Grundy is off this week, need a game to go to and take pics...

Lance

Grundy is off this week, need a game to go to and take pics...any suggestions/requests?

So far Castlewood is looking like a possibility.

If you go to Castlewood give me a shout and we'll shoot the breeze

Pulaski isn't Pulaski anymore.

I tink the top 2 games will be Union @ Va. High & Wythe @ Floyd.

Marion has HC vs. RR.

Union @ VHS should be a dandy! Also I think it is the first time in history that VHS has played PV or Appy. I know the first time in history for them to play Union as everyone on Union's schedule is playing them for the first time. I cant remember them playing any Wise County teams before.

Edited by swvaoutdoors

Union @ VHS should be a dandy! Also I think it is the first time in history that VHS has played PV or Appy. I know the first time in history for them to play Union as everyone on Union's schedule is playing them for the first time. I cant remember them playing any Wise County teams before.

They played Kelly back in the Todd Lee era.

You could always come check out Gate City at Lebanon see just what will happen there!

thats an idea...i usually try to catch Gate City at least once a year in person. Did you get the link to my Lebanon/Grundy pics? I tried to get a few for you.

Yes Sir I did! Thanks! When you were watching film of Lebanon did you happen to catch number 23? He had another good game Friday night but I am not sure of the yardage yet! He had a great Defensive game against Union. The Score really didnt give the Pioneers justice!

thats an idea...i usually try to catch Gate City at least once a year in person. Did you get the link to my Lebanon/Grundy pics? I tried to get a few for you.

Grundy/Lebanon film? no...have not watched it.

Union seems to be pretty strong this year. I thought Grundy could have played you guys a lot better than they did, just a lot of mistakes and confusion...they played much better this week.

that would be a good game to go to Lance.....

for so many teams to be off this week, there's a LOT of good games for those fans & players to go to.

yeah usually you only have 1 good one going on...this week is loaded.

well after all that the kids are sick so i guess i get to stay home this week and be Mr. Mom....the oldest one had to get a bunch of shots today and he's having a rough time with it...going to be a long night and no football for me :( I think this is the first time i've missed a game week in many years.