Outside chance for Tech to make the title game...

futbolking

It could happen...if everything lines up right....if we have a couple of 2 loss SEC teams out of those top 3 at the end of the season....Tech might slip in there....That Clemson loss early in the season sure looms large now....

First order of business is to win the remaining games, I know...but it's possible.

It could happen...if everything lines up right....if we have a couple of 2 loss SEC teams out of those top 3 at the end of the season....Tech might slip in there....That Clemson loss early in the season sure looms large now....

First order of business is to win the remaining games, I know...but it's possible.

The ONLY, and I do mean "this is the ONLY freaking way it will happen", way is this:

1. VT wins out.

2. LSU wins out.

3. Auburn upsets Alabama.

4. Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State.

But this pipe dream isn't going to last past Saturday night.

The ONLY, and I do mean "this is the ONLY freaking way it will happen", way is this:

1. VT wins out.

2. LSU wins out.

3. Auburn upsets Alabama.

4. Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State.

But this pipe dream isn't going to last past Saturday night.

You're right. No way Auburn upsets Alabama.

VT needs for the LSU-Arky game to be a blowout. A close game and VT may not jump either of them. It's setting up to be Alabama-LSU. Not enough big games for VT, its a shame they dont gain as much national respect as they could, because they win alot of games.

Edited by Lunker Bass

well UVA in an earlier post I already stated how I feel the game would go, I wanted to hear others opinions ;)

Edited: by others I meant not mine lol, wasn't taking a shot at you.

VT needs to beat UVA first before anythting else!

^^^This^^^

As most have said on here, keep winning, and things will fall into place. Worry about UVA first. Then Clemson (if applicable). Then the bowl game opponent. In that order.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Auburn does upset Alabama.. Score 24-21 Auburn !

I hope you have your parachute on or whatever safety harness tree climbers use! lol

Did you see the Auburn- UGA game??? Auburn looked terrible.. not pretty...UGA looked like a top 10 school in that game...GA 45-7. I really like Mark Richt...he's gotten back on track this year...but they ONLY beat KY 19-10 this past week.

The SEC-W against the SEC-E in the GA Dome for the SEC title...ouch!!!

Edited by trublue

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Auburn does upset Alabama.. Score 24-21 Auburn !

This prediction is for the boys from Graham who have picked it up greatly in the last few games of their season ...This is also for G-Man... Graham shocks Grayson County --14-13-- and moves on to play another day:)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no surprises here.........

I thought after the graham over grayson upset you picked you would lay off that good stuff you were on but I guess not lol

BCS sucks..... It is past time for a playoff. I will say there is little doubt LSU and Bama are the two best teams in the country. But I really don't want to see that game again. LSU already beat Bama on their home field. Would Bama win at a neutral site be more impressive than that? Also Bama win not play in a conference championship game. They just doesn't seem right. Them not even winning their own division and getting a shot for a national championship doesn't really make much sense. LSU already betting them really should eliminate them at least for LSU.

I would rather see Tech get a shot. But I really don't think they are as talented as the other teams they are competing with like Oklahoma St, Arkansas, Oregon, Stanford, or Bama. Plus you throw in the pitiful OOC schedule they played and how weak the ACC looks, at least from an SEC fans perspective, and I just don't see how it happens. Tech needed Clemson to be undefeated. If Oklahoma St can win out I think they get in. Maybe I am wrong. But I don't think people want to see LSU vs. Bama again. But unless they can I can't see Tech jumping Bama unless they lose to Auburn and Oklahoma beats Ok. St. I don't think a win over Clemson is going to impress people enough to get them in. JMO.....

Would Bama win at a neutral site be more impressive than that?

You do realize the BCSNC will be like a home game for LSU don't you? Why so bitter? Tennessee will be back one day. I know it hurts when you're down...been there, done that. But don't let your disdain for Alabama cloud your thinking. LSU and Bama are the two best teams in the country, and if they both win out, they deserve to play again.

Also Bama win not play in a conference championship game.

That is yet to be decided. LSU still has to play the Hogs, and if Arky beats LSU and Bama is ranked ahead of Arkansas in the next BSC ranking, Bama will go to the SECCG.

Edited by blueinbama