Tim Tebow

-oo-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Impossible to beat Any team of Any worth going 2-8 for 69 yards.

Kansas City was 4-4 they were 500. not a terrible team but not great and he got the job done he lost both his rbs in the first half and had to go the 2nd half at it running the ball himself.

We will see how good Tebow is in the coming weeks. His remaining schedule is:

vs Jets

@ San Diego

@ Minnesota

vs Chicago

vs New England

@ Buffalo

vs Kansas City

If they go 3-4 in that schedule, it will be a minor miracle. We find out on Thursday night just how good Tebow is.

We will see how good Tebow is in the coming weeks. His remaining schedule is:

vs Jets

@ San Diego

@ Minnesota

vs Chicago

vs New England

@ Buffalo

vs Kansas City

If they go 3-4 in that schedule, it will be a minor miracle. We find out on Thursday night just how good Tebow is.

He will beat the Chargers, Vikings, New England, Buffalo,Kansas City

He will beat the Chargers, Vikings, New England, Buffalo,Kansas City

HAHAHA! They will beat the Vikings and KC, but to say that the Broncos will beat the Pats?

If they beat the Pats, I'll put a Tebow avatar up and change my signature to a Tebow one.

HAHAHA! They will beat the Vikings and KC, but to say that the Broncos will beat the Pats?

If they beat the Pats, I'll put a Tebow avatar up and change my signature to a Tebow one.

You have to remember that the pats have the WORST defense he is going to see of that whole group.

You have to remember that the pats have the WORST defense he is going to see of that whole group.

The Pats will outscore the Broncos.

Hold me to it, if they lose to the Pats, I'll change all that.

Looks like I may have to be a Broncos fan for a game, it's gonna be interesting if you have to live up to your end of that bargain Ryan. :p

I'll live up to my end. Lol. I never renig on a bet and or proclamation. When Dook got that HC for their football team a few years back, I said they would be in the top #25 w/in 4 years, I was dead wrong. And for one day, I had to walk around with UVA stuff on from head to toe.

I'll live up to my end. Lol. I never renig on a bet and or proclamation. When Dook got that HC for their football team a few years back, I said they would be in the top #25 w/in 4 years, I was dead wrong. And for one day, I had to walk around with UVA stuff on from head to toe.

Pictures. For the love of all that's good, pictures...

Keep ignoring the fact that he is a winner and him beating the pats is not that strange and it can easily happen just ask the ravens what happens when you think you can't lose.

The Ravens have Flacco, who is a mid-level QB. You're talking about Brady, who is an Elite QB. He will outscore Denver. Plain and simple.

Pictures. For the love of all that's good, pictures...

I refused to take Any pictures with that $%!# on!!! Lol

The Ravens have Flacco, who is a mid-level QB. You're talking about Brady, who is an Elite QB. He will outscore Denver. Plain and simple.

Im glad your confident just remember when your wrong crow taste better with a little bbq on it trust me ive eaten my fair share. lol

Skip Bayless and Cris Carter have been back and forth about Tebow for 18 minutes now. Amazing. Cris had a great point. "There are two things that matter in this league as far as quarterbacks go. 1, can you get me to the playoffs, and 2, can you win me a Super Bowl. If your QB can't do those two things, you're wasting your time and money. And Tebow can't do either of those."

I agree with that statement.

lol carter who i have respect for is overlooking the fact that all tebow has done is WIN football games he has brought a team that was left for dead and is the worst overall team in football back into the division hunt they have a shot at the PLAYOFFS. He wins football games is it the best looking way to win no its not but the fact of the matter is that it is effective.

lol carter who i have respect for is overlooking the fact that all tebow has done is WIN football games he has brought a team that was left for dead and is the worst overall team in football back into the division hunt they have a shot at the PLAYOFFS. He wins football games is it the best looking way to win no its not but the fact of the matter is that it is effective.

But what Carter, and I, are saying is can he win in the playoffs against the big boys? Can he even get them there. I'll be following the Den/NYJ game updates from inside Lane on Thur. It should be interesting.

But what Carter, and I, are saying is can he win in the playoffs against the big boys? Can he even get them there. I'll be following the Den/NYJ game updates from inside Lane on Thur. It should be interesting.

After seeing the jets last night he may actually have a shot to win that one too.

Guest The Variable
Skip Bayless and Cris Carter have been back and forth about Tebow for 18 minutes now. Amazing. Cris had a great point. "There are two things that matter in this league as far as quarterbacks go. 1, can you get me to the playoffs, and 2, can you win me a Super Bowl. If your QB can't do those two things, you're wasting your time and money. And Tebow can't do either of those."

I agree with that statement.

I like Cris Carter, but he never played with a Superbowl QB except maybe Rich Gannon who was not even close to being that back in the early 90s.