Graham gets last seed at 1-9?

stubbycurrence

Playoffs......You're talking about PLAYOFFS????....Abingdon talking about Playoffs????....Playoffs?....Really?....Playoffs? During your SAT studies...did you even learn how to spell Playoffs?

Edited by battleftbl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he knows. He's just being overly dramatic so that this thread carries on and he can get attention and up his post count.

Deuce, I didn't start the freaking thread, I was getting excited about going to the playoffs. Second, I haven't seen you on here much this year, guess its because your a fair weather fan. But, your TWO teams aren't doing so good are they? So, shut your freaking mouth. At least I have one team and i stick by them! Let me guess, your other team is Dobbins Bennett (which would make you 3), but wait they always get beat in the playoffs dont they, so they can't count on you. Shut Your Mouth!

Deuce, I didn't start the freaking thread, I was getting excited about going to the playoffs. Second, I haven't seen you on here much this year, guess its because your a fair weather fan. But, your TWO teams aren't doing so good are they? So, shut your freaking mouth. At least I have one team and i stick by them! Let me guess, your other team is Dobbins Bennett (which would make you 3), but wait they always get beat in the playoffs dont they, so they can't count on you. Shut Your Mouth!

Didnt teach you how to spell much of anything I guess.....It's spelled Dobyns...not dobbins

No :) they :( aren't :mad:, it's :D the :mad: ratings :( system :) that :( is :mad: keeping :D Abingdon :( down :).

LOL. The first and only thing to make me smile on an absolutely horrible day. Thanks, Observer!

You're not going to the playoffs. I think its a crappy system too, I'm not picking on Abingdon directly but you seem to make it more and more difficult not to do so.

I don't even get the fair weather fan thing. The weather has very little to do with whether or not I post and I never miss a Friday night.

I have two teams? Why would I care about a team in Kingsport?

Your arguing skills lack any remote sense of direction.

Who is left on your sched? I feel like you'd have to win one more to get in over Graham.

We have 2 pitiful teams left Graham & Marion. Both of these should be easy wins for the Falcons. If we win out, we should get in the playoffs. Before you guys start on the playoffs-just remember "We Are Falcons" and we accept all challenges. Most teams would not want in but I will guarantee you the Falcons will go play anybody. :cool:

We have 2 pitiful teams left Graham & Marion. Both of these should be easy wins for the Falcons. If we win out, we should get in the playoffs. Before you guys start on the playoffs-just remember "We Are Falcons" and we accept all challenges. Most teams would not want in but I will guarantee you the Falcons will go play anybody. :cool:

I was talking about Tazewell. Abingdon's playoff fate is out of their control, I'm afraid.

LOL. The first and only thing to make me smile on an absolutely horrible day. Thanks, Observer!

Anytime. ;)

I hate to hear that your day's been that bad, man. I hope nothing's too badly wrong.

It may also make you happy that I'm sitting right beside a boyfriend and (smoking hot) girlfriend, both in matching Hokie sweatshirts. Even up here, I'm surrounded!

I hope Marion does not make the playoffs, that would be pathetic. I`m a diehard fan of the Canes but no one wants to see their team make they playoffs when they are having a bad season.

You're screwed. Looks like you're in. Basketball season will have to wait, lol.

You'd be facing Martinsville, and I wouldn't be so quick to write that off as a loss...

I would. Martinsville is starting to come together and playing some pretty good ball right now...

Just for arguement sake here is the standings of D4

Christiansburg 27.5

Salem 25.75

Magna Vista 23

Caroll County 22.625

Bassett 19.875

Blackburg 18.25

Pulaski County 18.25

Abingdon 17.875

Hidden Valley 13.5

Not sure how the tie will be broken of course this will change in the next few weeks.

This is the downside we have all been saying about Abingdon playing the 1A schools. The wins just don't mean as much.

I like the 6 team in a division like this where competition is tough, but I agree completely about being pathetic if Graham makes it into the playoffs. Two years in a row that they really didn't deserve it.

There is a slim chance if Tazewell can beat Grundy and some other things fall the right way, then possibly can squeak into the playoffs.

Guest Woolybugger
Just for arguement sake here is the standings of D4

Christiansburg 27.5

Salem 25.75

Magna Vista 23

Caroll County 22.625

Bassett 19.875

Blackburg 18.25

Pulaski County 18.25

Abingdon 17.875

Hidden Valley 13.5

Not sure how the tie will be broken of course this will change in the next few weeks.

This is the downside we have all been saying about Abingdon playing the 1A schools. The wins just don't mean as much.

I like the 6 team in a division like this where competition is tough, but I agree completely about being pathetic if Graham makes it into the playoffs. Two years in a row that they really didn't deserve it.

There is a slim chance if Tazewell can beat Grundy and some other things fall the right way, then possibly can squeak into the playoffs.

If you mean the tie between Pulaski and Bburg, the first tiebreaker is whether or not you get caught conducting offseason practice. Pulaski did, tiebreaker to Bburg.

Playoffs......You're talking about PLAYOFFS????....Abingdon talking about Playoffs????....Playoffs?....Really?....Playoffs? During your SAT studies...did you even learn how to spell Playoffs?

Abingdon has been in the playoffs more recently than Battle though.