Tim Tebow

-oo-

Tebow and Vick are two very different types of running qbs. Vick is blazing fast and smart in not trying to take as many hits. Tebow on the other hand makes stupid decision constantly in taking too much contact. I could go all day with this Tebow isn't a good qb.

Yet He Keeps Winning And Thats Something All The People That Say He Is No Good Keep Ignoring. Here Are The Facts Are His Stats The Greatest No Does He Play The Game Like Brady, Peyton, Brees No He Does Not But What He Does Do And To Me Its The Most Important Thing And That Is WIN And As Long As He Does That Hes A Pretty Good QB To Me.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow and Vick are two very different types of running qbs. Vick is blazing fast and smart in not trying to take as many hits. Tebow on the other hand makes stupid decision constantly in taking too much contact. I could go all day with this Tebow isn't a good qb.

In other words, like Vick for the first 5+ years of his career. Gotcha.

Guest The Variable
In other words, like Vick for the first 5+ years of his career. Gotcha.

UVAO, I forget, how many Years has Tebow been playing?

I am pulling for Tebow. One reason I am in his camp is because the media seems to want him to fail. Even some of the ex NFL qb's throw him under the bus every chance they get. I think he has a chance. He will never be Michael Vick, but he could develop into a decent qb with time. Confidence has a lot to do with success, and the more he plays the more confident he will become. I wish him well.

Edited by blueinbama

Hopefully, fans will give Tebow some time to develop. He is such a good example to our youngsters. Why does our society always want to tear down the good example's to our young folks? I hope he has a good career and goes on to do wonderful things after his professional career. At minimum, your not likely to hear his name in the news like so many of the other knuckle heads in professional sports. He is not the best quarterback out there (maybe in the bottom 1/3) but he is good for professional football. I know if I lived there I would want my kids to go see him play.

The AFC West is one of those "9-7 will win it" divisions...

^^^This. And will be eaten alive by the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs.

Hopefully, fans will give Tebow some time to develop. He is such a good example to our youngsters. Why does our society always want to tear down the good example's to our young folks? I hope he has a good career and goes on to do wonderful things after his professional career. At minimum, your not likely to hear his name in the news like so many of the other knuckle heads in professional sports. He is not the best quarterback out there (maybe in the bottom 1/3) but he is good for professional football. I know if I lived there I would want my kids to go see him play.

I agree he's a great rolemodel. And he's great for kids to see. Unfortunately for him, character doesn't win Super Bowls.

Says you. Never know how far The Autumn Wind will take you.

If either one of those teams win a playoff game, you can rub it in my face all you want. Lol. I'm no stranger to crow. :)

^^^This. And will be eaten alive by the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs.

I agree he's a great rolemodel. And he's great for kids to see. Unfortunately for him, character doesn't win Super Bowls.

If either one of those teams win a playoff game, you can rub it in my face all you want. Lol. I'm no stranger to crow. :)

There Are A Ton Of Great QBs That DIDN'T Win A Superbowl If All Your Going On Is Superbowl Wins Then You Don't Know To Much About Football He Does Not Have To Win 10 Superbowls To Be Considered A Great QB Look At Manning Who's Considered Probably The 3rd Best QB In The Game The Guys Playoff Numbers Are A Joke But We Still Consider Him One Of The Greats. Tebow Is 2-1 With A Team That Should Not Have Even Won A Game They Are The Worst Team In Football And He Them In Games. The Reason The Former NFL Players And Current Players Want Tebow To Fail Is Because They Fear He Will Become The Standered For How Roger Views The Players For The Fact He Does Not Get In Trouble He's Not At The Bar Until 4 In The Morning When The Police Show Up Hes A Guy This His Head On Right And Didn't Go Crazy When He Got Paid Tebow Is Good For The NFL.

There Are A Ton Of Great QBs That DIDN'T Win A Superbowl If All Your Going On Is Superbowl Wins Then You Don't Know To Much About Football He Does Not Have To Win 10 Superbowls To Be Considered A Great QB Look At Manning Who's Considered Probably The 3rd Best QB In The Game The Guys Playoff Numbers Are A Joke But We Still Consider Him One Of The Greats. Tebow Is 2-1 With A Team That Should Not Have Even Won A Game They Are The Worst Team In Football And He Them In Games. The Reason The Former NFL Players And Current Players Want Tebow To Fail Is Because They Fear He Will Become The Standered For How Roger Views The Players For The Fact He Does Not Get In Trouble He's Not At The Bar Until 4 In The Morning When The Police Show Up Hes A Guy This His Head On Right And Didn't Go Crazy When He Got Paid Tebow Is Good For The NFL.

Hey ...this is a great post!! Keep'em coming!!!

Nothing personal, but capitalizing every word makes your posts very difficult to read. It's a shame, especially when you make good points.

Nothing personal, but capitalizing every word makes your posts very difficult to read. It's a shame, especially when you make good points.

Just a habbit i got in at work lol alot of people said it was easier to read ill put a rest to it on here if you see me doing it just say something its something that aggravates me as well.

I'm not saying you have to win Super Bowls to be "great", but if you watch any NFL show, you know that rings are the standard in any sport. That's not to sat that every QB that has won one is a world-beater (Trent Dilfer) or that if you don't win one you aren't worth anything (Marino). All I'm saying is it's a shame that character can't take you to the top, because he has more than 90% of the other players in the league. Unfortunately for him, you also need skill, and luck. He just hasn't shown me the skill yet. Once again, he has beat a 1-7 team and a Raiders team that is more Jeckyl-and-Hyde than Virginia Tech. When he played a legit team (Detroit) he was smacked in the mouth. As I said in an earlier post, if he becomes an Elite NFL QB, I'll eat crow all day. But I just don't see it.

Edited by Ryan4VT

I'm not saying you have to win Super Bowls to be "great", but if you watch any NFL show, you know that rings are the standard in any sport. That's not to sat that every QB that has won one is a world-beater (Trent Dilfer) or that if you don't win one you aren't worth anything (Marino). All I'm saying is it's a shame that character can't take you to the top, because he has more than 90% of the other players in the league. Unfortunately for him, you also need skill, and luck. He just hasn't shown me the skill yet. Once again, he has beat a 1-7 team and a Raiders team that is more Jeckyl-and-Hyde than Virginia Tech. When he played a legit team (Detroit) he was smacked in the mouth. As I said in an earlier post, if he becomes an Elite NFL QB, I'll eat crow all day. But I just don't see it.

His team is terrible is what im trying to tell you he has the worst team in the NFL by far and he is getting them to win games. He beat the raiders at home and let me assure you that is something alot of the "great" qbs would tell you is not a easy thing to do he beat a dolphins team who is not as bad as they are playing ask kansas city and as for the detroit game he can not block, catch the pass, play defense, and throw the football at the same time so there was no doubt they were going to get crushed. Speaking of the detroit game opening drive of that game for denver what happend they went right down the field because the coaches for once let him do what he is best at the shotgun hurry up and it ended up being a drive that a TD was wrongfully overturned look at the tape and you can see that after that drive the coaches for denver scrapped what was working and it was all down hill from there.

His team is terrible is what im trying to tell you he has the worst team in the NFL by far and he is getting them to win games. He beat the raiders at home and let me assure you that is something alot of the "great" qbs would tell you is not a easy thing to do he beat a dolphins team who is not as bad as they are playing ask kansas city and as for the detroit game he can not block, catch the pass, play defense, and throw the football at the same time so there was no doubt they were going to get crushed. Speaking of the detroit game opening drive of that game for denver what happend they went right down the field because the coaches for once let him do what he is best at the shotgun hurry up and it ended up being a drive that a TD was wrongfully overturned look at the tape and you can see that after that drive the coaches for denver scrapped what was working and it was all down hill from there.

He does not have the worst team in the league, that belongs to my Colts.

We are just going to agree to disagree. You obviously like, I obviously don't see anything in him, character aside. So let's leave it at that. Lol

We are just going to agree to disagree. You obviously like, I obviously don't see anything in him, character aside. So let's leave it at that. Lol

I guess we will your colts are not the worst team in the nfl there not i mean if peyton had been there you guys are winning that division so to say your the worst team is not exactly true.

I guess we will your colts are not the worst team in the nfl there not i mean if peyton had been there you guys are winning that division so to say your the worst team is not exactly true.

However, he's not there, which means we are the worst team on the league. The only reason we'd win games with him in there is because we would ourscore everyone. Our D is pathetic.

However, he's not there, which means we are the worst team on the league. The only reason we'd win games with him in there is because we would ourscore everyone. Our D is pathetic.

That just means that you do not have a qb the D was going to be the same if peyton was there or not the WRs are the same only thing that is not the same is the qb if anything the other players on the team should be released after this season for not playing this year no excuse but the fact they gave up when peyton went out on the year. You still have a good football team just they have 0 heart.

Guest The Variable

This I disagree with. If Tebow is in Indy, Indy has won at least 3 games. Imagine how good that reciever corp can be if the defenses have to respect the run again.

Miami has the worst team in the NFL, Denver is not too far behind, especially now with Brandon Lloyd traded. What a dumb move.