Week 2....Lil_Leonards_Losers.........

Leonards_Losers

Abingdon – Patrick Henry

The Rowdy Rebels from the Glade went on a Big Bear Hunt in Bland last Friday and came away with a Hay wagon full of Bear Skins. Now while these Bears may have not have been the Biggest and Meanest in the Jefferson National Forest, the Rebel’s offense still rolled up some big numbers and points that showed improvement over last year’s campaign. This week, the Rebel’s offense and defense will have to turn in another good effort in their attempt to catch and stuff a Blue Buzzard.

The Blue Buzzards lost a bunch of tail feathers last Friday to a Bunch of Hungry Bearcats. Looks like the Sobers from “Whine and Cheeseville†will have a lot to Whine about this season. But this is the Buzzard Fan’s favorite time of the year, when they try to gather road kill from all of the weak sister schools on Highway 11. Look for a Wal-Mart to have extra Great Value Cheese and the Roadrunner Market to be over stocked on Thunder Bird Wine. For a Big Celebration that may not happen. Uncle Percy thinks the Rebels are about due and will have a Big stuffed Blue Buzzard to set on the Glade Spring Square on Saturday morning.

Lil_Leonads Loser

Abingodn

FOLKS THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO MENTION THIS WEEE’S SPONSOR:

Falcon Crying Towels—When you feel the need to Sob, We can do the Job..

Buy some Today……..

Honaker @ Castlewood

Battle of the ole Rusty Grub Hoe

Coach Hubbard and the Terrible TomCats will be looking to secure bragging rights overall of Russell County this week with a win over the Devils. Coach Dave “Touchdown†Scammell would love to prove there is more than one way to skin a Cat, but this just ain’t gonna be his year to play the spoiler.

Lil_LeonardsLosers

The Wood

Grundy @ Lebanon

The Slate Crik Crawdads are coming off a big W over Cross County rival Mavisdale Maul Cats. This week they are heading to Lebanon to take the Trail Blazers. The Trail Blazers are coming off a hard fought loss at the hands of Dough Hubbard and the Terrible Felons of Honaker. Uncle Festus said the work round the Old Mill is that on Saturday they would be serving up steamed Crayfish for the early bird special. Expect this one to be closer than last year when these teams met at the Big Pond at the Bend of Slate, but Percy thinks the Ground Hog at wearing Pioneers will come up a little short.

Lil_Leonards Loser

Pioneers

Graham @ Tazewell

We Believe! Granda paw Clovis didn’t believe that the G-Men could beat those Tree Eating Rodents last week. But, apparently They Believed!!! It looks like Coach Williams has the G-Men back on track after several years of being lost on the planet Mars. But this game is a county rival match up and pride and braggin’ rights will be up for grabs. Look for some slobber knocking, head rockin, and bleacher standing this Friday night in T Town. Tazewell has a new Big Dog in place and he has been coaching his pups the old fashion way. Maybe next year Big Dog!!!

Lil_Leonards Losers

Tazewell

Other Losers

Tigers

Blue Devils

Generals

Tornados

Panthers

Abingdon – Patrick Henry

The Rowdy Rebels from the Glade went on a Big Bear Hunt in Bland last Friday and came away with a Hay wagon full of Bear Skins. Now while these Bears may have not have been the Biggest and Meanest in the Jefferson National Forest, the Rebel’s offense still rolled up some big numbers and points that showed improvement over last year’s campaign. This week, the Rebel’s offense and defense will have to turn in another good effort in their attempt to catch and stuff a Blue Buzzard.

The Blue Buzzards lost a bunch of tail feathers last Friday to a Bunch of Hungry Bearcats. Looks like the Sobers from “Whine and Cheeseville†will have a lot to Whine about this season. But this is the Buzzard Fan’s favorite time of the year, when they try to gather road kill from all of the weak sister schools on Highway 11. Look for a Wal-Mart to have extra Great Value Cheese and the Roadrunner Market to be over stocked on Thunder Bird Wine. For a Big Celebration that may not happen. Uncle Percy thinks the Rebels are about due and will have a Big stuffed Blue Buzzard to set on the Glade Spring Square on Saturday morning.

Lil_Leonads Loser

Abingodn

Buy some Today……..

Honaker @ Castlewood

Coach Hubbard and the Terrible TomCats will be looking to secure bragging rights overall of Russell County this week with a win over the Devils. Coach Dave “Touchdown†Scammell would love to prove there is more than one way to skin a Cat, but this just ain’t gonna be his year to play the spoiler.

Lil_LeonardsLosers

The Wood

Grundy @ Lebanon

The Slate Crik Crawdads are coming off a big W over Cross County rival Mavisdale Maul Cats. This week they are heading to Lebanon to take the Trail Blazers. The Trail Blazers are coming off a hard fought loss at the hands of Dough Hubbard and the Terrible Felons of Honaker. Uncle Festus said the work round the Old Mill is that on Saturday they would be serving up steamed Crayfish for the early bird special. Expect this one to be closer than last year when these teams met at the Big Pond at the Bend of Slate, but Percy thinks the Ground Hog at wearing Pioneers will come up a little short.

Lil_Leonards Loser

Pioneers

Graham @ Tazewell

We Believe! Granda paw Clovis didn’t believe that the G-Men could beat those Tree Eating Rodents last week. But, apparently They Believed!!! It looks like Coach Williams has the G-Men back on track after several years of being lost on the planet Mars. But this game is a county rival match up and pride and braggin’ rights will be up for grabs. Look for some slobber knocking, head rockin, and bleacher standing this Friday night in T Town. Tazewell has a new Big Dog in place and he has been coaching his pups the old fashion way. Maybe next year Big Dog!!!

Lil_Leonards Losers

Tazewell

Other Losers

Tigers

Blue Devils

Generals

Tornados

Panthers

Planet mars....that's great.

Guest king kone
Abingdon – Patrick Henry

Lil_Leonads Loser

Abingodn

Buy some Today……..

Honaker @ Castlewood

Lil_LeonardsLosers

The Wood

Grundy @ Lebanon

Lil_Leonards Loser

Pioneers

Graham @ Tazewell

Lil_Leonards Losers

Tazewell

Other Losers

Tigers

Blue Devils

Generals

Tornados

Panthers

....Fail....

Hes not the only one picking union this week ive got a feeling that this one may not even be all that close.

Great idea, motivate Richlands...go ahead and wake up the sleeping giant.

First of all, I can take most of the level of dissing of my team, my school, my friends, and even my cat. But for Leonard to pick the Falcons to lose to Patrick Henry is just too much. Patrick Henry?:confused: Need I say more? Wow? This thread should be banned for ignorance!:mad:

First of all, I can take most of the level of dissing of my team, my school, my friends, and even my cat. But for Leonard to pick the Falcons to lose to Patrick Henry is just too much. Patrick Henry?:confused: Need I say more? Wow? This thread should be banned for ignorance!:mad:

anyone talks bad about Stripes...instant ban.

Lets just say, ya non-bathing son beach, if my Falcons lose, I'll take out your fat sister:D:eek:

Sweet! Me and your mother have been wanting a nice double date for months.

Edited by cityofRaven