Friday night updates

VHSLhelper

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Clintwood tomorrow! I always look forward to you guys coming down to the Roanoke Valley for the state championship game. Awesome fan support from far southwest Virginia. I always find myself on your side of the stadium.

We usually travel well as fans....and hopefully come Dec 11th we will be in Salem again..

Gretna beats Buckingham Co. 42-41 in OT

crap......

it'll be a tough game if we make it to state and play them

are they as good this year as they were in 07?

which i mean we were terrible in 07, weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs and somehow got a magic carpet ride to state

crap......

WE DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN.

are they as good this year as they were in 07?

which i mean we were terrible in 07, weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs and somehow got a magic carpet ride to state

Not to mention a watered down field in the Semis...I kid I kid...

Good luck to Clintwood tomorrow! I always look forward to you guys coming down to the Roanoke Valley for the state championship game. Awesome fan support from far southwest Virginia. I always find myself on your side of the stadium.

Thanks! Got a tough game tomorrow with Burton. Fans are great! Coaches do a good job. If Galax wins and Clintwood wins Galax would travel to Clintwood for half-state

Hell of a game. I like the one in 2002 better, but I digress.

that one was awful, i remember you all not shoveling the snow off of the visiting side and going over there and sitting on the home side. hahaha those were the best years of GC football.