Things you have enjoyed about this season?

gcdevils47

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the regular season will be coming to a close tomorrow night, I was just wondering what were your guys greatest memories from this past season?

Richlands' last minute fieldgoal to win the game against Union, 24-22. Also, Reeses' free kick to set the RHS FG record.

Haysis overall season has been good to me. I didnt expect them to do as well as they have and the overall team effort has been something to be proud of.

Also glad to see Clintwood win another LPD title, always support my cross county neighbors(well almost always lol)

Probably Clintwood's 2nd half come back vs Union...which also included one of the hardest hits I've ever seen....Robbie Mullins laying the wood to #16 from Union and Robbie was the running back...

Battle winning! It's been an odd, yet productive year for us. We might get our first winning season and postseason appearance since 98. Also, just how unpredictable this season has been for everyone. One of the best and most exciting in my book.

Battle winning! It's been an odd, yet productive year for us. We might get our first winning season and postseason appearance since 98. Also, just how unpredictable this season has been for everyone. One of the best and most exciting in my book.

Agree, it's been crazy. Gate City starting 0-3 and coming back to 6-3 is pretty amazing seeing how everyone was so down and distraught after that. One of my favorite season's ever honestly...

all of the wise county schools are surprising me. Playing pretty good right out of the gate.

The level of excitement in the BDD PERIOD!

Gotta agree here!!! Still the Tigers duking it out at the end but the competition level definitely increased this season!

Congrats on the season you guys over there have had, it's gotta feel good to make some noise during football season. It's been a while coming but I think y'all will improve from here!!!

can't forget about stripes, the Falcons secret weapon when on the goal line and the clock is running out and need a quick score from a solid back

what about the entrance AGAIN!!!!!

Southbound and Falconman.

My first thought when I saw the thread name!!!lol

This has been my first season on the board and I have enjoyed gettin on when I've gotten the chance and always had fun reading threads on here, so thanks to you admin peeps for the site, it's the best forum i've ever been on overall and thanks to yall that do the Pick 'ems as well!!!!

Honaker has had a quiet, but successful season and I've been really impressed with the sportmanship and pride the Tigers have shown, great to see and I've enjoyed it!!! Hope it continues a few more weeks after regular season is over!!!

Congrats to all and we'll see y'all in the playoffs!!!!

Edited by OrangeStreak