North Carolina @ Virginia Tech

Ryan4VT

Five days away from Senior Night in Blacksburg. How do you guys see this one playing out? Tech comes in at #8 in the BCS, right behind #7 Clemson. Should the Hokies win and the Noles win, that clinches the Coastal for VT. Making it a rematch in Charlotte, VT and Clemson. Which would be a great game. But that's a lot of "ifs".

Thoughts? Predictions? Concerns? Tailgating anyone?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tailgating. And looking for 2 tickets.

You don't have tickets yet? Have you tried hokietickets.com ? They have a few left last week. Up in the same area I'm sitting (500 sections in the SEZ).

Thoughts: Thursday night in Blacksburg. Thinking about getting drunk.

Predictions: Will be drunk.

Concerns: Getting too drunk, passing out at the game, getting kicked out, running out of booze, etc. etc.

Tailgating: See the aforementioned answers.

Five days away from Senior Night in Blacksburg. How do you guys see this one playing out? Tech comes in at #8 in the BCS, right behind #7 Clemson. Should the Hokies win and the Noles win, that clinches the Coastal for VT. Making it a rematch in Charlotte, VT and Clemson. Which would be a great game. But that's a lot of "ifs".

Thoughts: praying like never before for a Hokie loss.

Predictions: probably not a Hokie loss.

Concerns: we're not beating FSU.

Tailgating: nope.

Thoughts: Why do I have a dang meeting that doesn't end until 4:30

Predictions: I'll be tempting fate with the Pembroke PD yet again.

Concerns: Another danged ticket in Giles County

Tailgating: Only the car in front of me to get to my parking lot.

Thoughts: My first Thur night game since BC in 07. I'm kinda scared.

Predictions: A Hokies win, 38-21.

Concerns: Concerned that hokie07 will be right, and I'll have to eat crow from him AND UVAO.

Tailgating: GMans tailgate. 'Nuff said.

Thoughts: Going to be a long day. Hoping to leave Atlanta after my 8am class which should put me in Blacksburg by 5pm. Then will have to drive back to either Tazewell or Charlotte afterwards. Going to be tired at the end of the day.

Predictions: This will be closer than I would hope. UNC has had extra time to prepare and they are probably due for an upset. VT squeaks it out.

Concerns: Team is tired after the long trip and still a little beat up, while UNC is well rested.

Tailgating: PK's before the game.

I'll keep the trend going..

Thoughts: I better find @#$ing tickets. My sources so far are dry.

Predictions: Win Forever.

Concerns: I'll be finding my way back home to watch the game.

Tailgating: That as of right now are my only plans. Unless I get tickets. Anyone have a spare and wanna sit with the Deuce? Halftime back rubs are courtesy.

I'll keep the trend going..

Thoughts: I better find @#$ing tickets. My sources so far are dry.

Predictions: Win Forever.

Concerns: I'll be finding my way back home to watch the game.

Tailgating: That as of right now are my only plans. Unless I get tickets. Anyone have a spare and wanna sit with the Deuce? Halftime back rubs are courtesy.

I may. Rach got a new job and has to work Thursday. She is supposed to ask her boss today if she can have off. If not, you can sit with me. Lol. Sec. 502, row AA, seat 15 & 16.

I may. Rach got a new job and has to work Thursday. She is supposed to ask her boss today if she can have off. If not, you can sit with me. Lol. Sec. 502, row AA, seat 15 & 16.

Holy crap dude, I could see Mordor from up there. Whats the charge for one? I'll keep it in mind and definitely appreciate the offer.

Holy crap dude, I could see Mordor from up there. Whats the charge for one? I'll keep it in mind and definitely appreciate the offer.

I just want what I paid for it, which is face value. I'll let you know later tonight what her boss said.

Have you ever sit up there? Its actually great seats. I'm in Sec. 504, I'll give you and Ryan a holla during halftime or something.

Have you ever sit up there? Its actually great seats. I'm in Sec. 504, I'll give you and Ryan a holla during halftime or something.

I'm deathly afraid of heights, so no. But I've heard people like it there.

The guy that usually gives me tickets are in row 8 of the West Stands, which are... nice....but he has just one right now and I'm still looking for two.

But if it works out and me and Ryan are rollin' tandem up in the section 50whatever, we'll be sure to get a holler in.

I'm deathly afraid of heights, so no. But I've heard people like it there.

The guy that usually gives me tickets are in row 8 of the West Stands, which are... nice....but he has just one right now and I'm still looking for two.

But if it works out and me and Ryan are rollin' tandem up in the section 50whatever, we'll be sure to get a holler in.

She's at her work now. So should know something pretty soon.

I sat up ridiculously high to see UVA/VT there last year. Nothing good about being that high in the stands. The wind just kicks your ass for 4 solid hours.

I've sat everywhere there is to sit in Lane. Row 3 to row 5Z. North, South, East and West sides. The only place I didn't like was up at the top of the East side.

I've sat everywhere there is to sit in Lane. Row 3 to row 5Z. North, South, East and West sides. The only place I didn't like was up at the top of the East side.

I was in East Stands, Section 37, Row 5E last year. Maybe that's why.

In 2004, 2006, and 2008, I had seats in Section 101, which is considerably better...

I was in East Stands, Section 37, Row 5E last year. Maybe that's why....

There ya go. Problem solved. Lol. The best seats I've ever had were in the section right beside the band in the North Endzone.

Worst seats that I ever got at Lane was right behind the opposing team's band. They made it really miserable. They stood up and blocked our view on purpose...... This was against NC State last year or the year before....