Give Me Some LOOOOOOVE Baby!

Falconman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe sometime they will let the team that "played better" win instead of the team that scored more points. Abingdons defense really played good and shut down the sandy canes when they had plenty of oppurtunities to score in the 4th but we stopped them everytime. I thought it was extremely trashy the way marion acted in the final seconds of the game when we were trying to take a knee. Their coach was on the field talking trash to all of us. I guess it just reveals their true character and class...oh well I won't be playing them anymore

Falconawesome, I do hope you realize all this banter is really not about the Abingdon football team. I take nothing away from the players at Abingdon. They won, bottom line. This is about the mouth pieces that come on here and trash talk every other team while showing no respect for anyone who plays against the Falcons. I thought after bragging about how Abingdon was going to destroy Marion they would at least give Marion props...instead they spew their same juvenile disrespect...don't know why I would expect anything different. Congrats to you guys, and truthfully, I hope you represent the SW District well vs Magna Vista. Sorry if any of this has offended you...you deserve better.

Edited by blueinbama

what trying to leap over the line and cause a fumble before he took a knee there is nothing dirty about that and in fact we caused a fumble and got it back but we where called for offsides

Yeah it wasn't a fumble...#60 smacked the ball before we even snapped but its ok after we went on the silent count he couldn't do that

well anyway you won the game 7-6 but you have some fans on here that talks way to much smack and it is hurting your football program I know you have heard the term "bulletin board material" thats what these people are doing on here

Wow you should have looked at the scoreboard I'm pretty sure it read another victory for The Falcons. The bottom line ......

AHS 7

Marion 6

Yes, botton line is Abingdon won but after a few people on this board talked about how Abingdon would dominate Marion, Hess would throw all over us, our fans wouldn`t show up, blah blah blah. Hess didn`t throw that well, they sure didn`t dominate us, and niether team had many fans there.

P.S. you lost two fans near the end on our side running their traps...

i expect a pm.lol..i didnt see what happened and i was their for the so called "dirty"game we played..but whats funny is once again we got screwed..was this the same crew that worked the ph-holston game 3yrs ago..same kinda bs..give us the ball then take it away and flag us..i saw the center move the ball and jacob slapped it..i honestly thought they would pass on us but i was very impressed with our team as a whole..if we can get the guy with shorts on to use his head we may be decent..7-6..hard to swallow as kenny sang about how good falconwoman and eastbound are at watchin cinemax on a late fri-sat after daddy has gave them sum love..gotta love the mix of metallica and kenny chesney

i expect a pm.lol..i didnt see what happened and i was their for the so called "dirty"game we played..but whats funny is once again we got screwed..was this the same crew that worked the ph-holston game 3yrs ago..same kinda bs..give us the ball then take it away and flag us..i saw the center move the ball and jacob slapped it..i honestly thought they would pass on us but i was very impressed with our team as a whole..if we can get the guy with shorts on to use his head we may be decent..7-6..hard to swallow as kenny sang about how good falconwoman and eastbound are at watchin cinemax on a late fri-sat after daddy has gave them sum love..gotta love the mix of metallica and kenny chesney

im pretty sure i had a better vantage pointon the ball than you and he defenitely slapped it before jake had said set,but you were in the stands so i guess you could see better than me when i was right beside the ball

First of all, you know nothing about football. When you lose the best thing you can do is make excuses. Ha Ha! Why don't you man up and say you got beat! You can always go cry on Hurricane Warning if you want. I will tell you how the big guys roll-Falconman and I were out late with the ladies last night celebrating. We thought about inviting you but figured you couldn't run with the big dogs. Stay on the Porch! Maybe next year. Ha Ha! :D

P.S. How did you know we were listening to Kenny Chesney last night-were you peeking? :confused:

When you lose the best thing you can do is make excuses.

That’s what you have been doing all year. Lose to Grundy...blame it on the lights...etc. etc. LOL! You have no room to talk about anyone making excuses. 43-14.

Well.i really dont care ..cause i see a another falcon crest memeber helpin the rest of the nest ..why did the refs call it our ball then throw a flag and point the other way..yeah..u tryin to say your a ref..that would makes sense..a abingdon ref callin a falcon game..or you are a player and of coarse u wouldnt say it was a fumble..or u could have been on the chain gang also from abingdon..wait,maybe your a coach..also from abingdon..all points lead back to..dude u pull for abingdon why would u say otherwise..it was a fumble and i saw what i saw..u have no idea how i saw it..lol closer than u think..and they played chesney after the game u falcon brain over the pa

Edited by vols4life

I will typically call it like I see it. Here is the deal you guys want us to not say anything and bow down to the all mighty Richlands and when we refuse to then you bash us. What is a Falcon suppose to do?

How about beginning by giving credit to the teams that beat you instead of making excuses and bragging about how you “humiliated” teams that you barely beat? That would probably go a long way. The true Abingdon supporters on here do that...and they despise you and your partners in crime...as do the Abingdon players. You guys just don’t get it.

How about beginning by giving credit to the teams that beat you instead of making excuses and bragging about how you “humiliated†teams that you barely beat? That would probably go a long way. The true Abingdon supporters on here do that...and they despise you and your partners in crime...as do the Abingdon players. You guys just don’t get it.

Sorry we can't hear you from all the celebrating. And we get it ...we win...you are jealous with envy...we get it...you want to be us...we get it. And you can still ride up with us , if you say please.

Sorry we can't hear you from all the celebrating. And we get it ...we win...you are jealous with envy...we get it...you want to be us...we get it. And you can still ride up with us , if you say please.

Yeah...I sure wish I wasn’t a Blues alum...I could be cheering for a mediocre Abingdon team as opposed to the Southwest District champions who went 10-0 and beat your Falcons 43-14.

That’s two idiots and counting...

Well, I'm a Graham alum...and I'll be traveling to watch a GOOD football team play in the playoffs....

RICHLANDS!!...

They have a first rate program, they have great loyal fans and a heck of a coach. I'll be the first to admit that I am very envious. We used to have that at Graham....I can't wait to see how Richlands stacks up against the Best in the state and am hoping they represent this area well.....Somebody down there knows how to utilize the talent they've got.

Well, I'm a Graham alum...and I'll be traveling to watch a GOOD football team play in the playoffs....

RICHLANDS!!...

They have a first rate program, they have great loyal fans and a heck of a coach. I'll be the first to admit that I am very envious. We used to have that at Graham....I can't wait to see how Richlands stacks up against the Best in the state and am hoping they represent this area well.....Somebody down there knows how to utilize the talent they've got.

Lets just go ahead and crown them!:mad: Wow, what a joke!