Hurley @ Honaker -- Round 2

rebel1

Go back to my first post about the game, it tells you what I think of the game. Honaker laid down after a 19 point lead.

Well I hope for you and your teammates that you guys find that "magical 4 complete quarters" and not lay down against Burton. Burton will not cut you any mercy as you should know from your prior meetings with Burton. Crowder is a really good QB, the WR's are quick and run pretty good routes, and Miles is one heck of a back.

Enjoy defending the Jet next week!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope for you and your teammates that you guys find that "magical 4 complete quarters" and not lay down against Burton. Burton will not cut you any mercy as you should know from your prior meetings with Burton. Crowder is a really good QB, the WR's are quick and run pretty good routes, and Miles is one heck of a back.

Enjoy defending the Jet next week!

You are exactly right!

HONAKER WINS. The refs tried but didn't work.

Bleacher coach has been telling Lance all week that a good team can overcome any and all bad calls.

Honaker has its flaws but it appeared that someone earlier on this thread was really wrong when they said Hurley was better than Honaker.

Game over Hurley lost. Good luck to my boys next week.

What about when #5 got hurt on their sidelines? Was it not horsecollar?

not even close to being a horse collar...Berglowe hit him high snd drove him in to the ground head first, the ball was under him and knocked the wind out of him. You really dont know what a horse collar is do you lol.

Bleacher coach has been telling Lance all week that a good team can overcome any and all bad calls.

Honaker has its flaws but it appeared that someone earlier on this thread was really wrong when they said Hurley was better than Honaker.

Game over Hurley lost. Good luck to my boys next week.

you guys overcame the refs??? LOL...ok. I think if anyone has a beef with the refs it's the other side...but if you say so.

I thought it was a pretty good called game to be honest...couple of calls missed or not called though...but that is with any game...i think the refs got most of it right.

not even close to being a horse collar...Berglowe hit him high snd drove him in to the ground head first, the ball was under him and knocked the wind out of him. You really dont know what a horse collar is do you lol.

After the qb was slowing down because he was out of bounds he got drove to the ground.

Honestly the more you talk the less I like you!

So the Refs are against Honaker on the road and now they are against Honaker at home. Poor Honaker, nobody likes them. They have had to overcome soooo much.

Edited by redtiger

Honestly the more you talk the le
ss I like you! So the Refs are against Honaker on the road and now they are against Honaker at home. Poor Honaker, nobody likes them. They have had to overcome soooo much.

I don't think I liked you before. You get to go to the loser bracket early with hurley and Grundy. Now that you all are out you think you all can pull for a BDD team? If not then shut up. Moving on to next week, without you.

Edited by lineman strong

The equipment call was not warned at all, I was the person that the call was on and it was that I didn't have one of my helmet buckles strapped. I repeat I wasn't warned once and I ask the ref about a warning and he simply said that he wasn't there to babysit me. Get your facts right, come on Lance you have been at this for how long.

There is no warning for failure to wear your equipment properly. If it comes undone during the play is one thing, but if it is seen before the play it is to be flagged as a dead ball foul. I will tell a player early between a down if I dont think he knows, but if I dont have a chance, and see it before or at the snap, it will be flagged. If the official today flagged you without a warning, he is just doing his job.

What are you talking about? Sounds like bed time for somebody.

Let me break this down for you, you guys were "worldbeaters" last year and then ran into the Gate City buzzsaw. The year before that, well you know where I'm going with this....

You are going to be hard pressed to get people to "cheer" your team because of your arrogance. I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him... The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

There is no warning for failure to wear your equipment properly. If it comes undone during the play is one thing, but if it is seen before the play it is to be flagged as a dead ball foul. I will tell a player early between a down if I dont think he knows, but if I dont have a chance, and see it before or at the snap, it will be flagged. If the official today flagged you without a warning, he is just doing his job.

I didn't know that!! Thank you my good man!

From what I saw today both teams had calls for or aganist that could have went either way. From what I saw the better team won today, Honaker just made more playes when they needed to. I will give Hurley credit for not giveing up when they got down by 19 in the first half, but Honaker made the playes when they needed them to win the game. The officals didnt help either team win or lose this game.