Dawgs

Bulldogs52

you guys in Tazewell crack me up...you produce a total of -3 yards offense and all you want to talk about is the uniforms? And you guys give Abingdon a hard time? lol.

We should have had more yardage. 6 dropped passes didn't help at all.

It was the first scrimmage for us and the 3rd or 4th for them. We should get a better feel this Friday against Chilhowie.

We should have had more yardage.

zero would have been more...i just find it hard to believe that they couldn't get a yard in a scrimmage. That is almost unheard of. At some point the other team had to have the back ups in there. That would concern me.

You don't expect a new team and new coach to just light it up...but, you would think a yard would be manageable.

you guys in Tazewell crack me up...you produce a total of -3 yards offense and all you want to talk about is the uniforms? And you guys give Abingdon a hard time? lol.

I didn't go to the scrimmage, so I can't tell you what happen! And for a news reporter in that article was a little bias you think? Why Terry Smith set up a scrimmage with that team is beyond me..... The way they talk that team would roll Richlands as well!

I didn't go to the scrimmage, so I can't tell you what happen! And for a news reporter in that article was a little bias you think? Why Terry Smith set up a scrimmage with that team is beyond me..... The way they talk that team would roll Richlands as well!

i doubt it.

so hows the band looking this year in T-Town? Is it soccer season yet?

The Tazewell band has had more directors (7) in the last five years than the football team has had coaches (3).

The Tazewell band has had more directors (7) in the last five years than the football team has had coaches (3).

I'll have to say from what our band was when I was in high scool to now is down right disgraceful. No I wasn't in band, but they used to be award winning and some of the previous years I just wanted to hang my head in shame.

Hopefully thing are back on the right track with the band, time will tell.

zero would have been more...i just find it hard to believe that they couldn't get a yard in a scrimmage. That is almost unheard of. At some point the other team had to have the back ups in there. That would concern me.

You don't expect a new team and new coach to just light it up...but, you would think a yard would be manageable.

I honestly think Tazewell could have gotten some more yards if the scrimmage hadn't been called due to lightning.

I will say, Elizabethon looked darn good but they had scrimmaged multiple times. Plus, we had a number of starters that didn't play.