Falcon Buzz

southbound

You guys are always trying to pick on Falconman. Give the guy a break, he is just telling you the truth. Why would he settle for UVA-Wise? He has more to offer than that! I think he is Duke material maybe Wake Forest or UVA.

Hacker, my dad has accepted Stripes to the family and he treats him awesome. Stripes is pumped for football season and is ready to make some picks.

because uva-wise is prob. the only place that would take him or want him and that is prob. because they feel sorry for him being from abingdon lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know you guys have missed me posting on the board. I have read so much crap about Graham lately that I thought we would go in another direction with football-a team that is way more competitive and on the rise the Abingdon Falcons. The buzz around town is the Falcons are working hard in the weight room and out playing catch after pumping iron. The Falcons will begin playing this year in the new SWD district and with a new attitude. Does this mean everything starts over like rushing & passing records? Are there any new teams joining the district this year? What kind of predictions does everyone have for the upcoming season? Stripes made his picks the other night for the upcoming season. Here are the picks and remember they are subject to change depending on how many transfers Richlands gets in late in the summer:

New SWD District:

1. Abingdon (They return the core of a solid playoff run)

2. Carroll Co (Stripes likes them better than the other blue team)

3. Richlands (Lost their whole team from last year)

4. Wise Co West (Think this is JJ Kelly + Pound) What dad said?

5. Wise Co East ( Stripes said the talent over there is thin) PV + App

6. Tazewell ( Terrible team again!)

7. Marion (Worse than Tazewell-Ha Ha)

I hope these teams are right. Hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of school and enjoy the summer. These coaches down here want us to spend the whole summer lifting and playing two-hand touch. What about having some time off like a beach trip & lake days? Falconman, get ready the lake is calling us! :cool:

I hope you guys keep on thinking that the blues lost their whole team....lol

They lost some good/great players, that's for sure, but they have plenty coming back to be fighting for the #1 spot in the district again.

Although they will probably do it a little different this coming year.

They probably will not be throwing all over the field, at least not as much as last year, but with Reese back at QB and most of the line back and then we also have Devon and Staten back at RB. They will be looking to run the ball and be very good at it ! We should be big & fast again this year.

Plus with Mance and the rest of his staff doing the coaching, the blues will still be the team to beat in the district !

.......oh god, I'm starting to sound like Falconman and Southbound when they talk about Abingdon........forgive me guys........

I hope you guys keep on thinking that the blues lost their whole team....lol

They lost some good/great players, that's for sure, but they have plenty coming back to be fighting for the #1 spot in the district again.

Although they will probably do it a little different this coming year.

They probably will not be throwing all over the field, at least not as much as last year, but with Reese back at QB and most of the line back and then we also have Devon and Staten back at RB. They will be looking to run the ball and be very good at it ! We should be big & fast again this year.

Plus with Mance and the rest of his staff doing the coaching, the blues will still be the team to beat in the district !

.......oh god, I'm starting to sound like Falconman and Southbound when they talk about Abingdon........forgive me guys........

you are forgiven after several years of listening to these two everyone gets tired of their banter and bragging and we all have to stand up for our teams just to keep them a bit quiet. i think rhs will rule the swd for many years to come and until the little falcons get into the weight room the will always the the ugly stepsister to rhs in the swd.

Third in district. Wait till Lightin' and Thunder knock that Falcon out of the sky.....

Have you ever been to a game? I hate to inform you that Walker Texas Ranger left with the 90's. An update is needed for you my friend! :eek:

Falcon's will only win 1 or 2 district games due to the fact that you have to play to win, not just make stupid perdictions.

That is the dumbest statement I have ever read. I guarantee you that we will win more than 1 or 2 games next year. Our future will start with the 8th grade team next year. We will begin our run of dominance there and may not lose for years to come. The great SWD better hope we are not around in a couple of years because we will dominate it!:eek:

I can't help but wonder if Southbound actually believes the stuff he types, or if he just gets bored and tries to get someone going. Either way it is quite funny to read, and soon enough all the predictions in the world won't mean a thing and everyone will have to prove it on the field.

Hey Littlerhsfan, we all forgive you for your predictions. Most people on this board have more faith in my cat than your predictions anyway. Ha Ha! :D

The only truly funny thing Southbound has ever said

That is the dumbest statement I have ever read. I guarantee you that we will win more than 1 or 2 games next year. Our future will start with the 8th grade team next year. We will begin our run of dominance there and may not lose for years to come. The great SWD better hope we are not around in a couple of years because we will dominate it!:eek:

your falcons had better get in the weight room and stop thinking about beach, lake or any vacation if you want to even sniff at rhs jock strap cause the blues are in the weigh room and will be the best team in the swd for years to come. i do not see any falcon having the determination or will to put in the weight room what it will take to compete with rhs the next 10 - 15 years in swd play. sorry if this offends your sensitive little feelings but it is the cold hard facts.

could not agree more. yea the blues lost recivers and some spots need to filled in the secondary. but did you forget about devon and staten ask your jv im sure they have not. and the line is pretty much all back did anyone mention that two of them sill be over 300lbs one is a senor mr. hess and the other a soph that played some last yr mr. england. well it looks like the swd will stay in richlands

Hey Littlerhsfan, we all forgive you for your predictions. Most people on this board have more faith in my cat than your predictions anyway. Ha Ha! :D

.....LOL ! Pretty good, I'll have to hand that one to ya ! But I thought you would have learned better by now than to make bold predictions about the Falcons winning the district. Until they can prove they can run with the big boys, the SWD championship trophy still runs through the town of Richlands!

You haven't beaten us in over 7 years now...........I don't see it happening this year, especially with the birds coming to Ernie Hicks !.......but good luck !

Look it up you morons! You guys can rant and rave, but I've seen what you are returning in track - case in point - you slow!!! Second, you guys want to start on my boys about the weightroom, heck their lifting! Yet, you ignorant arses think if we ain't in there 24/7 we suck. Guess what, we can have our cake and eat it too. Last time I checked WE WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS last year. So, SHUT YA FREAKING MOUTH!!!!:mad:

Look it up you morons! You guys can rant and rave, but I've seen what you are returning in track - case in point - you slow!!! Second, you guys want to start on my boys about the weightroom, heck their lifting! Yet, you ignorant arses think if we ain't in there 24/7 we suck. Guess what, we can have our cake and eat it too. Last time I checked WE WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS last year. So, SHUT YA FREAKING MOUTH!!!!:mad:

Richlands - 50

Abingdon - 7

this comment is calling the kettle black you need to look in the mirror before making such a comment about morons. then you will see the biggest one looking back at you. abingdon will not come close enough to rhs in football to even get a whiff of their jock straps but bet they wish they could. it is just a pipe dream like the one you must be smoking the past several years. dream on little boy that is the only place the baby falcons will ever get close to rhs is in your dreams.

one other thing you need to learn to read this is not the track board it is FOOTBALL so if you want to talk track go there but in football ahs is no where near as good as rhs is nor will they be.

What a juvenile response from Falconman, from everything I have read it isn't a surprise, and what exactly does track have to do with football?? Only when you are from Abingdon I suppos.

What a juvenile response from Falconman, from everything I have read it isn't a surprise, and what exactly does track have to do with football?? Only when you are from Abingdon I suppos.

OH You Didn't, Junevile? How bout you Kiss my juvenile ARSE! Ditto on that!

OH You Didn't, Junevile? How bout you Kiss my juvenile ARSE! Ditto on that!

truthfully he may not want to because it looks to much like your face and he would not want to throw up i am sure of that.

I don't know how the RHS track team looked but lets get a few of your track stars put them in pads and let Devon run at them a few times. I have a feeling after about 2 carries there will not be any question about speed or power.

Guest Highlanders

I think Grayson County may become AA and become a potential member of the SWD. Also, Pulaski County is rumored to join the SWD in 2013. When Pulaski County dropped

down to group AA in 2001, they were actually going to be placed in the Southwest District, but decided to join the Blue Ridge with Alleghany, Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Lord Botetourt, Northside, Salem, William Byrd, and William Fleming. And the rest is history.