Dad's Wink

southbound

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Lance remember he said it was $20 HANDSHAKES and free fries at MCDS!! THats why Richlands wins all those games. THey may even give 20 to the opposing team to stop them from scoring. Maybe he was jealous he missed his free fries! :p

You are forgetting the Tornado Deals at Ramey's

The thought of a personal trainer for high school football is outrageous! What is wrong with your father? Is he trying to undermine the coach? There is no place for that in football. You will never turn things around there until the parents let the coaches be coaches. Things haven't changed there.

Edited by cavdaddy

Southy, I know a good trainer who is built like a greek God. Been thinking about getting in the weightroom too. After seeing the ruckas in the cage, I thought I might get into it. Think I could kick some a$$.:p

You need to stick with Highlands and get an education. Highlands is a good community college and you should be thankful for it. On another note, the thought of you fighting amuses me.:D There is no room for the weak in that sport falcongirl.:eek:

The thought of a personal trainer for high school football is outrageous! What is wrong with your father? Is he trying to undermine the coach? There is no place for that in football. You will never turn things around there until the parents let the coaches be coaches. Things haven't changed there.

First of all, you are not the one who is willing to lay it on the line out there. Second, Dad doesn't think our coaches know what they are doing. I actually supported them, but Dad said, with our talent, we should've won if not all, the majority of our games. Guess he was right about them. He said if we do get a new coach and I don't like him, he would let me transfer.

First of all, you are not the one who is willing to lay it on the line out there. Second, Dad doesn't think our coaches know what they are doing. I actually supported them, but Dad said, with our talent, we should've won if not all, the majority of our games. Guess he was right about them. He said if we do get a new coach and I don't like him, he would let me transfer.

Richlands you better send your recruiters down to grab him since I'm sure he will be in high demand!

lol

Poor ole Dad. I feel sorry for him. You guys know it has to be hard to have a teen age son that you are doing everything you can to make sure he dont turn out gay like his uncle Larry. Maybe Dad is feeling guilty for allowing his boy to spend one too many weekends "camping" with Larry and his "friend" Chuck. I mean shoot, Id get my son a personal trainer if it would help distract me from the harsh realization that my pride and joy likes fat butt boys

Think it is funny how you claim to not recruit yet you get on here and try to get my best friend to come to naderville. Southy, keep your head up, things are going to be just fine here in Camelot. I refuse to think otherwise. You wouldn't be happy over there where the cell service sucks and the only good place to eat is in a barn! Trust me, we will be better next year. I am the only one on here who calls it like it is and I will say it proudly, all you bluenecks need to take your evil recruiting elsewhere! Stay out of ABINGDON!! Don't make me go coastal on you!:mad:

You need to stick with Highlands and get an education. Highlands is a good community college and you should be thankful for it. On another note, the thought of you fighting amuses me.:D There is no room for the weak in that sport falcongirl.:eek:

There is no room for a double chin, unatheltic sissy like you on here. You don't know what I am capable of, I come from Abingdon and the last time I checked we've whipped your precious Cavs in every sport (when we've had the chance to play you - guess your afraid of us) You need to cut down on the calories and get a life fat arse! I'm done wit dis guy!

Guest bigdaddyd50
Please come to Richlands. We are always looking for extra waterboys. We will even get you a #2 combo from McDonalds...we may even super size it.

if he comes to gc and we will let him him run through the tunnel and hand player towels, and we will let him get a #1 and 2 McDoubles from Mickey D's and maybe a large pizza from pizza plus.

There is no room for a double chin, unatheltic sissy like you on here. You don't know what I am capable of, I come from Abingdon and the last time I checked we've whipped your precious Cavs in every sport (when we've had the chance to play you - guess your afraid of us) You need to cut down on the calories and get a life fat arse! I'm done wit dis guy!

Did I strike a nerve? I think the child is throwing a temper tantrum. You are pathetic son; you have so much to learn. I would pay for front row seats to see the day life hits you and southblonde in the mouth. We all would!

Ps: Shouldn't it be non-athletic? lol

Edited by cavdaddy

Think it is funny how you claim to not recruit yet you get on here and try to get my best friend to come to naderville. Southy, keep your head up, things are going to be just fine here in Camelot. I refuse to think otherwise. You wouldn't be happy over there where the cell service sucks and the only good place to eat is in a barn! Trust me, we will be better next year. I am the only one on here who calls it like it is and I will say it proudly, all you bluenecks need to take your evil recruiting elsewhere! Stay out of ABINGDON!! Don't make me go coastal on you!:mad:

Kingsport = Camelot? Hmm.