North Carolina @ Virginia Tech

Ryan4VT

Have you ever sit up there? Its actually great seats. I'm in Sec. 504, I'll give you and Ryan a holla during halftime or something.

I'm deathly afraid of heights, so no. But I've heard people like it there.

The guy that usually gives me tickets are in row 8 of the West Stands, which are... nice....but he has just one right now and I'm still looking for two.

But if it works out and me and Ryan are rollin' tandem up in the section 50whatever, we'll be sure to get a holler in.

Another fan of the Section 500s here. Might end up there myself on Thursday night. If yall are up there then I'll say howdy too.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get treated to Darius Rucker singing the National Anthem at the game. Lol. Wish he'd sing some Hootie before the game, or after, or the halftime, I dosn't really matter which. Lmao.

We get treated to Darius Rucker singing the National Anthem at the game. Lol. Wish he'd sing some Hootie before the game, or after, or the halftime, I dosn't really matter which. Lmao.

Maybe he'll sing Enter Sandman...

Any word on the ticket?

I would shoot myself.

Just talked to her. It's yours if you want it. PM me.

Well, IDK now. Girlfriend wants to go. I might just try to scalp two on the way in.

Women don't make up their mind man, you know how it goes.

Well, IDK now. Girlfriend wants to go. I might just try to scalp two on the way in.

Women don't make up their mind man, you know how it goes.

Yeah I know. So you for sure gonna go with her? If you aren't going to get it, I think my sister will go. Lol.

Yeah I know. So you for sure gonna go with her? If you aren't going to get it, I think my sister will go. Lol.

Sigh.. I guess let your sister go.

Maybe we'll cross tailgating paths. Look for the big blowup Hokie bird and the 32 inch flat screen going.

Maybe we'll cross tailgating paths. Look for the big blowup Hokie bird and the 32 inch flat screen going.

I'll def. look for ya. What time will you be getting there?

Aight. I'll be there hanging with my buddy at like 10 am. Lol. But I'll be at the stadium for "The Walk", which is at 6, right?

No idea. I've never been sober enough to figure out what it is or which way it's headed. I'll keep an eye out. PM me your phone number, you might get some fun texts.

No idea. I've never been sober enough to figure out what it is or which way it's headed. I'll keep an eye out. PM me your phone number, you might get some fun texts.

Message sent.

Your tailgate sounds better than mine...maybe I should bring my tailgate to yours...

just heard Darius Rucker will be singing The National Anthem........should have brought in Metallica.

They announced yesterday that a "special guest" would be performing. After it circulated, all the students were going nuts for Metallica, so they "leaked" the truth to ensure he wouldn't be bood when they found out it wasn't Metallica.