Graham vs. Grayson Co.

ghs_17

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I read that I honestly thought you had said crapping instead of cranking. I was in tears untill I went back and re-read it. Needless to say, letdown of my week.

Sorry to disappoint........I can go back and edit it to say "crapping"....if that would make you feel better....

Edited by futbolking

Sorry to disappoint........I can go back and edit it to say "crapping"....if that would make you feel better....

I just read that and busted out laughing again! I dont know why its so funny to me, but it is. I spit powerade all over my computer the first time. Lol.

41 ain't bad at all. Graham played tough, good for them.

Sounded like Graham did move the ball some....got some big runs called back....Apparently Jackson is still out?....Also, Hatfield got hurt?? Hard to tell what's going on with the team with those 2 jokers announcing....It seemed that Hatfield went out of the game late with an injury....if they mentioned Jackson being out again this week, I missed it....but didn't hear his name mentioned at all.

Tonight's game was strange.

In spite of the final score, Graham "hung" with Grayson Co. for the most part. Grayson scored all of their TDs on "big" plays...long runs, long passes, KO return. Graham actually moved the ball pretty well, they just couldn't convert...Graham had a few turnovers but they were mostly due to Grayson stepping up and making plays on D when they needed to.

This may sound strange but I'm not disappointed with how the kids played even though the score on the board wasn't close. They never quit...they gave 100% effort from opening kick-off to final buzzer.

Tonight's game was strange.

In spite of the final score, Graham "hung" with Grayson Co. for the most part. Grayson scored all of their TDs on "big" plays...long runs, long passes, KO return. Graham actually moved the ball pretty well, they just couldn't convert...Graham had a few turnovers but they were mostly due to Grayson stepping up and making plays on D when they needed to.

This may sound strange but I'm not disappointed with how the kids played even though the score on the board wasn't close. They never quit...they gave 100% effort from opening kick-off to final buzzer.

I agree with this assessment.

Sounded like Graham did move the ball some....got some big runs called back....Apparently Jackson is still out?....Also, Hatfield got hurt?? Hard to tell what's going on with the team with those 2 jokers announcing....It seemed that Hatfield went out of the game late with an injury....if they mentioned Jackson being out again this week, I missed it....but didn't hear his name mentioned at all.

They mentioned Jackson was out, did not even make the trip down

Quote from the Grayson coach on Wednesday:

"I’ve got film on them against Marion and Richlands, and we went up to Princeton last week, and the thing that impressed me was that they get after it. They played hard. They ran to the football and they played four quarters."

graham found out tonight the med is not gonna be a push over

no one from ghs ever thought we would be district champs this year or even next for that matter but in a couple of years the med better watch out if this team improves like they have been from last year to this year.

Only MED games we may have a good chance at are Narrows and Bland Co. I'm not familiar with Fort Chiswell so I can't say anything about them. But I know from what I have heard and obviously seen now, Galax and Grayson Co are going to be tough for a couple years. Question though, has Grayson Co been A for a while or within a few years?

Only MED games we may have a good chance at are Narrows and Bland Co. I'm not familiar with Fort Chiswell so I can't say anything about them. But I know from what I have heard and obviously seen now, Galax and Grayson Co are going to be tough for a couple years. Question though, has Grayson Co been A for a while or within a few years?

Made a stop by the Narrows game last night against Bland. Graham should be able to pull those out, but IMO, it would all depend on Graham and our attitude towards them. Can't overlook them by any means, especially since we're gonna be in Narrows for their senior night.

As long as I can remember....

i had always wondered where fries was, how is that pronounced?

I've always heard it pronounced as "freeze"....spelled "fries"

Freeze is the way it is pronounced. Fries is located along route 94 about halfway between Independence and Fort Chiswell on the New River.