DOENumbers

CPF

Still not buying Russell County schools, Giles, or Glenvar.

Are you sure this is the corrected version of the one they released two days ago? Because this kind of looks like the one from two days ago in a different format...

Marion, Martinsville, and Tazewell should all drop to Class A...

That would make a lot of sense for those schools. Although from a purely logistical standpoint, the Piedmont District is probably a very good arrangement for Martinsville and may be superior to the Dogwood (or whatever hybrid option might be available).

and Lee should be AA...as I said before.

Looks like they still fall into Group A...or am I seeing that wrong? Has "A" after Goochland and the next up Rorbert E. Lee with "AA" and Lee the next down from Goochland. Does that indicate the cutoff line is between Goochland and R.E. Lee's numbers?

Updated DOE numbers are on vhsl website as of now. Richlands missed AA cutoff by like five students or so.

That means for every new recruit they get next year they will have to get two kids to more away to make single A. I hope they stay in AA cause they are good enough to compete with anyone in the state almost every year.

Yeah, that's the one I was looking at too....I'm confused now, haha. Its showing up as Lee with 718 for me.

209 Richlands 731

210 Greensville County 727

211 Robert E. Lee (St) AA 727

212 Goochland High A 722

213 Lee High 718

214 Marion Senior High 710

The link posted above is still the wrong numbers. The PDF here indicates the revised numbers.

http://www.vhsl.org/files/rr-Sept30-2011-membership_-actual-numbers.pdf

Those numbers look much better. I didn't think there was anyway that Cave Spring had dropped to under 700. They are listed at 841 on the revised list. Honaker is still much lower than I expected, though.

Yeah, that's the one I was looking at too....I'm confused now, haha. Its showing up as Lee with 718 for me.

209 Richlands 731

210 Greensville County 727

211 Robert E. Lee (St) AA 727

212 Goochland High A 722

213 Lee High 718

214 Marion Senior High 710

what the hell?