Falcons heading to Salem?

southbound

Most likely they would if it wasn't for a couple of posters you have on this board.

I know nobody likes Abingdon blah blah blah. But wouldn't it be smart for all of us to want all of our own southwest district teams to make it to the playoffs and do well? So we all can have a good showing to represent out District to not be a push over. Just saying...

Maybe if a few of the responsible and sensable Abingdon posters could look these cowards up and give them an attitude adjustment you might see a change of attitude by some of us who are sick of the juvenile trash talk and homerism that is displayed by a select few. That would go a long way.

Several of us have tried to figure out who southbound and falconman are but they won't own up. We would take care of them if we just knew who they are

I'm not surprised...they are not "Falcons", they are "Chickens".

For what it's worth, I hope Abingdon does well for the rest of the season. I just can't stand these two losers.

Several of us have tried to figure out who southbound and falconman are but they won't own up. We would take care of them if we just knew who they are

These forums are becoming the newspaper of today. A whole community can be sterotyped on just the comments of a few.

I'm dressing up as the "Situation", because I cause a situation! I know you old dudes don't know who or what that is from but I hoping at least the younger dudes know where I got the idea! :cool: Enjoy your Halloween boyz, I'm out!

why would you dress up like a greazy looser whose only talent is having nice abs? You do realize the only reason he gets women is because there are cameras around him?

A Werewolf is much cooler than that punk! Heck a giant squash is!

Edited by redtiger

The Falcons might have to come to Ridgeway to play Magna Vista in "The Hole" before they think about going to Salem. Ask any Richlands fan from the early 2000's, Magna Vista will not be an easy out for anybody in the first round. Good luck to the Tornado nation in your run to another championship, sounds like you guys are poised for another strong run. I always enjoyed the games when my Warriors played Richlands. The kids played hard against one another but after the games alot of class was shown by both teams and their fans. Again good luck to all teams in the upcoming postseason!

The Falcons might have to come to Ridgeway to play Magna Vista in "The Hole" before they think about going to Salem. Ask any Richlands fan from the early 2000's, Magna Vista will not be an easy out for anybody in the first round. Good luck to the Tornado nation in your run to another championship, sounds like you guys are poised for another strong run. I always enjoyed the games when my Warriors played Richlands. The kids played hard against one another but after the games alot of class was shown by both teams and their fans. Again good luck to all teams in the upcoming postseason!

Magna is always tough will be be a tough out for anybody they play ! Class program !

Good luck to your guys also and hope they make another deep run !

Hope your players stay healthy, and have a safe trip to any away games you have to travel too .

The Falcons were dominate again tonight! They called the dogs off to make Graham feel better about the game. It could easily have been 70-14 tonight. From all the information I have gathered, the Falcons will be in the playoffs and might be able to get a decent seed. Is it possible that the Falcons will host a playoff game? I was so frustrated with Pulaski for not playing us-now they will be a team that helps the Falcons out. It would be nice to play Salem-I have heard they are really down this year. Could the Falcons possible beat Salem? Wow! This would be a real start for our program. Get ready for next week and the Candy Canes. You guys have no idea what is coming-ASK GRAHAM! :eek:

Lord I HOPE SO!! Nothing would be sweeter than for you to see just how badly Abingdon would get beaten by a decent team.

I hope all the teams in swva have a good showing in the playoffs not just the swd teams! I would like to show those from the east who think we are all a bunch of rednecks. That swva is a powerhouse in football! And yes we all may be rednecks as well. Well not all some are Bluenecks!

I know nobody likes Abingdon blah blah blah. But wouldn't it be smart for all of us to want all of our own southwest district teams to make it to the playoffs and do well? So we all can have a good showing to represent out District to not be a push over. Just saying...

JThanks to Pulaski ahahaha (serves em right for dodging us)! I'm gonna enjoy this one, saddle up candies the birds are flying high!!!:cool:

Thank yourselves; because Abingdon is the one that didn't sign the contract, choosing to play J.I. Burton instead.

The Falcons will be happy to go any where and play. I don't want to be cocky but guys we are pretty good. I am going to be honest guys we have played some really good football this year, we could easily be 7-2 right now. I will not make any excuses about the Carroll game but if we played them again it would be different. The Richlands game, well we played them better than anyone else this year.

Magna is always tough will be be a tough out for anybody they play ! Class program !

Good luck to your guys also and hope they make another deep run !

Hope your players stay healthy, and have a safe trip to any away games you have to travel too .

You guys should know by know it doesn't matter who we play the Falcons will bring it. I think you saw that first hand and you should have more repect for the Falcons than anyone. You saw how tough we played you guys. You sit on here and act like you are some football person but it is so hard for you to CONFESS what you witnessed at Falcon field. C'mon MAN!

Lord I HOPE SO!! Nothing would be sweeter than for you to see just how badly Abingdon would get beaten by a decent team.

First of all, I know you are a little sore about Friday. We understand your frustration the Falcons absolutely blew your G-Men up! :eek: Listen we all knew it was going to happen, you need to deal with it. Don't act like it was the Falcons fault or something, we showed up and dominated your team. Sorry! :rolleyes:

Marion played Magna Vista in the playoffs in 2002 or 2003 if I remember correctly. It was the year after we beat Richlands in the playoffs. Magna Vista hammered us and later had to forfeit due to having an ineligible player.

Marion played Magna Vista in the playoffs in 2002 or 2003 if I remember correctly. It was the year after we beat Richlands in the playoffs. Magna Vista hammered us and later had to forfeit due to having an ineligible player.

Funny if i remember right they had to forfeit a game to Richlands for having the same thing but Richlands had to forfeit it right back because of something else that had went on. Someone feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

You guys should know by know it doesn't matter who we play the Falcons will bring it. I think you saw that first hand and you should have more repect for the Falcons than anyone. You saw how tough we played you guys. You sit on here and act like you are some football person but it is so hard for you to CONFESS what you witnessed at Falcon field. C'mon MAN!

I do have respect for the Abingdon players and players of any team. They put the uniform on and work hard and put their body on the line for their team and school and town !

I just don't respect you and the things you say !

Edited by Bigrhsfan