Tim Tebow

-oo-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the thing if you do not want to read about it why do you click it you know what the disscussion is so if you end up having to read something you do not want to see anymore it is your own fault.

tumblr_li8i2ttJLG1qcs7lbo1_500.jpg

here is the thing if you do not want to read about it why do you click it you know what the disscussion is so if you end up having to read something you do not want to see anymore it is your own fault.

Here is the thing. If you do not want to read about it, why do you click it? You know what the discussion is, so if you end up having to read something you do not want to see anymore it is your own fault.

Here is the thing. If you do not want to read about it, why do you click it? You know what the discussion is, so if you end up having to read something you do not want to see anymore it is your own fault.

For Rhschamps04:

Thanks vthokies4life i legitimately didn't understand the op so i stopped 5 words into it because my eyes started bleeding profusely the ops english teacher would probably punch a toddler if she knew what she produced

For vthokies4life:

Thanks, vthokies4life. I legitimately didn't understand the OP so I stopped 5 words into it because my eyes started bleeding profusely. The OP's English teacher would probably punch a toddler if she knew what she produced.

Good job.

I don't so much want to read it when I click on it, but when I hit "New Posts" it always ..always.. says "Tim Tebow". And then I'm like, did he finally die? Get cut? Struck down by the hand of God? A fist fight with Elway? Ascend to heaven? Learn to throw underhanded?

But then I click on it and its the same ol schtick. Nothing new has happened with Tim Tebow but yet he's so sensational and so talked about. I guess I'm just disappointed with this thread.

Hey, at least this isn't as bad as pointman's grammar. I think deuceswild has some of his spelling and grammar under his sig..... lol

For Rhschamps04:

Thanks vthokies4life i legitimately didn't understand the op so i stopped 5 words into it because my eyes started bleeding profusely the ops english teacher would probably punch a toddler if she knew what she produced

For vthokies4life:

Thanks, vthokies4life. I legitimately didn't understand the OP so I stopped 5 words into it because my eyes started bleeding profusely. The OP's English teacher would probably punch a toddler if she knew what she produced.

I literally LOLed.

Logan Thomas kind of is, right? Putting up mediocre to bad passing numbers but still getting wins.

So the answer is no. Virginia Tech fans would probably defend Tebow like we defend Thomas if he played for VT, and we wouldn't be near as critical. But then again, doesn't that come with the territory? I mean, come on. Observer even defended Michael Rocco for a while.

Ha.

I still do. He's a solid QB when he has pass protection. If he progresses the next two years as he did his first, he's going to be on par with Matt Schaub. Kid's got that much potential.

Guest The Variable
Ha.

I still do. He's a solid QB when he has pass protection. If he progresses the next two years as he did his first, he's going to be on par with Matt Schaub. Kid's got that much potential.

Agreed.

I don't know how in the world Tebow keeps winning but he does. All I have to say is Tebow is terrible and when the Broncos D goes back to being terrible, Tebow goes too. Broncos should've just kept Orton. Tebow sells tickets and gets the Broncos on SportsCenter, and he's beaten some bad teams (minus the Jets) but he sucks.

I don't know how in the world Tebow keeps winning but he does. All I have to say is Tebow is terrible and when the Broncos D goes back to being terrible, Tebow goes too. Broncos should've just kept Orton. Tebow sells tickets and gets the Broncos on SportsCenter, and he's beaten some bad teams (minus the Jets) but he sucks.

I don't see the Broncos D going "back to being terrible" anytime soon. So why not just stick with Tebow? I think we have a strong enough sample size at this point to say that if you give Tebow a chance to win a ball game, he'll do it.

Guest The Variable

Would this be in order to stay in the suck-for-luck championship?

I don't see the Broncos D going "back to being terrible" anytime soon. So why not just stick with Tebow? I think we have a strong enough sample size at this point to say that if you give Tebow a chance to win a ball game, he'll do it.

I don't see the Broncos beating Minnesota this weekend. Too many key pieces out for Denver. Miller on D. Royal and McGahee on O. Just too much of a mountain to climb. And I see AP getting 100 and 2 tds.

I don't see the Broncos beating Minnesota this weekend. Too many key pieces out for Denver. Miller on D. Royal and McGahee on O. Just too much of a mountain to climb. And I see AP getting 100 and 2 tds.

AP getting 100 rushing yds and 2 TD's? He'll be lucky to reach 80 yds. and 1 touchdown. Denver will beat Minnesota this weekend. If I'm wrong, then quote it. :D

AP getting 100 rushing yds and 2 TD's? He'll be lucky to reach 80 yds. and 1 touchdown. Denver will beat Minnesota this weekend. If I'm wrong, then quote it. :D

I don't have enough room to quote everything you're prediction wrong. Lol

Lol. Denver is going to win this one. No doubt about it. Keep their winning streak alive. Tebow's gonna be 6-1 after this game.

Uhh huh. And the Colts are going to beat the Patriots too?