Stripes picks Cave Springs!

southbound

Well, I didn't know what color yarn to buy for Cave Springs so I guessed red. I don't even know what they are called but dad said it was Titans. Anyway, Stripes played with the blue yarn all week and that means Cave Springs will win this game. I will say 34-14. I enjoyed reading the article on Giles & Abingdon this morning playing for the regional title, my papaw said we should have won that game. He said they were some fishy calls that went against the Falcons on that day. He also said Coach Burkett was a great coach and the Falcons played different kind of football in those days. I'm not sure what he is talking about. :confused:

Well, I didn't know what color yarn to buy for Cave Springs so I guessed red. I don't even know what they are called but dad said it was Titans. Anyway, Stripes played with the blue yarn all week and that means Cave Springs will win this game. I will say 34-14. I enjoyed reading the article on Giles & Abingdon this morning playing for the regional title, my papaw said we should have won that game. He said they were some fishy calls that went against the Falcons on that day. He also said Coach Burkett was a great coach and the Falcons played different kind of football in those days. I'm not sure what he is talking about. :confused:

Richlands will roll

That's a great omen for the Blues! Stripes picked Martinsville as well.

Richlands doesn't play Cave Springs

Well...I guess Stripes didn't do his homework because it's Cave "SPRING"....not Cave "SPRINGS"....so I will dismiss whatever "Stripes" has to say...

Looks likes yours cats knows as muchs as yous dos abouts footballs....LOL !

Just having a little fun with ya......but stripes doesn't have much of a track record with his picks.

But it is going to be a good game, and Cave " Spring " will not be a blow out . I just want a win !

Well, our family is in for Thanksgiving and the men are wanting to see some football. So, we are coming tonight. But let me warn you they are all pulling for Cave because of a former falcon coaching? IDK but I said I might pull for you naders. My Uncle first laughed and said you guys hadn't seen football like whats coming but then told me I can't go if I'm not pulling for cave. Go figue?:eek: So, there you go. So, I guess I'll be with the fam on the cave side.

Ps: If you guys do win, could you please chant "We know Football" so I can shut my uncle's freaking mouth! If you thought I was arrogant, you should meet him! Thanks

After talking with Falconman, I have decided to give Richlands some credit. I will say congrats to the mighty Blues. Falconman said they were complaining on the Cave Springs side about the officiating and having to travel for the game. They can't figure out how Richlands can beat all those single A teams and still get home field advantage on them. Well, I guess they can wonder along with everyone else while they watch the Blues travel to Radford next weekend. Falconman said they had a date with Radford next weekend. Stripes will have a tough time picking this game but I will bet he will go with the home team. ;)

After talking with Falconman, I have decided to give Richlands some credit. I will say congrats to the mighty Blues. Falconman said they were complaining on the Cave Springs side about the officiating and having to travel for the game. They can't figure out how Richlands can beat all those single A teams and still get home field advantage on them. Well, I guess they can wonder along with everyone else while they watch the Blues travel to Radford next weekend. Falconman said they had a date with Radford next weekend. Stripes will have a tough time picking this game but I will bet he will go with the home team. ;)

Radford is not even in the same Division, sounds like Falconman is about as bright as stripes. You guys should stop being football fans, you're not very good at it...

My bad. I knew u guys were in the lower division so I assumed it was Radtown. Sorry! I mean, I throw a mercy bone to u by picking u guys to win last nite and this is how I get treated?:eek: You weren't in the car ride with me on the way home where I had to listen to my uncle complain about "home cooking" with the refs last nite! I now know u have to play brookvile - good luck with that! :eek:

Ps: Battlefoolballs where were u last nite? Southy and I made the trip to naderland but where were u? Hmm, guess u had ballet or something!

Edited by Falconman

You don't have to be a single-A To get your A-- kicked by the Blues,just ask the Falcons and Cave Spring, i'm sure they figured it out.