is richlands schedule realy that weak

ba961

just wondering is the first 6 games realy that weak of a schedule. i mean gc jsut beat bluefield 21-7. yea beavers are sown this yr but they scored more than 7 on 2 big nc schools. union, tigers gc will all make the playoffs. and you played 2 big aa schools. ????

Gate City 2-3

Union 3-2

Graham 2-3

Pulaski Co. 0-5

Patrick Co. 0-5

Honaker 5-1

Marion 0-5

Abingdon 2-3

Carroll Co. 0-5

Tazewell 0-5

The schedule says no. Guess we will see how it plays out.

Ok bigdaddy has your home team even made 10 big games in its history we will be fine its the weak schedule that hurts cause you have easy games that does not prepair you for a good team hurts false hop of how domanit you are. We are good but hard games make you better wish we played all 10 where the starters had to stay in but you play what you get I think last yr if the brookville game woukd been close it would have helped us in the championship game but it did not turn out that way we will see who is still playing in dec like I said and who will be in a gym some where with a round ball lol

Gate City 2-3

Union 3-2

Graham 2-3

Pulaski Co. 0-5

Patrick Co. 0-5

Honaker 5-1

Marion 0-5

Abingdon 2-3

Carroll Co. 0-5

Tazewell 0-5

Gate City is a good young team who are starting to come around late.

Union will make some noise in the playoffs. They are a good team and battle tested.

We all know what Graham is. They are improving.

Pulaski has played a KILLER schedule. They are much better than the record shows. Not even Richlands would be 6-0 if we played their schedule.

Patrick is horrible.

Honaker is a playoff contender over there. They have a team built for a run.

The SWD is horrible this year, so the last four aren't any help.

Gate City 2-3

Union 3-2

Graham 2-3

Pulaski Co. 0-5

Patrick Co. 0-5

Honaker 5-1

Marion 0-5

Abingdon 2-3

Carroll Co. 0-5

Tazewell 0-5

WOW!!! Didn't realize Richlands' schedule has five teams on it that are 0-fer this season...that'll hurt their chances of home-field even if they do go 10-0...

WOW!!! Didn't realize Richlands' schedule has five teams on it that are 0-fer this season...that'll hurt their chances of home-field even if they do go 10-0...

Yea, this year the schedule really does hurt. But when you schedule these teams, your really not sure how good a particular team is going to be. You should have a general idea but sometimes a team does not live up to preseason expectations and sometimes they surpass them.

Most years Pulaski Co is going to be good and get 6 to 9 wins and CC is usually pretty good and will win a few games. Of course there's always Patrick Co who you know is almost always weak.

This year, the schedule is going to hurt us in the points, but I know that Mance did not think that Pulaski would be winless and that CC would be winless.

I think the other winless teams you knew would probably be weak this year.

But we still have a good chance for home field for the playoffs.............we just have to hope that CS get's at least 1 more loss in their district play and maybe 2, which has a good chance with who is left on their schedule.

I would like to see Richlands drop Patrick Co and pick up a better team closer to home.

Hope Richlands does make the state final so I can say HAHA to all my Richlands friends when they LOSE again.

Pretty sad when your happiness depends on high school kids being heartbroken. You must be a real joy to be around.

I know everyone wants richlands to lose but us winning and being from swva. Would be better that a school up north winning it all. jmho

I couldnt agree more. If any team from southwest va wins its a victory for the entire area IMO. Im not a fan for JIB but if they make it to state i pull for em. same goes with clintwood, richlands, gatecity, or any team from down this way