself. If we win those last 2 games, we have a shot at getting in and maybe playing Christiansburg. I think they are the number 1 seed-are the pretty good? :confused:

PM me and let me know.

If we win those last 2 games, we have a shot at getting in and maybe playing Christiansburg. I think they are the number 1 seed-are the pretty good?

You guys make me laugh...........

I would actually drive to C'burg for that. I figure a good meal @ Bull & Bones on the way, watching a really good football team maul the Falcons, whats not to like.

Abingdon sits two spots out of the playoffs right now. Hopefully they can will pull this one out and get some much needed points. I think Abingdon wins this one, but will be closers than people are expecting.

Abingdon 35

Graham 28

I would actually drive to C'burg for that. I figure a good meal @ Bull & Bones on the way, watching a really good football team maul the Falcons, whats not to like.

From the scores that I have seen this year, I think the Falcons could hold their own with most of these teams. I have not heard a lot about Christiansburg-are they suppose to be the best of this group? Dad said Salem was usually the best team in AA. Looking at the scores this year-they really don't impress me much. Why couldn't we play with them?

From the scores that I have seen this year, I think the Falcons could hold their own with most of these teams. I have not heard a lot about Christiansburg-are they suppose to be the best of this group? Dad said Salem was usually the best team in AA. Looking at the scores this year-they really don't impress me much. Why couldn't we play with them?

They play good teams every week and have dominated every single week. Think of Richlands but without the cupcakes (thats not Richland's fault btw)

Remember that Carroll County team you got pounded by? CBurg beat them 40-0. Remember that Bassett team that hung with Richlands in the scrimmage? CBurg beat them 29-0. CBurg would beat Abingdon to a pulp.

They play good teams every week and have dominated every single week. Think of Richlands but without the cupcakes (thats not Richland's fault btw)

Remember that Carroll County team you got pounded by? CBurg beat them 40-0. Remember that Bassett team that hung with Richlands in the scrimmage? CBurg beat them 29-0. CBurg would beat Abingdon to a pulp.

Richlands and Cburg would be a darn good football game. Can't really look at Cburg/Bassett and Richlands/Bassett, scrimmage for one thing and we had 5 starters out for that scrimmage. You gotta look Martinsville beat Bassett by 2 touchdowns couple of weeks ago and Martinsville is struggling to make the playoffs.

Richlands and Cburg would be a darn good football game. Can't really look at Cburg/Bassett and Richlands/Bassett, scrimmage for one thing and we had 5 starters out for that scrimmage. You gotta look Martinsville beat Bassett by 2 touchdowns couple of weeks ago and Martinsville is struggling to make the playoffs.

Yeah I realize that. I was just trying to draw some parallels to make my point.. Cburg >>> Abingdon.