Tim Tebow

-oo-

Because anyone Can. Put Brady on the Denver roster, Denver is 9-1. Put Tebow on the Pats, losing season. Same with 12-14 other QBs in the league. Sure, he wins games in a rather bad division (Raiders will win it, then proceed to take a dump in the playoffs). He can't win games in the AFC North. He can't win games in the NFC North. He is a product of that little system he's in. Which is all fine and dandy. But he's not a great QB. Plain and simple.

You saying he couldnt beat the Browns of the AFC North and the vikings of the nfc north we will see this week after he beats the jets and makes you look even more foolish for not looking at the facts and that is he has done nothing but win football games. He gets the job done plain and simple and yes I agree with you if you put tebow on the pats team you got a losing record but that is because the PATS STINK can you name a player on the pats rosters that is not Brady, Welker, Ocho and no one knows a starter on the pats D this past weekend lol.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You saying he couldnt beat the Browns of the AFC North and the vikings of the nfc north we will see this week after he beats the jets and makes you look even more foolish for not looking at the facts and that is he has done nothing but win football games. He gets the job done plain and simple and yes I agree with you if you put tebow on the pats team you got a losing record but that is because the PATS STINK can you name a player on the pats rosters that is not Brady, Welker, Ocho and no one knows a starter on the pats D this past weekend lol.

They will beat the Viks. And they will later this year. They wouldn't beat the Browns. The Jets on Thursday will eat Tebow up and spit him out. The Jets D is 100 times better than any D he has seen this year (that includes Detroit). Tebow will be exposed on Thursday. And I'm willing to put anything on that.

As for the Pats, they do Not suck. Their D is a little down from previous years, but they are still a top 10 team. The Broncos are in the 21-30 range. I can name Wilfork and Mayo on their D. But I can't name Anyone on the Denver O or D besides Tebow and Moreno.

They will beat the Viks. And they will later this year. They wouldn't beat the Browns. The Jets on Thursday will eat Tebow up and spit him out. The Jets D is 100 times better than any D he has seen this year (that includes Detroit). Tebow will be exposed on Thursday. And I'm willing to put anything on that.

As for the Pats, they do Not suck. Their D is a little down from previous years, but they are still a top 10 team. The Broncos are in the 21-30 range. I can name Wilfork and Mayo on their D. But I can't name Anyone on the Denver O or D besides Tebow and Moreno.

You just proved my point tebow is playing with people off the street and he has them winning football games. As for the Jets hahaha they didn't show up for there biggest game of there season the other night and got BLOWN out what makes you think they are going to show up to play against denver. The pats D is not in the top 10 its at the bottom of the NFL they have not been able to stop anyone and if you had watched the pats on D this year you knew that they are terrible on D and they shut down the jets so I like tebows chances in that game thursday.

You just proved my point tebow is playing with people off the street and he has them winning football games. As for the Jets hahaha they didn't show up for there biggest game of there season the other night and got BLOWN out what makes you think they are going to show up to play against denver. The pats D is not in the top 10 its at the bottom of the NFL they have not been able to stop anyone and if you had watched the pats on D this year you knew that they are terrible on D and they shut down the jets so I like tebows chances in that game thursday.

I never said their D was a top 10 defense. I said they are a top ten TEAM. Which they are. Brady will light up the Denver D. As will Sanchez. The Pats D can play when they want to. And they will when they play Denver. I'll bet you anything you want that Denver loses to the Jets and the Pats.

I never said their D was a top 10 defense. I said they are a top ten TEAM. Which they are. Brady will light up the Denver D. As will Sanchez. The Pats D can play when they want to. And they will when they play Denver. I'll bet you anything you want that Denver loses to the Jets and the Pats.

They wont lose to both they will beat one of the 2.

Guest The Variable

lee-corso1.jpg

Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and company will probably be causing worse problems for Sanchez than a pourous new england defense.

Edited by The Variable

Because anyone Can. Put Brady on the Denver roster, Denver is 9-1. Put Tebow on the Pats, losing season. Same with 12-14 other QBs in the league. Sure, he wins games in a rather bad division (Raiders will win it, then proceed to take a dump in the playoffs). He can't win games in the AFC North. He can't win games in the NFC North. He is a product of that little system he's in. Which is all fine and dandy. But he's not a great QB. Plain and simple.

LOL, no. Denver has a very suspect defense and a hamstrung rushing attack. I think Brady would have them at 5-4, tops.

Guest The Variable
We'll find out if Tim Tebow, the Broncos, and this option/college style are good enough for the NFL as they face the Jets this week.

No we wont, because the Jets are an underachieving team. If they beat the Jets, then we will still be having this conversation next week.

They wont lose to both they will beat one of the 2.

I guarentee you they lose to both.

lee-corso1.jpg

Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and company will probably be causing worse problems for Sanchez than a pourous new england defense.

Is it bad I read that post as if you were saying it in Corso voice? I could actually hear Corso telling me that.

No we wont, because the Jets are an underachieving team. If they beat the Jets, then we will still be having this conversation next week.

Underacheiving or not, they will beat Denver. Denver just can't keep up.

Guest The Variable
Underacheiving or not, they will beat Denver. Denver just can't keep up.

Clearly you do not fully comprehend the Jets ability to screw up.*

*see '10 Bengals.

Clearly you do not fully comprehend the Jets ability to screw up.*

*see '10 Bengals.

I fully understand their ability to screw up. I also fully understand how pissed they will be after getting smacked by the Pats. The Broncos are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Guest The Variable
I fully understand their ability to screw up. I also fully understand how pissed they will be after getting smacked by the Pats. The Broncos are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Jets are no where close to disciplined enough to be scary after a rival loss. Will they be pissed? Sure. Will it matter? Nope.

I am not saying that its a win for the Broncos, but its a dead even matchup if you ask me and I can easily picture Denver pulling the win in Mile High.

The Jets are no where close to disciplined enough to be scary after a rival loss. Will they be pissed? Sure. Will it matter? Nope.

I am not saying that its a win for the Broncos, but its a dead even matchup if you ask me and I can easily picture Denver pulling the win in Mile High.

Their records say they are even, but their strength of schedule vs their record says the Jets have an advantage. IMO anyways.

For anyone looking for something to watch on tv First Take has the only guy that can debate skip bayless and it be entertaining the whole time on today Stephen A Smith Vs. Skip Bayless its the only time I will sit and watch the whole show lol. As for the jets with LT out and the game in the hands of the Mark I think the chances of a denver win just went up a little.

Guest The Variable
their records say they are even, but their strength of schedule vs their record says the jets have an advantage. Imo anyways.

hahahhahahhaahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Variable

Apparently not.

Guest The Variable
lee-corso1.jpg

Reposted for posterity. Wheres my Gator hat?

Guys I would like to take this time to say sorry for disagreeing with you. Tonight Tim Tebow turned me into a believer. His stats may not be amazing, but the guy can flat out win. The one thing I wasn't sure about with this guy was could he win the big games in crunch time, when its all up to him. He proved me wrong tonight. Congratulations Tebow, you have a new fan.

Guys I would like to take this time to say sorry for disagreeing with you. Tonight Tim Tebow turned me into a believer. His stats may not be amazing, but the guy can flat out win. The one thing I wasn't sure about with this guy was could he win the big games in crunch time, when its all up to him. He proved me wrong tonight. Congratulations Tebow, you have a new fan.

crunch time when the game is on the line tebow takes the game into his hands like no one else in the NFL and gets the job done and I love watching him prove everyone wrong week after week.

this whole situation cracks me up...its like a bad soap opera lol.

lol its close to being a soap opera. Im still not convinced that fox and elway did not put tebow out there wanting him to fail and now they are just along for the ride.

lol its close to being a soap opera. Im still not convinced that fox and elway did not put tebow out there wanting him to fail and now they are just along for the ride.

I think thats the case...i bet they never dreamed he would be 4-1 right now....in fact they tried to dump him after he started 1-1...but I think they were so sure he would flop they just let it roll another week and he won...and keeps winning.

If he manages to beat the Patriots and Bears they will never be able to get rid of him lol.

Guest The Variable
I think thats the case...i bet they never dreamed he would be 4-1 right now....in fact they tried to dump him after he started 1-1...but I think they were so sure he would flop they just let it roll another week and he won...and keeps winning.

If he manages to beat the Patriots and Bears they will never be able to get rid of him lol.

Elway did not look happy last night. Either because he wants a throwing QB under center in Denver or he is upset that Bronco fans have a new favorite son there. My guess is a little of both but more of the latter. Elway is a chump.

I dont see him getting away with this against the Bears but the Patriots might let him run wild. If the defense plays up to its potential against Brady, they could possibly pull out a win.

Mind you, two of my teams (KD and OAK) are divisional rivals and I still cant help but pull for the guy.